Based on the bestselling book series by Andy Briggs


    Um... What?

    Share
    avatar
    Lennon

    Posts : 76
    Join date : 2010-01-14
    Age : 21
    Location : Hidden Leaf Village

    Um... What?

    Post  Lennon on Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:58 pm

    Cody sat out on a park bench, her eyes closed as she lounged, arms behind her head. Slight burns made her skin slightly browned, but whatever. Her own mistake. She opened one eye as someone walked by, feeling their gaze rake over her. Peh! It's my old Orphanage person. Whoopdido. The woman proably thought she was getting into trouble. Like always. "As if. Oh wait. I nearly burned all of downtown up and got kissed by a thirteen year old. I am getting in trouble,"she muttered sarcastically, sighing.
    avatar
    General Pig
    Admin

    Posts : 66
    Join date : 2010-01-10
    Age : 22
    Location : In a spot, in a place, on a planet.

    Re: Um... What?

    Post  General Pig on Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:16 pm

    Aldéric walked through the city in... erm... Michigan or something. He was actually supposed to be at school right now, but he decided to skip. THey most exciting thing to do was go to an assembly about safe sex. Whoopdi doo! Another V-card to add to his collection!

    He felt, a little figety at the moment. He wasn't actually figeting, he just felt like it. He was tempted to blow up a building or something. Or maybe cause a fender bender, or another car crash of some form. He could always just cause some random havoc as well. What did it matter? He'd still get the satisfaction he was looking for. It was almost like something he needed to relieve himself with. He felt he was getting more stressed by the second. Something!

    As he strolled the street, he saw a girl. She was lounging on a bench for some reason or another. She was kind of cute. But, she was also familiar, very much so. Cody. The single name came to his head. Oh yes! It suddenly hit him like a train. That was the girl that TOussaint was with the last time they were here, he was doing something or other with her, but what? He didn't know. He didn't ask. Well, he was bored enough, he might as well say hi.

    He walked over to the bench and looked at her. He titled his head and then set it straight again, as if he was thinking over whether it really was her or not.

    "Cody?" He finally said, not actually caring if she remebered them or not.
    avatar
    Lennon

    Posts : 76
    Join date : 2010-01-14
    Age : 21
    Location : Hidden Leaf Village

    Re: Um... What?

    Post  Lennon on Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:04 pm

    "Yep. Who's asking?"she replied, peeking at him through half-closed eyes. She instantly remembered him, the French dude who'd helped her pull a prank on her school people. But something wasn't quite right with him. "Toussaint?"she said, a glimmer of recognition in her voice.
    avatar
    General Pig
    Admin

    Posts : 66
    Join date : 2010-01-10
    Age : 22
    Location : In a spot, in a place, on a planet.

    Re: Um... What?

    Post  General Pig on Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:44 am

    Toussaint? Aldéric looked to his side, as if expecting his brother to be right next to him, but he wasn't it was just him. Well! If he could only be remembered as his brother, then fine! His brother he be! He could have a little fun with this. And why not? He was bored anyways, and she was cute. So why not hang out with her in the persona of his brother? And if he was generous enough, he might just get him a girlfriend. If he could. He'd never been with an American girl.

    "Naturellement! Qui d'autre?" He grinned, a grin that was that of one captured in his brother's face. This, would be easy. He could be his brother as easily as he could breath! He's had a lot of practice.

    ------------

    Translation: Of course! Who else?
    avatar
    Lennon

    Posts : 76
    Join date : 2010-01-14
    Age : 21
    Location : Hidden Leaf Village

    Re: Um... What?

    Post  Lennon on Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:59 pm

    Cody smiled. "Well I never thought I'd see you again! What brings you back out here? Wanna pull another prank?" She leaned forward, putting her head in her hands.


    MUSE LEFT
    avatar
    General Pig
    Admin

    Posts : 66
    Join date : 2010-01-10
    Age : 22
    Location : In a spot, in a place, on a planet.

    Re: Um... What?

    Post  General Pig on Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:56 pm

    "It';s commençant à obtenir le froid, ainsi moi a décidé de venir ici parce qu'it' ; s. bien, réchauffeur!" He replied enthusiastically. Aldéric nodded his head. it was starting to get chilly over in the Outback, but all was still well, pretty much anyways. Prank? That's what they were doing last time they were here? Well, why not pull a prank? It'd be fun, hopefully. He didn't know what her idea of a good prank was. "Sure! Pourquoi pas? Que voulez-vous faire?" He asked her with mimiced sincerety.

    -----------

    Translation:


    "It';s commençant à obtenir le froid, ainsi moi a décidé de venir ici parce qu'it' ; s. bien, réchauffeur!"

    It's starting to get cold, so I decided to come over here since it's, well, warmer!

    "Sure! Pourquoi pas? Que voulez-vous faire?"

    Sure! Why not? What do you want to do?
    avatar
    Lennon

    Posts : 76
    Join date : 2010-01-14
    Age : 21
    Location : Hidden Leaf Village

    Re: Um... What?

    Post  Lennon on Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:39 pm

    She yawned. "I dunno. Lemme think of something." She scratched her head lazily. Cody hadn't really done much since the fire... But eh. She didn't do anything major anyway. Cody lifted her eyes to the sky, thinking. Maybe we could go and... Nah. Or maybe... No... She'd already done most of the things she thought of. "Dang. I got nothing." She looked over to 'Toussaint'. "What about you? Haven't heard you suggest anything yet." He'd hardly done anything last time. Though mind-controlling some of the School Council Attendees was a nice touch on his part. And he'd just appeared out of nowhere. Twice. In the same town. And practically the same place.

    Looking behind her Cody could see the parking lot the assembly'd taken place in. She snickered, remembering the surprised and angry faces that sprung up when several adults fell through their chairs. Classic. Though there was that small shred of guilt that always came up when she pulled a prank on someone, let's face it. They would've been bored to death if she and Toussaint hadn't interfered.
    avatar
    General Pig
    Admin

    Posts : 66
    Join date : 2010-01-10
    Age : 22
    Location : In a spot, in a place, on a planet.

    Re: Um... What?

    Post  General Pig on Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:44 pm

    Aldéric thought about the question. What did he want to do? Now, this could be anything. A number of things came to mind, but, all of those things involved driving and well, he didn't think he had a car he could hijack. He looked out on the street. He saw people coming and going in their vehicles, and others just... sitting in place. Mmm... they gave him an idea. "Mmmm… que diriez-vous nous faisons quelque chose éclater?" He could imagine the sight then. It would be beautiful, if they could do it right. And, he had some knowledge in this field, so, he could make a huge one, a sequenced on, or anything in between. It'd be like fireworks. He grinned at his own thoughts. Oh yeah...

    ----

    Translation: Mmmm... how about we make something explode?
    avatar
    Lennon

    Posts : 76
    Join date : 2010-01-14
    Age : 21
    Location : Hidden Leaf Village

    Re: Um... What?

    Post  Lennon on Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:22 pm

    "Ooo! I like your thinking!" Cody jumped to her feet, stretching luxuriously.

    MUSE RAN AWAY! Sad
    avatar
    General Pig
    Admin

    Posts : 66
    Join date : 2010-01-10
    Age : 22
    Location : In a spot, in a place, on a planet.

    Re: Um... What?

    Post  General Pig on Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:06 pm

    Aldéric grinned. Good! Now they had something to work with. But what could they use to make a big, big blast. Something that everyone can see, and no one could ignore, something to be noticed! Maybe he could blow up a building, or... would that count as terrorism? Maybe that was not a good plan, unless she was all for it. Maybe they could get a less populated building if she was afraid of hurting people, or maybe get an empty one that's readyt to be demolished, not much destruction, but if he did it right, he could rig the original plan and have the building crash into another one, causing mass mayhem! Yes! Would that make Toussaint look bad? Eh, who cares?

    "Que diriez-vous que nous," he lifted his hand to show off the large buildings of business, where the patrons came and went, "utilisons ces masterpiees comme bois d'allumage?" He smiled, putting his hands behind his back, waiting for the answer. He was excited for the chance to play this little experiment. But what if she said no? Well... he could do it himself later...
    avatar
    Lennon

    Posts : 76
    Join date : 2010-01-14
    Age : 21
    Location : Hidden Leaf Village

    Re: Um... What?

    Post  Lennon on Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:03 pm

    "I like your thinking!" She smirked devilishly. Hmmm... I wonder if..? Cody smiled widely.

    MUSE STILL GONE
    avatar
    General Pig
    Admin

    Posts : 66
    Join date : 2010-01-10
    Age : 22
    Location : In a spot, in a place, on a planet.

    Re: Um... What?

    Post  General Pig on Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:59 pm

    Aldéric looked around at the buildings. A lot of people walking around, some in cars, some not. People chatted with each other as they held shopping bags, and some held cellphones. Other had iPods stuck in their ears. People in suits and regular clothes and other outfits that were perfectly... perfectly horrible. He scanned each building, each vehicle, each place that was a target for explosion. A big... boom boom?

    "Hm ... Que diriez-vous que celui-ci?" He pointed at a tall building, windows scaling over them, all perfectly clean, a shine sparkling off of them. On the highest point it said Commers Community. He had no idea what they supported, but whatever it was, he doubted it would affect him. So it as the perfect candidate! Havoc with no backlash.

    -----

    Translation: Hm... how about that one?
    avatar
    Lennon

    Posts : 76
    Join date : 2010-01-14
    Age : 21
    Location : Hidden Leaf Village

    Re: Um... What?

    Post  Lennon on Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:04 pm

    "That one's perfect." Cody said devilishly, placing her hand over her eyes to look up at the huge building. "So what's the plan? Large-scale explosion or just bust a couple of windows out?" she asked, looking back over at him with sparkling blue eyes. She had downloaded her fire-powers again... Just in case she wanted to pull a prank. She could go and walk into the building, sneak up the stairs, and set one of the floors on fire, causing mass-chaos and panic. Or she could focus really hard and just blow the whole thing up. She didn't really want to hurt anybody but...
    avatar
    General Pig
    Admin

    Posts : 66
    Join date : 2010-01-10
    Age : 22
    Location : In a spot, in a place, on a planet.

    Re: Um... What?

    Post  General Pig on Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:40 pm

    "à grande échelle." He could already imagine the beauty of it all. The wide expansions of dust as it shoots out from the bottom as the building collapses. Little pieces of glass and concrete and wall paper and other building materials, as well as large ones. Ash, flames, yells, casualties. Amazing. Was there something wrong with his ideals, or was his view of fun just more cataclysmic? The second one, yes, the second one perfectly. There were no other words for it, unless others with views similar, though different to his, would say, art or masterpiece, ingeniousness. Stupidity others would call it. Some would say conspiracies and others...? Terrorism. Did this count as terrorism? Well, he supposed so, but would this stop him? Of course not? He'd go all the way to home base.
    avatar
    Lennon

    Posts : 76
    Join date : 2010-01-14
    Age : 21
    Location : Hidden Leaf Village

    Re: Um... What?

    Post  Lennon on Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:48 pm

    Cody smiled widely. "Okay," she said, sitting back down on the park bench. "We should probably think up a way to do it without getting caught. Not like we couldn't get away, but I don't want to be known at school as the girl who blew up a building."
    avatar
    General Pig
    Admin

    Posts : 66
    Join date : 2010-01-10
    Age : 22
    Location : In a spot, in a place, on a planet.

    Re: Um... What?

    Post  General Pig on Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:57 pm

    Aldéric didn't think she'd have to worry about that. She'd be in Federal Prison or something. "Simple. Nous faisons sauter la place, puis nous sommes allés dans le temps qu'il faut pour se téléporter d'un endroit à l'autre. Nous n'aurons pas pris si nous laisser une note sur l'immeuble en face de le dire nous l'avons fait." Or something of that context. He was positive they wouldn't do that. No, that would be insane. He thought about this whole scheme. What they would need, how long it would take, and other setbacks and thing. He estimated about an hour or so. It shouldn't take too long. It's not like they were going to escape to Canada.


    -----

    Translation: Simple. We blow the place, and then we're gone in the time it takes to teleport from one place to another. We won't get caught unless we leave a note on the building across from it saying we did it.
    avatar
    Lennon

    Posts : 76
    Join date : 2010-01-14
    Age : 21
    Location : Hidden Leaf Village

    Re: Um... What?

    Post  Lennon on Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:04 pm

    "Well duh." Cody rolled her eyes. "You haven't been pranking long have you? Witnesses." Though that wouldn't be too much of a problem, seeing as they could probably do all this from one-hundred-feet-away and then teleport before anyone saw. "What time?" she asked, hoping it to be soon.
    avatar
    General Pig
    Admin

    Posts : 66
    Join date : 2010-01-10
    Age : 22
    Location : In a spot, in a place, on a planet.

    Re: Um... What?

    Post  General Pig on Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:14 pm

    "Oui, parce que tout le monde ici sait qui vous êtes? Ils ne sont certainement pas me connaître, de sorte qu'ils soient ou non des témoins, alors je vais descendre Scott-libre." Okay, so he added a little of himself with that. If he pretended to be his calmer older brother than he'd just be lying to himself, and not just her. How else could he have replied? It's was the first thing that came to his mind, no matter how strong some say it was. Anyways, if they were about to get caught, he'd leave her in a heartbeat. "Nous avons commencé dès que vous disiez que vous vouliez le faire."

    ---------------

    Translation: Yes, because everyone here knows who you are? They certainly do not know me, so whether or not witnesses, then I'll get off Scott-free

    We started as soon as you said you'd do it.
    avatar
    Lennon

    Posts : 76
    Join date : 2010-01-14
    Age : 21
    Location : Hidden Leaf Village

    Re: Um... What?

    Post  Lennon on Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:23 pm

    "Ugh. Fine." She rolled her eyes. "What powers did you download? Besides teleporting." Toussaint should know that she'd downloaded her fire-powers. It was just something she'd assumed he'd learned. She'd also downloaded teleporting and flying, just in case she would get caught or anything. If he got stuck there, sorry 'bout his bad luck. Like he'd said. They didn't know him. He could probably just manipulate them into letting him go.
    avatar
    General Pig
    Admin

    Posts : 66
    Join date : 2010-01-10
    Age : 22
    Location : In a spot, in a place, on a planet.

    Re: Um... What?

    Post  General Pig on Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:39 pm

    "J'ai eu la duplication et le souffle de l'énergie ... un." Thing, power, whatever. He liked those ones, though, this time, he refrained from the whole strength thing. He didn't feel like throwing cars today or reaking havoc, but it was just in case there was some insane guy that he just had to deal with. And then she was here so... lucky him for having it. More people less time, he supposed.

    -----

    Translation: I got the duplication and the energy blast... one.
    avatar
    Lennon

    Posts : 76
    Join date : 2010-01-14
    Age : 21
    Location : Hidden Leaf Village

    Re: Um... What?

    Post  Lennon on Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:42 pm

    "You want me to do it?" Cody asked, flipping her hair off her shoulder boredly. "Just sitting here and talking isn't doing anything."
    avatar
    General Pig
    Admin

    Posts : 66
    Join date : 2010-01-10
    Age : 22
    Location : In a spot, in a place, on a planet.

    Re: Um... What?

    Post  General Pig on Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:49 pm

    Well duh. He would have left a long time ago if she hadn't asked questions! It made him slightly angry, as a lot of things did, but instead of giving a sharp reply as he would have, he replied as he brother might have done. He was still trying to get him a girlfriend. He wouldn't have to if he got out more and took the time to learn bloomin' English! But what could he do? So, he said: "Bien sûr, laisse aller." Then he began walking off, though, not in the direction of the building. To the opposite direction. To start the plan! It will be a masterpiece.

    -----

    Translation: Sure, lets go.
    avatar
    Lennon

    Posts : 76
    Join date : 2010-01-14
    Age : 21
    Location : Hidden Leaf Village

    Re: Um... What?

    Post  Lennon on Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:55 pm

    "'Kay." Cody jumped to her feet and jogged after him. Upon reaching his side, she looked up at him curiously. It made her a little mad that he was taller than her, but then again most people were taller than her. She was A) a girl, and B) sixteen. But she wasn't like some people who freaked out over being short. Not at all. It didn't really bother her much. "So, how is it where you live?" she asked nonchalantly, for one to make it seem like they were having a conversation and not plotting something. The other reason was she wanted to know more about his country.
    avatar
    General Pig
    Admin

    Posts : 66
    Join date : 2010-01-10
    Age : 22
    Location : In a spot, in a place, on a planet.

    Re: Um... What?

    Post  General Pig on Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:04 pm

    OOC: Should we do a Getting Supplies montage? XD


    "Froide..." A very vague answer. Well, it wasn't cold cold, but it was colder than here, that was for sure. Crappy hemispheres. He sure wanted to be on this side of the Earth right now, but no, the snow was going to come sooner or later. At least they wouldn't have any sandstorms for a while. But God, he hated the cold. He really, really, did. If he could eliminate cold, he would. Really, what was the point of cold? No one got anything out of it! Whoever invented cold was an idiot.

    ----

    Translation: Cold...
    avatar
    Lennon

    Posts : 76
    Join date : 2010-01-14
    Age : 21
    Location : Hidden Leaf Village

    Re: Um... What?

    Post  Lennon on Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:09 pm

    OOC: Yeah. >D

    Cody smiled slightly. "It sounds better over here then." she decided, giggling.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Um... What?

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:37 am