Based on the bestselling book series by Andy Briggs

omg fffffooooooooooooood

Ellimint Saig Deoir

Re: omg fffffooooooooooooood

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir on Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:49 pm

Hearing a scream, Kisho rushed in, practically breaking a sweat as he skidded to a stop on the wooden floor. "Wha-" he looked at the bodies, amazed. Did the dogs do it?
    Kopper immediately absorbed the rooms aura, taking a defensive stance, he stood up off the floor from falling down off Akki's shoulder. He spat and hissed at the air, his tail straight up and fluffed out, like porcupine spikes.
    Kisho heard the hiss and looked at Kopper, giving a stern looked he said simply, "Kopper." and the raccoon seized his actions, beginning to wander the house.
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars on Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:05 pm

Kenji and chi sat in the attic cleaning each other.

Aki slowly woke up. She ran upstairs. Running to the attic.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir on Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:42 pm

Kisho tightened his grip upon his wooden crook. "This ain't gonna be good." he said grimly, leaping up the stairs in a few bounds. Finding the attic hatch, he climbed up, following Akki. He kept his crook ready to swing at the first thing that posed as a threat. He was very thankful that Kopper was on his shoulder, alert and ready to go into to battle with him.
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars on Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:58 pm

THe dogs looked up. Smiles seemed to apper. They rushed and licked her face. She smiled and hugged them. "THank god you not dead."
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir on Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:33 pm

Standing up straight and away from Akki, Kisho glared at the dogs. "They killed those kids." he growled, eying drops of blood here and there on the two canines. He gripped his crook ever so tightly, "Move Akki." he said, ready to swing at the two dogs. He could feel Kopper's grip on his shoulder tightening and could hear the slow hissing that came from his short muzzle.
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars on Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:04 pm

"NO I wn't let you, this what teyhad been trained to do, it's not there fualt the broke in, so..theydid what they were tained to, they didn't know the did any wrong." Akki screamed hugging the dogs close to her.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir on Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:54 pm

Not moving his glaring eyes from the dogs, he calmly replied. "Akki, they have tasted human blood. They'll want more. They will kill you." he said, his voice as grim as his face.
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars on Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:03 pm

ooc:umm dovermans arnt like pitbulls.

"They are not pitbulls." Akki yelled at him.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir on Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:44 pm

ooc: it ain't just pitbulls that do that. it all wild animals. the ones that eat meat, anyway.

Kisho was loosing his patience. I'm trying to keep her alive, but how can I when she keeps yelling at me? "It doesn't matter what breed they are!" he winced, trying to calm himself down.
    He took a steady breath. "Listen to me, Akki. Dogs eat meat. Meat has blood. They taste human blood, and all of a sudden your on the menu for dinner. Trust me on this one."
    He remembered the time a wild dog had came to him, seeming nice and friendly. Once they had settled down, Kisho had begun petting the creature, the dog beginning to lick him. He felt a sharp pain as the dog nibbled on his hand, causing it to bleed.
    All of a sudden it growled and clamped onto his hand, thrashing his head wildly. Kopper had to step in and bite the dog on his neck, holding onto his neck. As he buried his canines into the beast's jugular.
    He still felt the pain in the scar, especially when he gripped his crook just as he did now, his knuckles turning a ghostly white as his finger began to turn numb.
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars on Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:02 pm

"I really don't care, In fact maybe dieing now would be better than trying to out run it for the rest of my life." She screamed. stomped over to him. Her hands pushing into his chest. "I have been running from the fact I should be dead for so long, it's not funny. I should be dead, but i'm not. I don't know why. I don't think these dogs are even wild. A trained dog is trianed. They weren't here alone for to long, cuase they weren't starveing." Akki screamed. Breathing hard though she didn't need to. She shouldn't have to breath at all. Her unbeating hear t a dead weaight.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir on Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:34 pm

Kisho kept his stance and stood like a rock as Akki tried to push him back. He didn't move an inch, but clamped his eyes shut as the girl screamed in his face. He felt as she practically went limp.

ooc: she just have a heartattack or somethin?
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars on Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:42 pm

ooc: no she straved to death at 5 when she ran away but she didnt have poweres back than so I got creative with my tiny christenmind. she became an angel and thats why she has al her powery stuff. She doesnt have to breath cus she dead. and well her heart doesnt beat since she dead and well and angel in my mind it makes since.

A whimper sounded. Akki turned her head to see a dog. It was a german sheperd but was pretty much dead. It wad cover in blood most not its own. AKki turned to her dogs to see the hole marks of teeth.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir on Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:57 pm

Kisho looked at the new dog. "Akki, I'll leave your dogs alone. But for right now, you have to get behind me." he practically whispered, stepping out in front of her.
    He observed the new dog. Was it friendly? Was it dangerous? It was time he found out. He whistled softly to the dog, crouching down and putting his scarred hand. He was ready to tackle the starving creature if it attacked him as he put his crook down. He whispered to Koppper, "Get ready."
    The raccoon silenced a slow hiss and tensed his claws, ready to jump into a fight with Kisho.
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars on Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:59 pm

The dog growled bleeding on the floor to weak to move. Knji jumped up growling. Raceing at the dog he bite into it's throat. Growling as he swung his head side to side.

Akki sat Closeing her eyes knowing the stray's head was about to be ripped off.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir on Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:09 pm

Kisho let out a ferocious roar, "Hey!" he shouted at Kenji. He didn't know if the dog was tame or not. Kenji could have just killed a peaceful alli. He grabbed his crook and swung it at Kenji, trying to get the dog to let the stray's throat go.
    Kopper heard his friend and jumped at Kenji.
    Kisho caught his raccoon by it's tail, throwing him back at Akki he shouted. "Guard."
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars on Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:16 pm

Kenji growled backing off.

The strange dog had blood covering his mouth. Kenji and chi had claw and teeth marks bleeding now reveled. Chi ran over to Kenji's side. She growled back at the dogs.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir on Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:29 pm

Kisho grabbed the stray dog, ignoring any pain that the dog could have inflicted on him. He was too worried about the crowd of dogs. He was still confused though, he couldn't tell what was happening. Was the new dog attacking Kenji and her mate or were they attacking it?
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars on Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:58 pm

Suddenly the german shepard flung itself at The mates. Kenji met it in midair. The dog ran torwads Akki. Chi and kenji grabbed in Chi held his neck as kenji dug his teeth in the dogs back.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir on Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:29 pm

Kisho was getting mad. Gritting his teeth, he decided it was time to end it. "That's it!" he took his crook and swung it hard at the new dog. Instantly it met the starving creature's head and fractured it, killing it upon contact.
    The boy took a few deep breathes, regaining his normal self. "There. It's done. No more of this nonsense. You've got to train those dogs to attack when they're told, not when they want to. I could have taken care of that dog if it weren't for them. But now it's dead. And it solved absolutely nothing." he said, glaring at Akki's dogs.
    He sat down at the ground, closing his eyes with his crook on his lap as he calmed down. He hated when he got this mad, he always blew up and it took him forever to try and get over it. It usually happened when he got into fights.
    Kopper stood in front of Akki, his fangs still bared as he prepared for the two dogs in case they attacked. He didn't care if he died doing it, Kisho told him to. So he was going to.
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars on Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:05 pm

THe dog's glazed eyes still stared at Akki hungerily.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir on Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:14 pm

ooc: that was the best post ever. XD

Kisho opened his eyes, the carcass of the dog still laying there. "Poor pup. He was just hungry." he shook his head, sighing as he clamped his eyes shut again. He could tell the stray was roughly 6 months, a pup that had been abandoned and starved by the look of it. He sat back and took a couple of deep breaths, a few times more.
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars on Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:21 pm

"It wantd to eatme it had problem." Akki trembled. She stood walking out to her room.She sat on her bed. How could she scream he truh out to him. She looked at a old newspaper. Front story.
    A poor child:
    A child around the age of 5 was found in an ally Her bdy looked starved with traces of poision in her body. Her memorial will be on sunday at 5. More of the story on 10 o'clck news.

Akki sat reading it over and over.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir on Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:30 pm

Kisho shook his head, "No. He was after Kopper." he sighed, knowing exactly what the dog was doing. In the wild, feral dogs would hunt small game like rabbits, squirrels, or even raccoons like Kopper for food. He saw Kopper and bolted, Akki thought it was after her. He wasn't worried for his furry friend because he'd taken on a dog before by himself.
    Standing up, Kisho left for the hatch. He saw that Kopper wasn't with him, probably with Akki. Once again, he found himself on the couch, but this time he was sitting there, by himself, with nothing to say.

Kopper sat in Akki's lap, giving a gentle lick to her hand. He loved being with the human girl because she always petted him, no matter what. And she didn't ask anything of him like Kisho did, though he'd easily die for the human boy.
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars on Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:15 pm

"Oh kopper what am I going to do. Everything is going down hill. I like Kisho bt im not sure he thinks of me more than a friend. And I can't believe This thing was all over the news. My life is horrible." She cried softly to kopper as she petted him.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir on Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:25 pm

Kopper understood her and rose onto his hind legs, putting his front paws on her so that he could stand up and look at her.
    He gave her a hug around her neck, quickly letting go as he pretended to smile. He hopped down and pawed at the door, glancing back at her as he expected her to do something.

Kisho laid on the couch, blankly staring at the ceiling above him. He let out a sigh of confusion, anger, disappointment, and boredom, all mixed with each other. Why was life like that? Constantly throwing obstacles in the way and putting things that would just shoot a guy's hopes right down as soon as they ran into them. Guess life wouldn't be interesting without it. he thought, sighing once more.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:26 am