Hero.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the bestselling book series by Andy Briggs

2 posters

Shop in Ireland

Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Shop in Ireland - Page 3 Empty Re: Shop in Ireland

Post  Chaseingstars Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:08 am

"April" She replied.

Ooc: You could give it to her but probley not elli yay i get a random thing
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:13 am

ooc: I didn't really get that, mind putting it in english for me? =D

Elli nodded, "Alright. Good, come on, we're close to the cabin now."

Airgid had been waiting, "Where did you go?" he asked his pupil.

The teenager shrugged, "The store."

Airgid shook his head, "I suppose you have the right." he sighed.

Elli patted him on his head as she passed him, heading for one of the three buildings beside the cabin. She went to the one half the size of her grandfather's log cabin. "Stay here." she told Ava, she waited for a reply from her friend.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:15 am

ooc: as in u could could give ava what she desires but elli cant as in u have the power to make characters lol

Ava nodded.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:27 am

ooc: ahhh. Maybe.

Elli walked in looking about the jewelry shed. She remembered helping her Grandfather as he worked on the precious gems and valuable metals so he could make money. She walked over to the part where he kept the birthstones. "Hmmm... April. So that would be," she thought for a moment, "Diamond, that's right."
    She looked at all the diamond jewelry on the shelves, necklaces, rings, and earings. She couldn't really decide since she didn't know what Ava would want. "I know." She grabbed a long chain, beaded with beautiful scarlet red diamonds and a short necklace with a black diamond pendant hanging down from the cheap, yet strong cord it hung from. "This'll do." she walked out, keeping the jewels in her pocket. "Can I have your Katana for a moment?" she asked, trying out her idea.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:37 am

"Sure." She nodded handing her the beautiful sword.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:47 am

Elli took it gratefully, "Thanks. I'll give it right back." She walked back into the cabin, closing the door a bit so Ava couldn't see what she was doing. She left the Katana in it's sheath, she took the beautiful red diamonds out of her pockets. She took it and wrapped it around the handle, hooking it on so that it couldn't come off. Not only did it look nice, it would provide a good grip on the handle when it was used.
    She walked back out, the blade behind her. "Alright, first thing's first." she took out the black diamond necklace out of her pocket. "April's birthstone is Diamond. I just happened to have a black diamond with me." she grinned, holding the necklace out in her hand for Ava to take.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:12 am

"Thanks" She replied. She took the necklace. Hooking it around her neck.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:14 am

Elli nodded, "No prob. Here's your katana." she handed the sheath to Ava, she took the blade and balanced it, then she twirled it about and cut through the air. It was seemingly perfect. "It's really good." she had to admit that it was a good weapon to be in a fight with.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:22 am

AVa smirked. "Thank you."
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:26 am

Elli shrugged. "Anytime. Now what do you want to do? I can't think of anything." she asked Ava, her mind running blank as she rubbed the blade handle in her pocket.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:50 am

"I don't know." Ava said. She smirked slyly. "Try and find me." She said turning into a small little fox with black fur, blue eyes, and white tipped ears and tail. She scooted off into the forest. than into a little hole under a tree not to far away.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:18 am

Elli grinned, "I haven't played this game since I was little." she murmured to herself. She turned to Airgid, who was watching her with worried eyes, full of uncertainty. She walked over and crouched beside him, "Don't worry. I know what I'm doing. She doesn't seem like she wants to hurt me, and even if she did, I'm sure I could take her." she smiled at him, rubbing his muzzle gently.

"They never do seem like they'll do what they do, but it doesn't mean they won't. And you should just assume your stronger than anyone, never underestimate your opponent. It can come to be your weakness. Didn't your grandfather teach you that?" The wise old fox replied, his words stern, yet gentle.

Elli wiped a tear from her eye. "Yeah, your right." she said softly.

Airgid felt his heart sink, "I'm sorry Elli, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings."

The girl shook her head, "No, you just sounded so much like my grandfather." she smiled.

Airgid placed a paw on her shoulder, "I know. You'll learn to remember him as the man he was, not the dead man he is now." he barked softly. He stood up, "Come on, I already have that girl's scent. I could track her for you."

Elli smiled, "But that would be cheating."

Airgid grinned, "She never said you couldn't." he started to lead, his nose practically glued to the ground.

Elli followed, wiping one last tear from her watery blue eyes.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:58 pm

Ava turned into a bird riseing into the air form her hole. She took of high into the air. traveled around for queit awhile. She was a hawk. She soared above them before flying the oppisite direction. Than she perched herself in a tree. staying as a bird.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:17 pm

Elli followed her companion, the white canine leading her to where Ava was supposedly hiding.

He stopped, his tail flying up.

The girl looked down at him, "What's wrong?"

Airgid looked at her, confusion filling them. "I can't scent her, it's gone."

Elli looked up at the forest, swiveling her head in all directions, "What?" she couldn't believe it. "Wait." she thought about it for a moment, "You said she can change into a fox?"

Airgid caught on, "Then maybe she can change into other things as well. The only thing that can just disappear without leaving a single scent is a bird."

Elli grinned, "So, where is my feathered friend?" she asked herself. She took her bow from her shoulder, pulling out a single arrow. She pulled back hard on bow, the headless arrow pointing straight up into the air. If she did this right, it should work, but it was going to take a lot out of her. "Alright, crouch low Airgid."

The fox didn't bother with questions, he'd find out soon enough. Crouching low to the ground, the fox drove his claws into the earth.

The arrow went off, silently. A roaring blast of wind followed it. It reached the top of it's height, then tipped and fell into the dirt, the shaft stuck in it. The great bolt of air hit the ground, spreading like a ripple in a lake. Not a single leaf was unturned. A rushing wind current surged through the forest, blowing foliage off the ground, and birds out of their trees. Elli hit the ground hard, falling on her back. She landed, the force of the blow sending all the air in her lungs out.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:06 pm

Ava saw the bow quickly turning into her hero form she became a shadow. She traveled to a lake. There she became a wolf. A black bulky wolf with red eyes.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:31 am

Elli got up slowly, rubbing her head. "That hurt a bit." she groaned, slowly opening her right eye. They were just beginning to turn blue again. "Hey Airgid, you alright?"

Airgid had clung to the ground, his whole pelt brushed back the wrong way. He looked like a giant fuzzy cat. "Fine, if you consider this okay." he growled, starting to work on his fur.

Elli laughed, "Good luck with that." she looked up in the sky, all the birds had flown up in the air, but she figured she missed Ava already. "I don't know how to outsmart her, Airgid. We have no tracks, no scents, and she could be anything in the forest."
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:42 am

The black wolf Ava layed by the lake waiting. She stared into the awater. She sat down.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:10 pm

Airgid fixed his fur, standing up. "Then you'd better get searching. If this were real and she a real villain, you couldn't just let her be. You have to find her." the fox instructed. "Use your head."

Ellimint sighed, "Alright Airgid, but I don't know how I'm going to do this. Come on." she began moving northward, she knew that's where the tallest tree was. If she were a bird being hunted, she'd want to be there so she could see anything.
    After a little wandering, they found the tree. "I'm going up, stay here." she said to her friend, who sat down by the tree with his tail wrapped around his snowy paws.
    Elli climbed up, as quick as lightning. Her strong arms and light weight made it easy. In about four minutes she was at the top of the three hundred foot tree. She didn't usually come here because she knew if she got caught in a storm, this tree was very likely to be hit.
    She gazed about her, everything small in the height she was at. The trees hid everything, some thinned out so that she could see empty clearings, or small grassy expanses with squirrels or deer nibbling at the grass. She looked over to where the lake was, looking at the glassy water. She scanned the shores, seeing wildlife scour the area for their share of forage.
    Then she saw a wolf. There's been no wolves here since Grandpaw took out that pack... she knew something was up.
    She climbed back down the tree, even faster than she climbed up. She jumped the last ten feet. "Hey Airgid, I think I found Ava."

Airgid had been dozing, tired from the long walks. He was getting old. "Really?" he murmured have asleep. "Great." he barked. He climbed groggily to his paws.

"Ready?" Elli asked, holding back a laugh.

"Lead the way." the white fox replied.

Elli lead the way to the lake, stopping at the shore to get a handful of water to clean her face. "This water never gets old." she smiled.

Airgid was sucking down water with his muzzle in the water. His tail was wagging furiously.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:50 pm

THe wolf Ava heard noise. She whipped around growling to see a large wolf. Oh no. It was gaint and grey. It flew at her. She howled diveing at it. Makeing her size become larger than a natural wolf. She tore at it. Soon it was a bleeding mess. Than it was dead. Ava howled triumphently.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:19 pm

The girl looked around her, looking for the source of the sound.

Airgid practically jumped out of his fur, backing away as he cautiously glanced about the area.

Elli rubbed his ear, "It's alright. I'm here, remember?" she reassured as the white fox whined softly. He wasn't much of a fighter, but when he was angry he was the best battle warrior of fox kind.

Elli stood up, spotting the giant wolf, "That's her." she had blood on her. Startled, she whistled sharply, it rang through the forest. A moment later, a thunder could be heard as Fuil jumped gracefully over a log. Before the mare could land, Elli was already on her back. "Go." she muttered and the pair were off. She took her bow, notching it with an arrow and placing stone around it. As they neared Ava, Fuil slowed. Elli nudged her with her legs and the strong horse stopped. "Ava!" she called, hoping that the wolf was indeed her friend and not the dead one that lay beside it. She pulled her bow back as far as it would go just in case.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:18 am

Ava cocked an ear looking at Elli. Blood spilled from her. but the wounds would be left on this form to heal. Blood dripped from her mouth some her own. "Yea!? sure took you long enough, I almost got killed by that wolf." She called back.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:39 am

Elli sighed, but she remembered that she could indeed talk to wolves as well. "If your Ava, change back." she growled, her eyes narrowed and her arrow aimed directly at the wolf's neck. She never missed her aim.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:03 pm

"Duh it's me." She said morphing back. All the blood left on the old form.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:48 pm

Elli let her bow ease back to its original form. "Sorry Ava, can never be too careful in this forest. It's full of tricks if you don't second guess everything you see." she grinned sheepishly. She looked up at the sky, The evening moon washed it's light on everything, covering everything with a silvery blanket. "How'd it get so late so quick?" she eyed the moon suspiciously, "That's really wierd." she mumbled. She slipped off of Fuil, placing her arrow in her quiver and hanging her bow on her shoulder. "So you can change into anything you want to?"
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:20 pm

"Yea, it's great." Ava smirked.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content