Hero.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the bestselling book series by Andy Briggs

2 posters

At The Estate

Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

At The Estate - Page 2 Empty Re: At The Estate

Post  Chaseingstars Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:54 pm

"Beer tub, yes," Angel whispered her good hearing picking up the words. The last sentece shocked her. She ignored it and found a big buck elk. Angel licked her lips. This one was gonna be stuffed. She shot it right in the chest. It dropped dead and others ran. She looked at her surroundings remembering the spot. She found a deer herd nearby, and shot the buck. She picked it up and found the elk. She grabbed it and went back to the back door.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:09 pm

The young man stood there for a moment, his head oddly clear and rather absent. He wasn't thinking, at all. Now that scared him. He always thought, about everything, anything. And at this very moment, it ran blank.
    He took in a deep breath, oxygen would help. Glancing up at the sky, he noted to himself that only leaves were visable. Good. He was thinking, observing.
    "Now, I believe I shall claim something. I did not come out here to chase young girls, I came for a fine stag to place upon a wall." he murmured to himself, taking off his rifle, releasing the safety, and sitting to wait.

In almost an instant, a large herd of red deer found their way in front of him, seeming to ignore his scent. He peered through the crowd, gazing at the thick crowd of doe and buck to find the lead deer. The buck was sure to be a fine one.
    He found it. A tall, red colored stag. He was maginficent, his tall limbs and thick body full of muscle and fine fur. A snowy white blaze claimed the area above his muzzle and his antlers were tall and curved beautifully. And, they had absolutely not points, only two tines at the base of the stag's crown.
    Gentian smiled to himself, there wasn't a chance he'd let this one get away. Raising up his gun, he found that the stag was rather young, only about 4 years old. Regardless, he was fair game. Pulling hard on the trigger, the rifle cracked out a fast bullet, the metal running speedily through the stag's heart. Instantly, his prey fell and he rose as the herd scattered. They'd have a new leader now. He was keeping this one.
    Leaving his stag there, for now, he headed back toward the mansion for his guards to pick up his prized deer for him. There, he found Angel. Bowing as he smiled, "Any luck, my dear?" he asked kindly.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:15 pm

"Dinner for a week, and a nice statue to put in my room," Angel smiled pointing to the smaller one and than the larger elk.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:22 pm

Nodding, he simply said, "Very good. They're both fine looking creatures. But mine is far better than these two." he boasted, blinking at his friend.
    Picking on Angel was tons of fun. Competing against her was even better. But if he could get her mad enough, she was comedy show all on her own. He wondered if he could do it now.
    But in case he couldn't, he began to wonder what they were to do next.They could go sky diving or something of the sort. But he'd done that plenty of times before, and it no longer interested him. He stifled a sigh. Nothing was much fun anymore.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:25 pm

"Whatever," Angel stuck her tounge out.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:41 pm

Gentian grinned, sticking his tongue back out at her. "I'll wager mine is twice the size of your big one there." he sneered, smiling wryly.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:45 pm

"YOur saying a deer is bigger than a red elk, these things are as big as a horse," She luaghed cocking an eyebrow. She needed to find a truck and get doen to the stuffing place.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:48 pm

The young man crossed his arms around his chest, "That's exactly what I'm saying. And his antlers look much better than that things." he closed his eyes in a way a know-it-all would, his nose held high and a crude smile on his face.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:53 pm

"Preppy boy." She luaghed picking up her big elf and her deer. Se walked to the front of the mansion to look for a truck.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:00 pm

Gentian was still chuckling as he caught up with Angel. "Would you stop dragging those bloody things? I'll just have someone pick them up, no need for you to get dirty doing it." he told her, grabbing her wrist and keeping a light grip around her hand. "I imagine those clothes aren't as cheap as they look, and I'm not about to pay for a new set." he grinned at her.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:03 pm

"I get payed enough to kill people to support myself. Besdies I bought them for wal-mart....On sale." Angel luaghed setting down the big large deer buck on her shoulder.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:07 pm

The rich teenager stopped for a moment, putting his fingers around his chin. "I really must think about buying that company." he said to himself aloud.
    Bringing himself back to the current situation, "I'll give you a new gun if you let someone else take that poor, bloodied creature." he raised his eyebrows. "One I haven't even released to other companies yet."
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:11 pm

Angel set her two prizes down. Looking at Gentian with wide eyes than walking up to him eyes shining.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:25 pm

The young man nodded approvingly, "That's right, I know your one weakness." he grinned, laughing afterward. He turned, "Come along, I go and get your prize after supper." he glanced at his watch. 4:30. "And since you chose the first fine activity, it's my turn." he looked up ahead, raising his right eyebrow. "I can almost guarantee you wouldn't be able to beat me in a fight." he wondered if she'd agree to it. If not, it wouldn't be that hard to think of something else.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:23 pm

"Well I don't know, i;m no the ummm....i'm a dirty fighter, and I don't wanna hurt you to bad..."Angel tought.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:28 pm

Gentian nodded sympathetically, "No need to lie, I understand." he sighed. "You shouldn't be ashamed. Fear is as natural as hunger, no worries." he blinked, holding back a grin.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:29 pm

"I'm not afraid of you, i'm afraid of breaking your limbs," Angel growled.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:40 pm

Gentian looked at her, with fake curiousity. "Is it now? I wouldn't be too worried about me, but if you really do inquire.." he looked over at the woods. "I suppose there is something else would." Tree climbing. Who didn't like tree climbing? He was rich snob(not really), and he liked tree climbing.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:44 pm

"Now what are you thinking?" Angel luaghed nowing he always thought so it was no diffent than his usual look.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:52 pm

Gentian smiled, "Hush now, child. Weren't you ever taught that it was rude to ask too many questions?" he swallowed down a few giggles himself, struggling not laugh along with her. "Would you care to climb trees with me?" he asked, raising his eyebrows. His eyes looked back at her, with a curious gaze within the blue orbs.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:57 pm

"It's something to do," Angel said walking to the tree.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:59 pm

Gentian nodded, walking purposefully to a tall red oak, having rough bark on it's trunk. "Alright, who ever reaches the highest wins. Otherwise, which ever one of us get to the top first, wins." he smiled. "You may start the countdown." he put a hand on the trunk, ready to jump up onto the branches and climb up high on the limbs.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:04 pm

"Blah, blah,blah 1 2 3 go!" Angle climbed quickly and jumped from branch to branch.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:21 pm

Gentian lost all thoughts of fun, all his focus was on the tree and it's limbs. He was already fifteen feet up and rising. How he loved to compete. How much further was he? He stole a glimpse of Angel working her way up her tree, almost a full five feet ahead of him. He almost felt shocked, but shoved the feeling down his throat and leaped up another step. He wasn't going to give up, even though the branches were beginning to thin out.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:36 pm

Branch to branch, th eagile girl, that had been trained in martial arts all her life now saw the top a step away. She made it and sat on the small branch.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:17 am