Based on the bestselling book series by Andy Briggs

A theif of neithier aligniment

Ellimint Saig Deoir

Re: A theif of neithier aligniment

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir on Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:45 pm

Kisho leaped off his resting spot, "Great. We'll leave now. It's getting to be just around the time us two theives leave anyway." he glared at Kopper, he let out a hissing sound and Kopper's face lit up, his head raising into the air. "Get over here." Kisho practically growled. The raccoon leaped off of Akki and scrambled across the floor and crawled quickly up onto the shoulder of Kisho. "That's better. I gotta stop over at my place to pick up a few things, you mind comin' along?" he asked, readjusting his loosely put on coat.
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars on Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:01 am

"Yea one momment could you step outside for a a sedond. Ava pushed him out the wooden door. And snapped it shut behind her. She quickly used all her power and became the angel girl who she used as her disgiuse. She took red eye contats out and put the maway before exiting the cabin.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir on Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:18 am

Kisho laughed, "I don't gotta get out [i]that[i/] way." he looked to his right at his furry companion, "Come on Kopper." he grinned. The raccoon scurried off his shoulder and up to a nearby ventilation system. Seeing the screws in the wall, he came back to Kisho, digging through the satchel on his side. Pulling out a screwdriver he held in his jaws, the thief headed back to the vent. Kopper took out each screw skillfully, putting the screwdriver back when he was done. He jumped into the vent, poking his head back out to see where Kisho was. Kisho came over to the silver metal hole, climbing with his agile body into it. He crawled through the tunnel and ended up at a closed vent, on the side of the building. Using all his might, the thief kicked out. It gave a great shudder before giving way. Leaping out and landing on the other side, he released all his muscles and looked up front for Akki as Kopper landed back on his shoulder, quickly hiding in satchel.
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars on Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:06 pm

Akki stood outside with her dainty body leaning softly on a wall. Her purple eyes looking for the boy. Her angel wings wrapped around her.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir on Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:21 pm

Kisho walked casually up to Akki, "Let's get outta this joint. I know a shortcut to my place." he continued his way forward, taking a left and heading down an alleyway.
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars on Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:33 pm

Akki nodded.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir on Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:17 pm

Walking down an alleyway, Kisho dodged a few boxes and jumped over a dumpster. He figured going down this way he would cut out about five blocks of unneeded walking out. They'd be two blocks away from his room. Then they could cut out the last two blocks by jumping the roofs, there was a fire escape he knew of that Akki could easily manage. He looked behind him to see where his new company was.
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars on Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:36 am

Akki jsut skipped teh jumping. She had opened her wings and took flight. She stayed a few yards above kishio's head. "This beats running by a long shoot." akki smirked to the boy below her.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir on Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:13 pm

Kisho looked above him, "Yeah, yeah. No need to show off." he said, finding his door into his house.
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars on Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:19 pm

"Nobody said I wasn't lazy." Akki giggled. following him in.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir on Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:58 am

Kisho smiled, sighing as he looked about the large room. "Ah, Home sweet home, eh Kopper?" he said, walking toward a tall closet he kept at he side of the room. It was one that you could move around, it was the best he could do in a basement. Though it matched the carpeted walls perfectly.
    At the sound of his name, the bushy-tailed creature popped out of his hiding spot and crawled about the place. Scurrying from place to place, he carried a cracker, munching on it whenever he stopped.
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars on Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:48 am

Akki looked at the ceiling. "Element dragons..." she muttered.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir on Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:40 pm

Kisho stopped what he was doing and looked out at Akki, "Huh? Oh. Yeah, I had a friend of mine do that, he's pretty good with a can of spraypaint, eh?" he smiled, going back to his closet. He slipped in, digging through the things the wooden furniture held. He took out his double edged crook and placed it on the cozy couch he used as a bed.
    "Uh, turn around." he instructed, pulling out his blue thief clothes.
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars on Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:42 am

"Like I really wanna look." Akki turned. "I'm not a girly prep infact I was busy stareing at a ceiling." I wonder if he has abs, she thought.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir on Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:52 am

"Yeah well," Kisho pulled off his coat, putting it in his closet as he pulled off his white t-shirt, putting it next to his coat. "You can never be too careful." he laughed quietly, pulling his pants down so that he was just wearing his boxers. Looking at Akki to make sure she wasn't looking, he found his blue clothes and quickly slipped into it. His black pants and blue long sleeve shirt, he pulled two ankle socks on and slipped his feet into his blue dyed skateboard shoes, and gave a sigh. "Alright, where's my hat." he mumbled, digging through the closet. He pulled out a deep blue loose cap and put it on his head. "There." he smiled, taking his cane and twirling it in front of him, making sure his reflexes and hand movements were finely tuned, as he always did.
    Kopper was on the couch, quietly taking a nap as his bushy tail hid his face.
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars on Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:00 am

"can I turn around now I hear snoreing." The always depressed girl called. Her blue tight skirt rippled as he pink tank top wrinkled. Her pink cloath over her blue skirt hung loosely.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir on Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:08 am

"Oh yeah!" Kisho turned around to face Akki, his crook still in his hand. "I forgot you were there." he rubbed the back of his neck, "Sorry." he laughed. He went back to the closet briefly to grab just two more items. "There they are." he reached his hands in and held a small diamond in his hand. Taking it off his cap, he was about to place it in the secret pocket in his blue hat. Just as he was about to let his fingers touch the fabric, he recoiled and looked at Akki. "This diamond is to cut any glass I find. It can cut through anything, even steel." he said, reciting what he had learned on the laptop he had stolen for his room.
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars on Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:25 am

"Interesting." Akki walked over to the napping racoon. "ass." She muttered under her breath. How dare he foreget about her. Akki picked up the raccoon. "Wakie wakie sleeply head." The girl said emotionly.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir on Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:40 am

The teenager furrowed his black brows, "I heard that." he called. He turned back to his closet, rummaging through it. He pulled out a very thin, shiny looking blade. It was a pocket knife, a very small one. Along with it, Kisho took a bobby pin and slipped them both in his hat. For the last time, he searched through his supply closet. "Do you need anything?" he asked, his voice echoing in the wooden box.

Kopper let out a small yawn, stretching lazily. Blinking twice at Akki, he brought his head back down to the cushion on the couch and fell back asleep.
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars on Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:42 am

"Not really." Akki said. Than picked up the little rodent and held in her arms like a child. "Heh your cute for a racoon." SHe sighed.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir on Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:03 am

Kopper opened his right eye, just to see his surrounding for a brief moment. Noting in his head that he was in Akki's arms, he rolled onto his back and let his belly show, drifting back asleep holding his bushy tail.

Kisho, getting excited for tonight's time of plundering, reaching into the closet. "Well, here's something anyway. You might need it." he pulled out a necklace, a find amber jewel looped onto a gold chain.
    "Don't be fooled, it's not just a pretty piece of jewelry, it's a handy tool. The pin that hooks the chain together can be used as a pick lock and the back of the jewel is on a gold plate that's curved in. Like a spoon. If you direct it the right way in the sunlight, it can start a fire." he said, pulling his cap over his head and taking his crook tightly into his grip.
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars on Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:40 am

Akki could slip right under doors, than create a fire with her powers."I can control the elements, and becoem the elements... I could slip right under a door." Akki told him. Than turned her head hearing something from a door or window like knocking.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir on Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:02 am

Kisho was tapping his favorite coin on small table next to his couch, "Sorry. It's a habit I should really think about quiting, aye?" He flicked it in the air, caught it, and slipped it in his pocket. "Well you can still use the pin. I thought there was another use, but I guess I forgot." he shrugged, the thief went over to the door and opened it, the night sky bright and brilliantly lit up with thousands of stars. "It never gets old." he smiled. Remembering Kopper, he looked over at the sleeping form and whistled sharply. The raccoon's ears and eyes opened all at once as he scurried off of Akki and onto his friend's shoulder. Kisho rubbed the raccoon's head, smiling at him. "You pile of fur." he laughed. Turning to Akki with his friend upon his shoulder, he asked, "Ready?"
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars on Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:46 pm

Akki nodded. She shook her wings ruffleing her feathers. She walked over to him.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir on Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:34 pm

A single nod was the signal as Kisho rushed out, leaping five feet in the air with his crook extended as he hooked part of a fire escape ladder and swung upward, landing neatly on the roof of the neighboring building. He began his usual night job, sprinting fast over the roof and jumping gracefully onto the next. He stopped briefly, keeping his breath as the rigorous work became easy to him after time. Turning around, Kisho looked to see where the girl might be. He wanted to know where she was at all times in case she felt like backstabbing him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:51 am