Hero.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the bestselling book series by Andy Briggs

2 posters

A theif of neithier aligniment

Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

A theif of neithier aligniment - Page 3 Empty Re: A theif of neithier aligniment

Post  Chaseingstars Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:17 pm

"You know if you could pick a spot we could be there in seconds." Akki said from overhead. Her powerful wings keeping her in the air.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

A theif of neithier aligniment - Page 3 Empty Re: A theif of neithier aligniment

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:01 pm

Kisho grinned, "Nah. I like a good challenge. Find a rich looking place, that's the house we rob. There was somewhere in this neighborhood, but I pretty much cleaned out all the joints here. Anywhere in mind?" maybe letting Akki choose a place to rob would prove better. His head was growing blank with locations to break into. The town was being drained of it's rich population and with it the expensive items that he might grab. Eventually, he'd have to find somewhere else to live. But he didn't want to think about that now.

Sitting on Kisho's cap, Kopper held close to his friend, his finger clutching the blue fabric with all their strength. When Kisho started moving again, he'd have to hang onto his shoulder again. It proved to be the best place to be.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:58 pm

Akki held up her finger for a one second sign. Akki flew up high into the air. So far up she couldn't see Kisho. She looked around. Than flew torwards the borader of town. there she spotted a rich abonded looking house. She swooped into it. Sure enough it had a for sale sign. She burned the sign. Than took a look inside. It was filled with stuff she didn't need. a few gurad dogs looked at her. Than came up to her happily wagging. She petted them. They were so thin she could see there ribs. "I'll be back and I'll be liveing here now." akki left thourgh the window to another house. there a were tons of riches. the owners gone. The house was out of sight of the house akki found. Both out in the forest. Akki flew back. "i found a place!" She called landing next to him.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:00 pm

Kisho was sitting down and petting his thief friend. He looked up as he heard Akki talk. "Really? All right, let's see what ya found. See if it's worth while." he stood up, Kopper clinging to his shoulder. "Just tell me what direction and I'll be there in five minutes."
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:45 pm

"It took me 20 minutes to fly there so yea right." Akki scoffed. She moved to the other end of the roof. She dropped down than came back up and flew torwads him. She grabbed onto him under the arms and started flying torwads teh mansion.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:02 pm

Taken by surprise, Kisho looked at the ground below him. Everything was small, as if he were on the tallest tower in the world. Than he realized he was being flown by Akki. "Hey! Lemme go!" he began thrashing like a mad animal. "I don't wanna be flown, I can get there myself!" he practically growled, anger flowing inside of him.

Seeing and feeling Kisho as he became upset, the furry raccoon scurried off his companion's shoulder and onto Akki's arm. Grabbing hold, Kopper bit hard into her hand, hoping she'd let go. Kisho trained him to do this, whenever the cops had found him he could always depend on his raccoon friend to help him out of sticky situations. He didn't know yet that he wasn't supposed to bite Akki, he just made his actions in a matter of instincts.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:32 pm

"I could drop you..."Akki growled. Ignoring the pain. "Silly racoon, I've been thourgh worse than that."
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:29 pm

Kisho shook himself one last time, "I don't care what you do! Just lemme go!" he yelled, not caring about the noise he was making. He hated flying. He wasn't scared of heights, no he could handle them easily. But he hated to fly. Especially when he was flying high. If she dropped him, he'd just his crook and land somewhere. Or something else. He was good when it came to quick thinking.

Kopper's fur bristled, the raccoon was obliviously anger. Mustering up all his strength, he clamped his jaws down hard on Akki's wrist. He didn't know he wasn't supposed to do this, he forgot that the teenager was a friend. He was just doing it for Kisho, his best friend.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:47 pm

"Okay." Akki smirked. She flung him from her arms at a face pace. He would hit the ground in seconds. If he grabbed something his cane would defintly break with how fast she was going. Akki grabbed the racoons bottem jaw and pulled him off. "Your cute, but if your gonna bite, even if it don't hurt that much, than bye-bye." She dropped the racoon. Than fleww higher into the clouds. "What a shame he was a cute boy."
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:39 pm

Kisho felt his whole body drop as soon as the girl had let him go. It was a new feeling, like a sensation. But at the same time you know your about to die.
    I knew I shouldn't have trusted her! Now she knows where I live. She'll probably turn me in to the cops! the thoughts raced through his mind as he dropped above a small forest that served as a park. It was the division between the poor, run down streets which served as his dominion and the wealthy streets where he barely explored.
    As he fell, he felt the weight of his furry companion dropped onto his back. "Shoulder Kopper!" his voice fast and filled with fury. The raccoon obeyed, recognizing the word 'shoulder'. Helistened to Kisho so often as the teenager taught him a good sense of vocabulary by pointing to everything he was talking about.
    Kisho dove into the air, swishing his positions from belly up to head first. Spotting the tree they were about to fall into, Kisho readied his crook. It would help him sufficiently. The one thing he failed to tell anyone about his weapon was that it was wood formed over a thick steel frame. If the wood broke, the steel would stay and the wood could be replaced.
    Hooking onto the large oak, he swung into the air, flipping twice before hooking onto another tree. This time he swung low enough that he could jump down to a lower branch.
    Rustling through the thick branches and green leaves, Kisho wrestled the tree to reach the bottom as his raccoon easily scurried down the rough bark to meet him at the bottom.
    The last ten feet the teenager jumped, landing neatly on his feet with a thump. "That was a waste of time, Kopper. Let's go." he said, reaching his arm down so the black and gray creature could scurry up onto his shoulder.
    "She said there was somewhere in the wealthy neighborhoods. Why don't we just stop by and give her a visit?" he spoke to his raccoon, his face written with anger as Kopper took on the same face and showed his sharp canines, letting out a fierce screech.

Putting on a wicked grin, Kisho replied. "Glad your with me, pal."

Kisho ran through the thin park, passing only ten trees and finding the asphalt streets of his home town once more. Continuing his sprint, he found a small building to use his agility on and jump onto.
    Finding himself back on a familiar environment, Kisho pushed forward, leaping onto the next, higher roof. Working his way up, the teenager kept going, running along the roof of a hundred foot motel. He was almost there, in the wealthy streets that Akki might have spoke of.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:51 pm

Akki flew home. She grabbed all her stuff. She grabbrf all she need than burned everything down. Only the cabin and rickty bed had been there. So they were all that burned. Everything else in a bag. She flew to the forest to the first house she found there she went into the top room. It was a master bedroom. She set everything she had up. Than sat on her bed. Two doberman phincers came to here. She found dog food and gave it two them. One was light tan with a real light cream underbelly,It was a female. The other a male black with a brown underbelly. "Kenji, And chi" She named them. Chi the girl with red eyes. She must be part albino. The other kenji. THan she went back to her room.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:56 pm

Finding the rich streets, Kisho hopped on the top of an old, abandoned house. It was the first one he saw. Finding the window, he took out his diamond from under his hat and cut a perfect circle in it, just big enough for him to fit. Taking a small, hand sized vaccuum used for packing meat, he sucked onto the glass and took it off. Placing it softly on the roof where it wouldn't fall, he slipped through the hole and stepped silently onto the wooden floors of the attic.
    Creeping across the room, he found the hatch that led to the second floor. He jumped down and landed quietly, a very soft thump following his landing. He looked to see how Kopper was doing, he was just hanging on. Giving a quick pat to his head, the teenager turned to the stairs and balanced purposefully on the railing, sliding straight down it on his feet. Stepping down, he spotted Akki. "You." he said, taking a fighting stance with his injured crook, he hid the spot where the steel stood out so that she wouldn't know it's secret.

ooc: It'd be funny if it was the Grudge's attic. XD
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:02 am

ooc:she ves in a forest now. "
    Yu wante down, so I did. You aid you didn't care If I droppd you." Akki said. Her eyes unemptional. "I never said i wanted you hurt, besids you look fine. I'm not a muderer, i'm a simple girl trying to live and get awy form apast that huants her so much she has to run from people that look like her relitives." Akki spoke as he two new dogs walked up behind her growling. "Kenji,chi, your good gurad dogs huh." spark of emoton lit her eye for bt a few momments.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:18 am

ooc: oh yeah, whatev. Smile

Kisho glared at her, waiting for the dogs to charge at him. "You tricked me. You planned the whole thing. Your nothing but a rotten bitch." he spat at her, his crook still risen.

Kopper sensed his master's feelings and took them. His pelt bristled and he rose his tail. Showing his fangs and snarling at them, he hopped down on the ground, right in front of Kisho. He was going to try and fight at least one of dogs.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:22 am

"Why would i tick you, I just found his place and these dogs, there better han my burned down shack. I had no plans, I don't even know you." Akki said. She turned into a ball of light. She slipped into the lace that woul serve as her room. The dogs followed her. She became a human again. She locked her door. Tan she let te tears flow. She slumped in the corne of her room.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:32 am

Kisho held the grip on his crook as he saw her leave, expecting the dogs to attack, he rose his wooden staff up to swing. As he saw them leave, he let out the air he had taken in to attack hard. Putting down the crook, he reached down for Kopper.
    The raccoon was just about to charge after the canines when Kisho touched him on his furry back. Kopper retaliated, biting fiercely on his friend's hand.
    Kisho winced, but grabbed his raccoon, looking into his eyes. "Kopper, it's just me." he grunted, pain rushing through his hand. The raccoon had a powerful jaw and even sharper fangs.
    Once Kopper saw his friend, he let go and flattened his round ears. His eyes were starting to turn watery and even a blind man could tell that the raccoon was sorry.
    Kisho hugged his furry friend, "It's okay pal. It was an accident, you were just doing your job." the raccoon squirmed out of his grasp and took his perch upon his shoulder.
    The teenager decided it was time to figure out why she hadn't attacked him. She had two dogs with her, why wouldn't she? She had nothing to loose, but she just walked away. He walked over to the door she went behind and put his ear to it, listening intently as he heard the girl crying.
    He backed away, feeling ashamed of herself. "Maybe she was telling the truth, Kopper." he looked up at the creature on his shoulder. "Maybe I'm too stubborn to listen." looking down at his bloodied, hand, he sighed, "I'm a dumbass." He turned away and sat down on the couch, relaxing as he tried to fight off the fierce guilt that was buried inside him.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:37 am

Akki whipped her tears away. Unlocked the doorand looked out. Only to see him on the couch. She just watched the bac of his head. TOgh she knew silent tearsstill slipped fromhr face.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:47 am

Kisho just sat there, cleaning off his hand with the top of his cap. "You know Kopper, she isn't too bad. I mean, if she's willing to thief with us, why call her enemy? She said it was just an accident and she didn't attack us when she had the chance. She was right anyway, we're both here, both fine. Well, that is, if you leave out my hand." he chuckled, unknowingly talking right in front of Akki. His words were meant for his furry friend, but the raccoon couldn't understand conversations. Only vocabulary.
    It didn't matter anyway, the raccoon's sensitive senses picked up Akki's scent before he heard her enter the room. Looking at her with a friendly face, he jumped lightly off the teenager's shoulder and scurried up to Akki. Climing up onto her shoulder, he rubbed his head against her shoulder to try and get her to pet him.
    Realizing that he was talking to thin air as the weight on his shoulder vanished, along with the scurrying noises on the wooden floors, he looked over to the direction Kopper went. Looking at the floor and slowly moving his gaze upward, he jumped as he saw Akki. Grasping his crook in his hand as he often did when he got scared or startled, he muttered, "Uh... hi." then he shook his head, "I mean, sorry." he said.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:51 am

Akki looked a himwih soft eyes. "It's fine. er vice barley a whisper. Shelened her head softly on kooper while pettin him. Her tears slowing soaking hi fur.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:06 am

Seeing her saddened face made the young man feel worse, sitting back down on the couch. He took a light sigh before starting his apology. "I'm sorry about accusing you and calling you..." he caught himself, "Well, you know. Anyway, I know I was wrong and you were only doing what you were told. I should have told you before that I don't like flying. I don't expect you to be my friend or even talk to me, but I just wanted to say I'm really sorry and I'll never talk to anyone like that again." he looked back up at her, a small smile forming on his mouth, "Unless they really deserve it."

Kopper felt Akki's sad feelings and used his bushy tail to stroke his cheek. Being pet always made him feel better, why not humans?
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:10 am

"It's fine, it just reminded me of my past." Sh said wipeign a tear fm her face.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:26 am

Kisho nodded, looking back down at his still bleeding hand. He took his cap and held it to his wound. It was better than letting it bleed. At least he could wash his hat. He wouldn't ask Akki about her past, his was bad enough.
    Kopper looked at the female human with a friendly face and licked her once on her cheek. Taking his tail he tickled her nose with all the bushy fur. He closed his eyes and acted as if he were laughing, he watched Kisho enough to know that this was how humans interpreted humor.

Last edited by Ellimint Saig Deoir on Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:28 am

Akki softly giggeld. She sat on her bed. She laid the racoon down and tickled his tummy.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:44 am

The raccoon squirmed, pretending to laugh even more fiercely than before. This human wasn't so bad. Maybe he'd keep her around.
    Kisho looked over to see Akki and Kopper having a blast. He laughed and moved closed to Akki. "He loves it when you tickle his paws." he grasped one of his furry companion's hind paws and rubbed it gently, tickling him.
    Kopper began kicking, it was just too much for him. A belly tick and a foot tickle? How much more would they make him endure? If it went on for much longer, he might actually laugh for real.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:47 am

Grabbing a fethe stickig out from her pillow she tickled one of is paws while tickling his belly. She was luaging so hard she sobbed.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:49 am