Hero.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the bestselling book series by Andy Briggs

2 posters

omg fffffooooooooooooood

Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

omg fffffooooooooooooood Empty omg fffffooooooooooooood

Post  Chaseingstars Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:35 am

"Fuck, I'm out of food." It had been a few weeks since akki had moved in. SHe rubbed her sleepy eyes. She walked up stairs to put her dress and stockings on. She slipped on her shoes. Than walked out petting kenji's head. "Be good now." Akki held some money in her hand. She folded it and slipped it into her bra.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

omg fffffooooooooooooood Empty Re: omg fffffooooooooooooood

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:23 pm

Kisho hung from the ceiling of a pizza shop on seventh street. Clinging to the small room's roof, he gripped it by the vent on the top of the room. He looked up at Kopper, who was sitting in the little compartment, keeping a lookout for him.
    Glancing back down at the ground, Kisho saw as three men simotaneously left. One for a delivery, once to waiter a table, and the other to pick up an order of flour at the back of the shop. Checking and making sure the room was clear, he silently dropped onto the floor. Catching the delicious scent of the cheese pizza topped with pepperoni, the teenager grabbed the pizza and slipped it into a box. The cheesey food was steaming hot and the young man was very close to burning his hand as he dropped it into the box. Snatching up the box and hooked his crook up to the vent, it's curved end finding leverage in the silver tunnel.
    Kisho pulled himself up, the tough labor no longer affecting him from so much practice. He slid the box into the vent, pulling himself up as Kopper took the box and pushed it further down the tunnel.
    Quickly following, Kisho scurried through after his furry friend. Finding the end of the vent, he kicked the door out and crawled through it, Kopper slipping behind him so that he could.
    Dropping down on the ground on the other side, Kisho turned to see Kopper jumping on top of the pizza box, a gliding affect adding to the fall. Kisho caught the box and his pet, smiling. "Nice, Kopper."
    Turning they left for the bench in the food market, their mouths watering as they waited to bite into the crust of pizza.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:56 pm

"Flippin dogs eat so much food, I feel like i'm starving again." Akki cursed walking into a market area. She saw a fe boys wreaking havioc all over the place she smimply rolled her eyes.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:03 pm

Sitting down with Kopper now on his shoulder, Kisho sat down and lifted the top on the pizza box. The mouthwatering auroma filled the air and they gazed at the beautiful masterpiece. "You get first bite, buddy." Kisho sat, almost regretting his own words.
    Kopper was hungry, but for a change he was being nice. He looked at Kisho with a confused look and shook his furry head wildly, indicating he wouldn't be the one to eat first.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:14 pm

Akki had bought some basket and walked past to right where kisho could she her. Than kid around his age walked up to her. HE looked like Kisho would be his friend. "Hey pretty girl would you go out with me." Akki stod shocked. BLushly madly. THan of course spotted Kisho. She gave him tis "Help me!!!" look with her eyes.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:18 pm

Kisho looked up, hearing some kid's voice following with no reply. Seeing Akki, he stood up and walked over to the young kid. "Listen man, I've tried. She's outta both of our reach." he said casually, hanging his arm around the kid's shoulder. Sneaking a glance at his friend, he gave Akki a wink. "I got this." his gaze read.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:25 pm

Akki nodded. "THank you" Her eyes spoke back.

"Whatever man." He said walking away shruging to h fiends.

Akki hugged him. "Your the best."

THan on of the kid pointe to them. THe boy looked as one said,"I think they're dateing."
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:31 pm

Kisho stood there, stuck in Akki's grasp. "Uh... no problem Akki." he sighed, waiting for her to let him go. He felt surprise and bewilderment rush through him as he heard the kid say he thought that he and Akki were dating.
    He broke free of his friend and turned on the kid, "No we ain't, kid. Friends and girlfriends are a lot different. Why don't you go back to sixth grade and learn the difference?" he retorted, his eyes lighting up like fire. He couldn't understand why he was so fired up, but he felt he needed to be defensive.
    Hearing his friend and understanding the tone of his voice, Kopper charged up onto Kisho shoulder and let out a screech at the kid. His fur bristled and his eyes blazed with anger.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:37 pm

Akki stomped over to the boy hit his head with a basket and kicked him in the balls. He fell over and akki walked back. The other kids ran from her in fear. "Dumbass." She muttered.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:41 pm

A shocked face took away his anger as Kisho looked at the kid. No man deserved that. Lowering his hand out to the boy, he helped him up. "Hurry up kid, I gotta feeling she wouldn't mind doing that again."

The kid rushed off, tears streaming down his cheeks as he sniffed once.

Kisho looked back at Akki, "That wasn't right. Besides, I woulda fought him anyway. You wouldn't believe the brawls I've gotten into. I don't need to you to fight my battles." he looked at her, a little upset that she took away his fight.
    Kopper was on Kisho's shoulder, itching behind his ear with his hind paw. His tail hung off of his friend's back as it swung back and forth.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:45 pm

"Like he is ever gonna need them. I hope he dies old and lonely." Akki said. "NO if you don't mind I'm out of food so I need to go buy some.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:50 pm

Kisho sat down, biting into his pizza. "Whatever. Your the one that dragged me into this anyway. I coulda chose to do nothin'." he said, his mouth swallowing the pizza. "I think I deserve a little bit of gratitude." he said, giving some pizza to the raccoon who was already feasting himself on the food in the box, which held the mass of pepperoni and cheese.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:00 pm

"I said thank you and gave you a hug what more do you want a kiss?" She said almost sarcasticly.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:02 pm

Kisho rolled his eyes, "Yeah. I totally wanna be kissed by you." he said, returning the sarcasm. Putting the pizza down, he took out his satchel and took hold of a canteen. Taking a quick swig of his "water", he capped it back up and slipped back into his satchel. He put it down and looked back down at Kopper, who was still stuffing his face with pizza.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:08 pm

"Aww you hurt my feelings" She said a fake sad face. THan listed of foods for a man at a food place. HE filled her baskets.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:13 pm

Kisho sighed, "Yeah. Sure." he stroked Kopper, taking the now empty pizza box and throwing out in a trash can close to the bench he sat on. He had a measly two bites, easily being filled as his pet finished off the rest. The raccoon ate constantly, yet he was thin and well muscled. His broad shoulders and thick coat added, making him look a little heavier than he was.
    Kisho didn't want his furry friend to be any different, his strong claws helped him countless times. He didn't want his new friend Akki to be any different either, she was stubborn, sarcastic, and a little secretive, but he didn't mind. He knew he shouldn't say anything since he was so hot-headed and cocky.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:21 pm

Akki grabbed her basket. A little theif was running up behind her. It was a kid around 5. As she leaned in to grab the basket akki lifted her arms. Useing telekinsis the kid fell flat. SHe gave her five apples. "Don't eat them in one day." Akki said patting her head as she sat up. Akki walked off torwads the forest.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:08 pm

Kisho heard the kid running, the poor girl looked starved and weak. Growing up on the streets was hard, but this kid looked like she was just barely hanging on. He wished he still had that pizza, he would've given it to her.
    Seeing Akki go, he figured he ought to go with her. Why not stop at her house again? He liked her dogs, though he couldn't remember their names. Maybe I'll start to teach 'em tricks. That's always fun
    Getting up, he took a step. Feeling as if he'd forgotten something, the teenager turned around and whistled, a sharp and quick note passing through his lips.
    Kopper's head perked up immediately, without second thought, the raccoon leaped, his claws raking Kisho's back momentarily. Kisho ignored the pain and stifled a wince. "Hang on Kopper, we gotta catch up." he held his crook in his hand, now fixed from the fall he'd had, and sprinted off, running after Akki. Maybe she'd cook him something for dinner later on. If he stayed that late, he would probably leave, but who knew?
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:10 pm

Akki looked back. "Hurry up or i'll leave you behind." She called stepping n he pine needles and entering the forest.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:15 pm

Catching up to the girl, Kisho slowed down, his skateboard sneakers slipping on the pine needles and dried leaves. "Thanks." he said simply, his lungs still full. He walked alongside Akki, wondering what he might be able to occupy his time with at her house. He had his mind pretty much set on Kopper and the dogs, but he didn't quite know that he wanted to do that.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:30 pm

Akki softly clicked her tounget kopper hopeing he woud understand and get on her shoulder. HEr hands filled with a basket each.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:35 pm

Kopper looked down from eying a tasting looking berry that hung from a tree. He wondered why it was there, but he didn't care. Eying Akki and cocking his head to the side with curiosity, he wondered what she was trying to tell him. He wished she'd just some sort of word. Not caring much, he lashed his ringed tail twice and leaped from Kisho's to Akki's.
    Kisho rubbed his shoulder, now sore from claw marks. "Thanks a lot pal, that's twice you messed me up. You lil' rat, I outta take your tail." he glared at Kopper who looked back at him, pretending to laugh.
    Kisho fumed with anger as he gritted his teeth. He knew better than to attack his own friend, but sometimes Kopper did agitate him.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:59 pm

Akki looked t kopper. "Dnt worr lil one, yur always welcome at my house. and on my shouler." Akki smilied and kissedthe side of his tummy.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:02 pm

Kisho glared at the ground, "Yeah, then you'd find out why I have to steal my food." he muttered, under his breath. He looked up, letting out a sigh. He'd let it go. He wondered where the house was, he couldn't remember, he hadn't been there in weeks.
    Kopper laid down on Akki's shoulder, making himself comfortable on the kind girl. He'd let Kisho cool down for a little while.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:22 pm

After and hour she oppened a door with out pick locking it. "Wh is in my house." Akki walked in setting the baskets on the counter. THan walked to her liveing room only to trip. She looked her her stocking to she blood. She stood up. The dead bodies of two boys sat there. THey were pretty cute and a few years older than her. "Kenji, chi" She screeched fainting at the sight o so much blood.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:47 pm