Hero.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the bestselling book series by Andy Briggs

2 posters

At The Estate

Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

At The Estate Empty At The Estate

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:35 pm

Gentian waltz out of the fine black limo, it's Cadillac emblem gleaming in the dim sunlight. Taking a deep breath, he absorbed the cool breeze that came his way. Summer was coming to a close, Fall was coming. Blinking his blue eyes he once again laid his eyes on the fine mansion he owned.
    Five floors, that was all it held. About twenty rooms on average on each floor, give or take some. The windows were grand, it's flat glass about ten feet tall. Each one was bullet proof since he knew it was best to be safe rather than sorry. Rich green curtains hung near each one from inside the house and the gray color on the outside of the house matched it great.
    He looked over to the stairs, five flights leading up to the front door. Two waiters waited at the door. But they only looked like waiters. Bodyguards armed to the teeth, quite literally, stood there, holding themselves stock still. They kept themselves fully aware of their surroundings as they watched over their charge. Him, of course.
    Turning back to the limo, he paused momentarily to remember whether Angel had ridden with him or not.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

At The Estate Empty Re: At The Estate

Post  Chaseingstars Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:57 pm

Angel slipped out nimbly, wearing a pair of jean shorts, and and a purple tank top with a black jacket. She wore a pair of platform boots. She had knifes and a few guns hidden on her.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:39 pm

Gentian grinned, his wry half-smile grin that he often wears upon his face. "Well, my dear. You wished for hunting. And I have about 300 acres available, stocked full of the finest mule deer and red deer buck and stag." he started, turning back to the mansion with the large forest behind it, stretching out an arm. "My world is your playground." he said simply, blinking as he gazed upon his own yard.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:32 pm

Angel hugged him. "Your so awsome!" She grinned. She still acted like a little kid.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:39 pm

Gentian kept his eyes on the forest, even catching a thin glimpse of the prey that awaited them. All of a sudden, he felt a great force grab hold of him, his arms stuck to his sides. "Wonderful." he muttered. He rolled his eyes and waited for the girl to release him, "Aren't I? They should make me illegal." he replied sarcastically, though he wasn't too sure if all he said was true.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:54 am

Angel stepped back. "Aren't you already illegal." Angel laughed.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:08 pm

Gentian held his chin for a moment. "Must have slipped my mind." he said finally, shrugging. "Come now, I will not simply gaze upon the land while those pesky deer remain there and feast on my grain for free." he said, stepping forward. He was heading up to the vast doors at the top entrance. He'd find a gun fitting for the situation.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:11 pm

Angel's eyes shined. "Deer steak for dinner. Mhmmmm!" Angel envisioned how she would cook the meat. Her sparkly dark green eyes shearched the forest for a young perfect buck for a nice garlic dinner and a nice head to mount on the wall.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:36 pm

The young man grinned as he stepped up the stairwell and simply stepped past the guards as they pushed the massive front doors open. He easily found himself in a great hall of grand stature.
    A bright, lively color of yellow spread across the walls and a scarlet red foot rug lie on the floor, rolling all the way down the hallway. "This way." he said, almost to himself as he fingered to a doorway on the right. It led into an open room with absolutely no furniture and a blank, boring white wall. In the back, a large portrait of a stag. A fine 12 pointer with a regal stare to it's eyes. He stood straight in front of it and gazed back into the deer's eyes.
    The gaze of the prey sparked into a life of blue and a voice called out. "Gentian Deoir." he simply smiled. "Dear me, is that really who it is?" A small tray popped out from a secret slide on the way, holding the impression of a thumb. Gentian took his thumb and placed it gently into the tray, a laser scanning his fingerprint underneath. As he lifted his finger once more, the tray disappeared and the picture of the regal stag was swinging open.
    He stood aside and waved his hand forward, never leaving his most polite and formal state. "Beauty before beast." he blinked at Angel.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:30 pm

"I would sure say, Heh. Let's hurry i got dinner plans to make, and my little home needs a few more decorations. Maybe Icould bag a bear." Angel was talkign to herself like always. Tha she licked her lips. Venison her most favorite and rare meat to come by in stores.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:20 pm

Gentian was simply raising his right eyebrow and grinning lightly with curiosity. The female sure was an interesting specimen. He almost shrugged to himself, following her into the armory. It didn't matter, he was happy to have employed her. She was doing the Zion Steeds fine.
    He pulled up to a shelf with a wide range of rifles, of many assortments upon it. He crossed his arms about his chest and shifted his weight onto one side as he debated. "A single-shot would do fine, but I believe I ought to find one that has a bit more potency than that." he muttered to himself, gazing about the guns.
    In the end, he decided a fine Winchester weapon would suit him perfectly. He tested its weight, balancing well in his hands as he held it up. A scope with precise markings upon it gripped to the top of the gun. It read the distance as well as the probability of hitting the target. It read the time, the temperature, and approximate age of the target if the cross hair was aimed on it.
    Just another weapon he had created to gain money for more important funding. Funding he should be working on now.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:10 pm

Angel looked. She almost would remind her self of a little kid in a candy shop. She found a sniper rifle, a simple and favorite of hers. She it. It was perfect for the weight.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:44 pm

Slinging his rifle upon his back, he turned to his guest. "Well, are we prepared now?" he asked, eager to get out in the woods. He never hunted, but he thought it be fun to see how it turned out. His luck, he'd probably snag a few fine stag while she dropped his whole stock. That was fine with him. He was better killing humans than animals.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:57 pm

"Yes, I'm alll set," Angel looked like was drooling over a hot boy. Her eyes glittering at the perfect sniper rifle in front of her. She tested the scope and smiled. It was the best gun she ever found.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:51 pm

Gentian grinned his wicked smile as he raised an eyebrow in question. He stepped back toward the door, two steps, and asked his companion. "Should I leave you two alone?" he could see the look she was giving her gun, as if it were the hottest piece of man she had ever laid eyes on. He couldn't exactly relate, he was too much into woman.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:21 pm

"...ERrrr...no..." Angel felt her whole face flsh up in a blush. Her eye twitch and she strapped the gun to her back. She pushed up her glasses and walked towards him with her head down.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:11 pm

The young man shook his head and chuckled silently, watching her pass him with her cheeks a lovely fiery red. Blinking warmly, he closed the portrait and smiled as the locks sounded with a few clicks and a single beep.
    He played some classical music in his head, keeping the tempo in his head with a finger placing the beat. "I do enjoy pleasant music, no?" he walked beside the girl, and focused on doing something to keep his mind off the fact that she was still blushing heavily.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:27 pm

"Erm...Sure..." Angel looked away from the direction he was in.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:30 pm

He dropped his finger. Letting out a sigh, he looked ahead. They were passing the guards at the back door and on their way into the woods. "But classical music just isn't as enticing as it was." he let his voice sound as if dismay found its way to it. "I'm just not sure what to listen to anymore." he shook his head. Shrugging, he looked up at an exceptionally healthy looking spruce. "But what am I saying. You don't listen to music. Why would you blabber on about a piece as I would?" he chuckled to himself. He knew exactly what she listened to. To get her to talk was the trick.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:40 pm

"I do to...... i am not that stupid!" Angel growled finding his trick. She had her won to piss him off.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:45 pm

Gentian looked at her, "You do, do you?" he said, curious. He was nearly blown off his feet when she yelled back in him. But he simply replied calmly. "Now, now. I know you aren't the slightest bit dim. Why would I tell you all the things I have if you were?" he shook his head. "Now, what music do you prefer?"
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:43 pm

"Metalic and you know that." She said scanning the forest.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:46 pm

It was true. He did know that. As a matter of fact, he knew everything about her. They had grown up with each other. He had known Angel since the both of them were around nine and ten, in the same grade. They were both exceptionally smart and they were held in higher grades, being in the eight grade at only ten or nine.
    Gentian let his smile fade. "Well say something, then. You've been particularly silent for the longest time and its starting to alarm me." he practically begged. Only she could actually get him to loose his stubborn dignaty. It was amazing what best friends could do.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:02 pm

"I have now? Oh well, I guess i've had crap on my mind," Angel smiled and poked his forhead before walking off into the forest. Sh ehad known him for a long time, and loved how she was the only one to make him loose it.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:11 pm

Getian nodded, "Yes." But by then, he was fairly alarmed by the poke upon his forehead, just below the crown. "Now, how would she know that is one of the places I hate being touched most." he grumbled to himself, watching her run out of his view. What should he do? Should he follow her? No. Not even she was enough to get him to do that. A bribe might do though. Now what did she want? He thought back, and a single thing had popped in his mind as he recalled the day in the hot tub, heading toward Japan to find his latest subject.
    "I wonder how much one of those beer tubs cost." he wondered aloud, his voice rather loud. "I could only imagine how much room there must be, how many people could fit into it." He also wondered if his plan would really work, but he didn't really want to say that aloud.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:32 am