Based on the bestselling book series by Andy Briggs

Shop in Ireland

Ellimint Saig Deoir

Re: Shop in Ireland

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir on Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:57 pm

"Lucky." she muttered under her breath. "But I'm grateful I have my abilities." she closed her eyes, facing the lake. A few moments passed and the air seemed to crackle with energy, then the water seemed to lift into the air. A single finger twitched as Elli let her arms hang limp by her side. The water took shape, an ancient stag with pointless antlers. She made it run, it galloped and pranced about the water, rearing onto it's hind legs and jumping about.

Airgid watched, not amazed. He knew the child possessed more power than that.
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars on Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:03 pm

Ava liked the sound of a little challange. She changed feathers sprouting as gaint wing formed form her back. A beak was made. She turned into a gaint golden egale. Than with a tiny flick of her eyes she morphed into a large dragon.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir on Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:27 pm

Elli heard Ava, she smiled, letting the water drop as she opened her eyes, still silver and gold. "Your on." she whispered as she hopped onto Fuil's back. She took a deep breath and brought her arms out, holding them evenly in the air. Slowly but surely, Fuil began to rise. The horse became nervous and neighed once, snorting a few more times. Airgid barked up a comforting bark. The mare breathed out once more, stomping her hoof in the air.
    Elli nudged her heel into her buckskin mare softly, wreathing her hands into her mane. She leaned forward Fuil kicked into the air, for a few moments, doing nothing. Then she got the hang of it and bolted into a fast trot. Elli laughed, never before trying this. It was fun, I should have tried this a long time ago.
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars on Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:31 am

Ava was a silver dragon with icey blue eyes. She tipped her head back blue flames soaring into the sky. She than turned torwads the lake freezeing it with icey flames.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir on Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:40 am

Elli laughed, "Nice!" she shot up great flames without even moving a muscles, they formed out of thin air. In a few moments, they took shape. A great dragon that looked just like Ava. Then her finger twitched, again. She thought it annoying, but figured it was just her body getting used to her using her powers.
    She went on, letting a great ice breath drifting out of the flame dragon's mouth. It hit the forest, freezing the trees. The once green and flourishing foliage now transformed into a winter wonderland. "Beat that!" she called, a grin on her face.

Airgid sat, wagging his long bushy tail, it was fun watching the show. He watched as Fuil became a little nervous, but the mare trusted Elli too much to startle.

Last edited by Ellimint Saig Deoir on Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars on Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:59 am

ooc:i already froze the lake....
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir on Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:10 pm

ooc: uh... added a new layer! nvm, changed.
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars on Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:42 pm

Ava smilied morphing into hero form that let her suit allow her to become a shadow. She swept under elli. She than morphed half human and pulled her leg.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir on Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:37 pm

Elli almost fell off of Fuil, feeling a tug on her leg. Her face shocked, she reacted and summoned a blast of air to balance her. "Hey!" she laughed, taking some water from the lake and spraying at Ava playfully. "Pay back!"
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars on Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:51 pm

"Freezeing" She screamed. than relized the time. "Oh god I gotta sneak back home..,but I don't want to live in that orphanage anymore." She said softly. Maybe I can set up camras there and stay with you." Ava said morphing to her ture form of a pretty little japenese girl.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir on Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:14 pm

Elli let Fuil drift back to the safety of still ground as she nervously laughed. Jumping spritfully back onto the shores of her Ireland lake, she looked at her horse. She scratched the back of her neck sheepishly, "Yeah... I don't think you would want to stay at my camp. There's not much at my camp. I don't have a cabin or anything, I just sleep in a tree." she grinned.
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars on Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:00 pm

"I slept in a tree before wasn's half bad. Well I guess I could go home in a week I mean let's face it nothing happens in japan." ava luaghed.

ooc: I did sleep in a tree before best five hours of sleep ever
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir on Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:29 pm

ooc: seriously? I've always wanted to try it. Btw, I think I might make another dude, but u gotta make one too. XD

Elli nodded, a smile peeking through. "Alright, I've got a place you can stay in then." she jumped back on Fuil, easily fitting back in place on her mare's back. She reached a hand down, "Hop on." she simply said, her eyes flickering silver and gold.
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars on Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:56 pm

ooc:yea it was a nice nap

Ava grabbed her hand. A smirk graceing her face. Her cheeck hurt from smirking so much.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir on Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:32 pm

Elli flung Ava onto Fuil's back. She let out a sharp whistle, Fuil's ears pricking up. "Ya!" and her mare was off. Elli's hands winded through her horse's mane as she closed her eyes, the water shifting as soon as she did. Earth shoved up through the surface, a bridge running straight through the lake. The teenager drove her horse right across the new path, letting the earth fall back under as they went on. Elli even had grass grow upon the earth's surface to make it easier for Fuil. "Hang on, we'll never make it back in before sun up if we go at this pace." A single nudge was placed in Fuil's side and the horse went into a full gallop, the wind running through her mane. The air currents blocked all noise out, all that could be heard was the whipping breezes of the air.

Airgid followed the pair, struggling at every stride. He needed to catch up, he was falling behind and he was about to join the fish in the lake.

Elli looked behind and saw her friend falling behind, his old age holding him up. "There's got to be a way we can reverse his age..." she muttered to herself as she thought up a quick plan. She threw the wind rushing at them of course, letting the sound come back through. She looked back at Ava, her eyes blaring with their new colors. "Can you change into a horse and let him ride on your back? He'll be in the water if we don't slow down and we'll never be back at camp before Sun rise if we don't stay at this pace. I can't let any one see Fuil or I running on the lake, our identities will be discovered." she spoke seriously, slowing Fuil just a bit, the mare neighing in protest.
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars on Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:53 pm

Ava had fallen clutching onto elli's clothes to not be left behind. Her hair spiked everyehere, looking like a rats nest. Ava slipped down letting go of her clothes. "Yea I think that would be better." she coughed up dirt. She morphed into a White horse, her mane was black along with her tail. She had shiney blue eyes. She neighed. laying down no the fox could get on.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir on Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:05 pm

Gaoth smiled as he leaped up and sat gratefully on Ava's back. "Thanks." he barked before remembering that he couldn't understand her and she couldn't understand him. Instead he pawed her side softly, hoping she would get the message.

Elli looked at the white horse beside her, "Nice." she called over the wind. "Alright Fuil, let's go!" she kicked her mare's sides and the buckskin horse bolted. They were racing along the new land bridge as it fell behind him. They were finally at the half way mark, the sun very close to peeking over the horizon, threatening to rise in the night sky.
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars on Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:12 pm

Ava races the wind flowing thourgh her long mane. Her tail slideign thourgh the air.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir on Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:13 pm

Elli looked ahead, seeing the lake end. "We're almost there!" she called back at the white mare. She nudged her buckskin horse one last time as they leaped off the last section of land bridge, Fuil landed perfectly, standing to a halt at the end. Elli stroked Fuil's neck as she caught up on her breathing. "You were great." she whispered into the mare's ear. She looked behind, seeing how Ava held up.

Airgid held tight to Ava the whole time, praying that he wouldn't fall off into the blue waters below. As soon as he saw the shore, he was so excited he leaped off himself. "We're back! Finally, solid ground! I'll never regret stepping on pine cones again." he sighed, laying down as the tired fox rested his sore, old paws.
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars on Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:59 am

As soon as the the fox had leapt of ava leapt. folding her front legs in. She fle over the fox and landed a 3 yards behind. Ava cahnged back. "Oh my god my legs feel like jello." She yelled.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir on Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:31 pm

Elli laughed, "I guess that's what happens when you run real hard. Come on, my camp's not that far off from here." she reached down to help Ava onto Fuil. The mare pawed the ground impatiently, wanting to get moving.

Airgid walked in front of them, scouting ahead for any danger. He trotted forward, his old paws finding new strength. He was old, but he was still going to live.
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars on Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:12 pm

Ava turned into a hawk and flew onto her shoulder. She held on but not to tight since she had claws.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir on Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:20 pm

Elli looked back at the hawk. "You really like using your powers, don't you?" she laughed. "All well, you'd better hold on." She gave Fuil the nudge on her side and the mare was off. Elli follwed Airgid's tracks, guiding her way to the white fox. While they sped through the forest, the dead leaves kicked up in they're way. Fuil occasionally had to leap over any logs in her way, landing gracefully on the other side without loosing her step. They caught up to Airgid easily, the fox able to run at their pace. "Nothing ahead!" he called up to the human. Elli nodded to him, "Let's get back to camp, Fuil needs some water." Airgid went off ahead, going as fast as he could to get to camp before Fuil could.
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars on Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:53 pm

Elli was goin to fast for her to stay on without her clutching on. Ava knew it would hurt for her. So she leaned back a bit. Opened her large wings. She let her feet let go. than she flew back gracefully. Than she flew forward quickly keeping pace at the horses head.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir on Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:47 pm

Elli laughed, seeing Ava above her, "I wish I had your powers!" she called, nudging Fuil to a stop as they arrived at her camp. Last night's fire was ashed and black. She looked to see that the rest of the deer she had caught was stolen. "There must be more fox around here than I thought." she sighed. She brought Fuil to her tree, rubbing her down and giving her some leaves, berries, and ferns to feed on. Airgid was already there, laying down as he got ready to sleep. "I'll see you later, good luck with your new friend there." he barked, Elli smiled and nodded. "Sweet dreams, Airgid." She turned around, waiting for Ava to switch once more.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:31 am