Based on the bestselling book series by Andy Briggs

A theif of neithier aligniment

Ellimint Saig Deoir

Re: A theif of neithier aligniment

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir on Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:04 am

Laughing along with all the laughter Akki was producing, Kisho stopped tickling Kopper for a second. Once he regained his breath and could see clearly from all the water they made from laughing so much, he petted Kopper softly on his head, rubbing his small, round ears. "You little rascal. Your just in this for the perks." he smiled at him, proud of his little friend.
    Kopper kept on laughing, looking up at Kisho as the human talked to him. He couldn't understand him, but he could tell by the look in his face he was saying something meaningful. So he just took his furry tail and grasped it between his front paws and kept kicking out his hind legs as Akki kept tickling him.
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars on Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:09 am

Akki smiled. She stopped ticling him. She pulled him to her chest and layed down on her bed. She kissed his nose. Than she remebered someting on tv. It had been a show with a family. Than akkirlized they were acting like a family.Akki let a rare grin show. It didn't hurt anymore. Knowing a famly couldbe happy, almost blocked out her past. She kisdes kooper's nose again.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir on Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:29 am

Kopper looked almost as if he were smiling as he grabbed Akki's face playfully. His tail waved in the air. He loved playing games like this, unfortunately Kisho didn't do it much anymore since he had mind on other things.
    Kisho grabbed the furry thing's tail, gently tugging at it. "Ha ha, you little sucker. I'd like to see you scurry outta this one." he grinned at the raccoon, playing with Kopper.
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars on Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:31 am

Akk giggled messing up the racoon's fur "That'll keep you busy." Se made kopper smile with her thumbs.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir on Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:38 am

The raccoon squirmed and squirmed, trying to wiggle himself out of Akki's grip. Of course, he wouldn't bite her knowing she was only playing with him. But he wanted to keep playing, they wouldn't keep the fun up unless he fought back and did stuff himself.
    Kisho laughed at Kopper's attempts, watching as the furry animal wiggled in the girl's hands. He looked at her, laughing. "He likes you." he smiled, still chuckling.
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars on Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:40 am

"Most animals do." Akki smilied. She pick him up and held him in the air above her. "Hehe air swiming."
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir on Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:48 am

Once again, Kopper pretended he was laughing. Because he heard the word "Swimming" and thought what would swimming have to do with being held? And in that he found humor.
    Kisho simply laughed, "You wouldn't have to tell me that twice. I couldn't believe those dogs simply listen to you. I've never had a dog, but I hear they can be pretty mean if they're left alone for so long. I've been with Kopper for six years now, I didn't need a dog. He's a lot smarter." he stroked the raccoon once behind the ear before letting Akki do whatever she wanted with his furry friend.
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars on Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:50 am

"I'll be right back." Akki ran out and down tons of staris.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir on Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:56 am

Watching with a confused face as Akki left, Kisho simply shrugged and rubbed his raccoon friend on his head, where he seemed he liked it the most. "I'll tell you what Kopper, it's nice to hang out with someone other than the boys down in the old neighborhood. At least she's got some good sense in her. Those guys just like robbin' people for no reason. But I can't say they're not my pals. They're good friends just the same." she smiled at his furry companion, watching as Kopper waved his long and bushy tail back and forth. Kisho loved how it was ringed.
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars on Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:04 am

Akki came back up to hr fancy blue bsed room. She gave her two dgos each a steak. Than a bag filled with cherries,sunflowe seeds, and other fruit goodies to kooper. THan set a bacg in a little blue trash basket. Than set down a heaping bag of cherries. "This house is huge, I'm afraid i'm gonna get lonely here" Akki said.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir on Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:09 am

Kisho shook his head, "Nah, not with these dogs here. Kopper keeps me company all the time. Ain't that right, old pal?"
    Kopper was too busy stuffing his face full of sunflower seeds and dried apple slices. The goodies were too good to pass up.
    Kisho laughed a little, "That little guy never gets old." he stretched, letting his hands fall right back on his lap. He reached for his crook. "But I don't think I'll be able to get back to my place tonight, I'm too tired and Kopper's too hungry. Mind if I crash here?" he asked, using his manners with Akki. He usually crashed at a friend's place without even asking in the old neighborhood, but those were his boys, his crew. He just met Akki.
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars on Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:13 am

"Sure, akki smilied, though you got to admit they arn good covesation holders." Akki smilied at her dogs stuffing there faces. "THough they'll keep unwanted kids out."
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir on Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:26 am

Kisho nodded, "I'm the only thing you'll have to worry about. Those other kids don't know how to get into places. Me and Kopper do." he grinned at her, his words more of a threat than a promise. He was just joking around anyway, he wouldn't break into a friend's house. Unless they didn't answer, then he got worried. He was so used his crew getting into trouble, he fought with them. They're trouble was his trouble.
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars on Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:28 am

Akki rolled he eyes eating her cherries. "True but yu better get yo lil ass over here dureing the day so I don't de of boredom." She said pokeing him.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir on Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:38 am

Kisho laughed, pushing her hand aside. Blushing he replied, "I'll have to see if I can fit it into my daily schedule. I gotta busy life ya know." he smiled, joking around.
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars on Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:43 am

I'll be able to cok for yo, im pretty sure you can't cook." AKki said giveing him puppy dog eyes.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir on Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:46 am

Grinning he replied, "I don't need to cook when I can rob the pizza joint on seventh st." he simply said, knowing he lived life to the fullest feeding on pizza, but he did miss other foods. He could kill for just a bite of a hamburger.
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars on Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:49 am

"Your gonna get fat." Akkisaid givein hi he mos irresistable puppy face ever.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir on Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:54 am

Kisho tried not to look at her face and did his best to keep his gaze on Kopper, but temptation made him look over at Akki. As soon as he did he wished he didn't. "Alright. Alright, I'll drop by once in a while. I'll bring fuzzball over there too." he laughed lightly, still a little blush in his cheeks. The pink was fading, but it was still there.
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars on Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:58 am

"Yay"She shouted hugging Kisho.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir on Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:00 am

Kisho sat there with his arms by his side, not quite knowing what to do. "Uh... thanks." he smiled, his once pink face a bright, scarlet red. He thought about whether he should try to get out of her grip, but he couldn't make up his mind.
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars on Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:05 am

Akki yawned an instantly was asleep. Her head fell on his lap. Her arms wrapped around his waist. Her face layig on his belly area. Her face was peaceful, a rather cute now.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir on Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:11 am

Kisho sat there, frozen. "Well, this is great." he said, sighing. "I'm exhausted and I can't move 'cause some girl has to go and fall asleep on my lap. Just great." he said to the air, maybe Kopper was listening. Thinking for a second, he decided he'd tuck her in. Picking her up with his strong arms, he called over to Kopper. "Kopper, blanket."
    The raccoon got the message and scurried onto the bed, leaving his plentiful amount of food. He pulled back the blue comforter blanket with a couple of hops and stood at the foot of the bed.
    Kisho laid the girl down, taking off her shoes and putting them down on the side of the bed. Bring the blanket back over her, he made sure she was covered up comfortably.
    Once again turning to his companion, he whispered "Kopper, sleep."
    For the last time that night, the raccoon obeyed the order and curled up next to Akki's head. In a few moments he, too was sleeping peacefully.
    Kisho stood up straight, stretching again. "Now that that's over." he said, heading out the door. He found the couch and curled up there, not worried a blanket or his scabbed up hand anymore. He fell right asleep and was enjoying his slumber.
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars on Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:17 am

Later around three in the morning Akki woke up gasping. She was in the middle of a coldsweat, tear falling down her face. She hyperventilated. She clutched onto the area of her heart.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir on Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:22 am

Kopper jumped, screeching he looked over at Akki. Desperate for help, he dashed off to find Kisho.
    Awaken by a bite in the ear, Kisho woke up with a yell. "Kopper, when I get my hands on you, you'll be my cap!" he shouted at him, chasing him into Akki's room. He skidded to a stop as he saw Akki. He sat down on the bed and held her close. "It's just a nightmare. It's just a dream. It's not real." when he mom was alive, she'd come into his room and hold him just as he was holding Akki and speak to him softly when he woke up from a nightmare. Then she'd give him a warm glass of milk and turn on a nightlight for him to sleep easier. He'd see how it would work with Akki.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:44 am