Hero.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the bestselling book series by Andy Briggs

2 posters

omg fffffooooooooooooood

Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

omg fffffooooooooooooood - Page 11 Empty Re: omg fffffooooooooooooood

Post  Chaseingstars Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:30 pm

Angel giggled. She stood up and walked of only to come back later. "I think I got a bruise."
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:43 pm

Grinning, the boy opened his eyes at her. "You want me to kiss it and make it better?" he asked, joking around. He kept the smile on his face, but he didn't laugh. Not yet.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:48 pm

"Okay that'll work!" Angel luaghed. Hopping into the hottub.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:01 pm

The boy laughed along, enjoying the new fun they had created. He splashed her face, spraying some water at her to keep the childish games up.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:03 pm

Angel giggled and splashed back.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:09 pm

Gentian kept his fun up, practically kicking up tidal waves.

The noise of someone clearing throat signaled that there was still a servant in there, upset from being wet. Once of their splashes had hit him.

The young man glared at him, "Get out."

The servant went wide eyed and scrambled to the door, fearing for his job, or his life.

Gentian laughed again and splashed some of the nasty tasting water at Angel.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:11 pm

Angel luaghed and got a mouth full of water. She sneezed it out. "Ow now my throat hurts. Make better." Angel pouted siteingon genitain's lap and hugging him.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:23 pm

Gentian held her up on his lap, just going with the game. Until he realized that it might not be a game anymore. Never the less, he simply replied. "My dear, I don't believe there might be a thing I could do." he said slyly, smiling at her. He couldn't believe he was acting like a simple-minded 13 year old, he was far past that. His IQ proved it.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:25 pm

Angel made fake tear and looked at him with puppy eyes. "asswad" she said.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:27 pm

The boy threw his hands up in the air, "You need some honey!" he said, knowing he used it himself when his throat was sore. It always worked and it tasted absolutely heavenly.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:35 pm

"Whoo honey." Angel yelled jumping up forgetting her boobs probley just bounced in his face.

ooc: perfect embrassing momment for kisho to walk in
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:39 pm

Gentian laughed as he dodged her... chest. He laughed as she jumped up, like an excited toddler about to get ice cream.

Kisho walked in, immediately frozen to the door way. Maybe his timing was bad. Maybe it was just pure bad luck. That bitch's tits were practically in Gentian's face and the boy was laughing his ass off.

Gentian looked up, spotting the teenager at the door. He sat there, unsure of what to say.

Kisho just kind of cleared his throat. "Uh..." he blinked. "The plane is about to land." he said, uncomfortably.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:44 pm

Angel slapped her hand over her face trying not to luagh her head off at the boy's face.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:53 pm

Kisho held his breath, "So..." his voice trailed off. "I'll just go get my seatbelt on." he said, rushing out the door.

Gentian stood up, "Wonderful." he said, grabbing a towel and drying his well toned muscles off, which were now tensing with anger. He slipped on his suit and straightened his tie.
    Stopping he took a few long deep breathes. Regaining himself, he looked at Angel. "Get dressed, my dear. We're in Japan in five." he said, leaving the room to find a seat near the door.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:18 pm

Angel nodded running and changeing into her assian clothes. Strappig on her stelletos she went out to put hr seatbelt on.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:22 pm

Gentian simply held onto the chair as Kisho and Angel put their seatbelts on, the plane landing in a matter of mere seconds.
    He stood up, fixing his suit, and walked out of the now open door. "Come along, we must find this friend of ours." he said, walking down the stairs and off to the airport.

Kisho ran after him, jumping down the stairs and taking lead. "Then you're gonna need me in front. It's this way." he said, heading down to the Southeast. He had no clue how fast the two could walk, but he felt like they were going slow.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:52 pm

Angel walked beside Genitian. She watched Kisho. How ignorant, no respect! she thought.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:54 pm

Gentian could feel the waves of anger coming off of Angel, his open mind taking up her emotions, translating them. "Now, now. We must be nice to our new friend." he whispered, comforting her. They only needed to act nice until they got the money, then they could be as mean as they wanted.

Kisho kept walking, moving slightly faster. He passed his old neighborhood, not far from the woods. He'd be there in less then a few seconds, but he couldn't use his crook and he couldn't run.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:07 pm

"I can still hate the little ignorant bastard, as much as I want." Angel chuckled smirking in that demon way that froze her enimies in fear.

flashback time

angel had always dreamed of being a assian after her parents death. She was going to school that day though sadly. It had changed her furture though. As she walked in she saw a empty seat in the front. THan a kid in the back chuaght her eye. He seemed so formal. Angel walked pasted the empty desk. Than to the kid next to the one she spotted. "You in my seat." She hissed.
    "Go away you crazy bitch I got here first."
    "I said you in my seat." Angel chuckled evily, giveing him the smirk of a demon. Sending him in to a panic and fear attack he grabbed his crap but his stuff in the empty desk and ran to the bathroom. Angel saw a trail of piss starting a yard pass her. "What a pussy." She giggled. She say down in her seat. Turnign to the kid she now knew as genitian. "Hi i'm Angel Tomko, you are?" She said smiling sweetly. holding out her hand for him to shake it.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:52 pm

Gentian nodded, sneaking a small, formal smile. "Indeed you can." he murmured, following the teenager in front of him. The pace was rather slow, but he was willing to put up with it.

The sun was beating down upon the world, sending heat waves through the stones. Even the roads seemed to sizzle and crack with the heat in the sky. Grass turned brittle and leaves instantly crumbled by a single touch.
    The young man kept moving, his face full of determination. This was it. He was finally going to bring back Akki. She'd live and he'd be the happiest kid alive. He didn't care what it was like outside, he was totally oblivious to the whole thing.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:01 pm

"Hey, move a little faster I want to hurry this up." Angel growled from beind Kisho.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:29 pm

Kisho's ears froze, his blood running cold before it began to boil wildly. He whipped around, glaring at the girl. "I wouldn't push your luck, sweetie." he growled. He was ready to fight her, as he was quickly beginning to catch his patience.

Gentian stepped in, his face still smiling gently. "Now, now. We are here for business, and business only. No brawls will settle anything here." he turned his head to Angel, "He'll take us at the speed he's comfortable, nothing any slower, nothing any faster. Got it?"

Kisho almost grinned. His speed? He laughed, "My speed, eh?" he gripped his crook with one hand, tightly wrapped in his finger. "You asked for it." he turned, sprinting forward. A short, weak-limbed tree stood no more than five yards away, in the front yard of a fine looking house. He rose his cane to as far as his hands would allow, and jumped. His crook hooked onto the highest branch, bring him ten feet in the air as he flipped upward and landed neatly on the roof above him. He landed in a crouch, his left hand on the roof as his other was still wrapped around the cane, having made it's way back to the center of the wooden rod. "Try to keep up." he smiled, grinning at the two.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:37 pm

"Ignorant little bastard how dare he call me that." Angel fummed. Her green eye glinting with deadly danger. She watched Kisho take off. When he started to run. Angel ran. Letting her arms limply follow. She ran at a quick speed. That for most people would be impossible, and with stelltos beyond the stars.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:12 pm

Kisho watched as Angel ran in the wrong direction. He shook his head, smiling as he looked down at Gentian. "Don't you have any control over her?"

At this, Gentian looked up, feeling offended. "Don't go past your limitations, young friend. Take us to your friend." he said grimly, threatening the teenager with a spark of lightning crossing through his gaze. Or so it looked.

Kisho froze, swallowing his pride. "Alright, fine. It's this way." he pointed to the north. "At a man made lake, the water's as clear as diamond. I'll meet you there." he turned, taking off again. He ran, sprinting and leaping from rooftop to rooftop, eventually changing to tree to tree.

Gentian turned to where Angel was still running, he cupped his hands around is mouth. "Angel!" he called calmly, his formal voice back and the calm look in his eye twinkled once again.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:01 pm

Angel saluted with two fingers. "Don't worry I know where I'm going." She called. Knowing this would probley piss him off she kept running. Makeing it to the forest in no time. Running without dead weight she could easyily reach unimaginable speeds. Knowing most people only saw her as a blur a minute after she went past them. She ran quickly done a erying tunnel. Makeing it to the end she knew this was the spot. Her sensitive nose picking up The stale sent of kisho and a female smell unknown to her. She found a rock. Seeing nobody here, she deicided to wait for them.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:55 am