Hero.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the bestselling book series by Andy Briggs

2 posters

Ur Face

Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Ur Face - Page 4 Empty Re: Ur Face

Post  Chaseingstars Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:23 pm

Ava began jumping from boulder to boulder. "Hurry were almsot to the lake." She braked speaking in human though.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:39 pm

Elli nodded, pushing her mare forward as Fuil expertly leaped from boulder to boulder. She was making her agility known with her fast bounds and speedy maneuvers. Elli looked ahead and saw where the path ended, she sped her horse up just a bit. "Almost there girl." she whispered.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:22 pm

Ava watched where the path ended. Almost there. She smirked. Raceing forward. She leapt into the water of the lake swimming for the island. THe lake was clear like allowing you to see te bones of large creatures here and there.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:54 am

Elli halted Fuil as they landed on the last of the massive stones. She looked out in front of them to see the crystal clear lake. Gleaming white bones scattered the lake bottom and they all glowed in the gloomy water.
    She gulped as she wondered what to do, her mare pawing the hard rock nervously. "Come on, girl!" she yelled, driving her horse into the horse.
    Fuil answered by letting out a neigh of protest, but she kicked her legs wildly as she swam ahead. "Can't have courage without fear!" she called to her steed, the buckskin equine paying no attention as she drove herself further and further into the waters.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:57 pm

Ava felt her feet hit land. Raceing onto the shore. The grass towered to her belly softly tickling it. A lage hill had this gloomly grassy scene built into it. On the to it looked liek a wall was built. The base looked as though made of sharp tree trunks pointed out like spears. It lasted about 20 yards. Than a a tall wall built ontop. Lookinng like sharp tree trunks sticking up to the sky. Past the wall it lookedlike it circle a town. The building large and tall. But it dip in alot showing small building though unseeable from here. The roofs seemed to shape the land. Ava walked 40 yards away from teh gloomly scene. THere was a large stone. She could stand on it if she so wished. Two mound lay next to each other. To wooden stakes at the top signiling graves. Ava looked at the stone. It was grey like a normal one but than had abunch of black splothes and it looked like somone drop buckets on paint on the top an let the paint run down. On th eout side of th e black was a dark gloomy purple. It had tints of green it. Ava jumped up onto the rock. Her pads softly burned signiling some unhuman creature must have die here. "I guess teh stories are true."
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:34 pm

Fuil slowed to a halt as Elli made her wet horse stop at the foot of the stone. "Well?" she asked her canine friend, understanding her wolf language even if she didn't speak in human.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:23 am

"THis is our place....The only place we can be safe. But it can be just as dangerous if the stories are really true. Witch it seems they are." Said her lips did not move but her voice was in clear english.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:52 am

Elli nodded, landing softly on the ground as she moved herself off of Fuil. "That's fine." she said, her bow still in her hands. "But we can't just sit there. We ought to keep moving." she suggested grimly, "Any idea what we're looking for?"
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:48 pm

"I know this place. My father had to come here before. We just have to wait now, I know he'll come....He has to...In the mean time, i'll go hunting real quick. Try to find a place to set up a camp." Ava barked onnly revealing her teeth in a snarl like manner. She ran to the lake a second tail quickly grew and she jumped. Her larg leap takeing her far out into the waters. She swam away to the forest. She felt a rock thrown torwads her. Looking she saw a ape like figure. With red eyes. "Wolf god why do you bring a human here, she will only start the war again." I yelled. More appering behind that one. They threw the rocks more. "Kill the human and our peace will continue." they called togather.
    "Ape tribe you filthly rotten creatures. Get out of here, that human is a trustworthy girl, If I find you near her i'll ripe your heads off!" She snarled letting her teeth gleam in the sunlight. The apes threw more rocks. Ava sprinted torwads them. Snarling. They scattered quickly running like there was a arrow after them. Ava walked away. Finding a herd of normal elk. THey were red and tall as a horse, but they had once been used for rideing like horses. THey were normal. Ava flung herself at one. Biteing on it's neck. It died quickly as the rest ran. Ava carried the prey back to the island. Swiming quickly. Reaching elli once again.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:17 pm

Elli was about to offer herself as the one to provide food tonight, but she knew nothing about the land. And since Ava said that she shouldn't be looking around, it might be possible that there were things here that she couldn't possibly overcome. No matter how strong she was.
    Never the less, she wasn't afraid to jump into a fight if she had to. She still had her bow, a brand new sword that was quite strong, and a new weapon. What was it called again? A gun. she answered herself, remembering what it was.
    She placed her gun beside her and kept her bow in her hand, a stone on the end of her notched arrow shaft, sharp and ready to dig itself into a target. She held her bow pulled back as far as it went, ready for what ever came at her.
    Ellimint sat there for hours, waiting. Ava finally showed, a large elk in her jaws. She lowered her bow and stood up, taking out the rusty dagger she bought from the dealer. She debated whether if she could figure out how to fix it or not.
    "Wait a second." she smiled, remembering her powers. Her eyes flashed a pure silver and bright gold as she let her hand hover over the blade, the rust seeming to dissapear, leaving slowly. The blade left over was a dark, jet black metal. "How the hell did that happen?" metal was silver, not black. She stared into it, trying to figure out how that happened as a memory flashed through her head.

Elli stood with a big smile on her face as she was introduced to Uncle Ryan, shaking his great hand as his old face smiled back at her. He kneeled down so that he was at eye level, "Well little one, I sure am happy to meet you. What's your name?"
    A loud, booming voice answered. "It's Ellimint. Isn't that right, little Vixen?"
    Elli giggled, looking up at Grampa Constantine "Yes Grampa, it is." she blinked her blue eyes up at her grandfather.
    The man in front of her released her hand, "Well Ellimint, you have quite a fine hand shake. Why don't I give you a present?"
    Constantine interrupted, "Now Ryan, I'm not that's the best thing right now. She's only six." he glanced at his brother nervously.
    The old man shook the thought away, "Nonsense. She's got to be able to defend herself, not that this strong little thing can't do it already." he winked at her, taking out a wooden handle out of his back pocket.
    Grampa Constantine sighed as Ellimint let curiousity take over.
    "What is it?" she asked.
    A shiny, jet black blade came out of the wood, it's sharp tip intimidating her a little.
    "It's a knife, made from only the best stone on the planet. This was made from the rock of a fallen meteor. Do you know what a meteor is?" he asked, turning it around so that the handle was facing her.
    Elli nodded dumbly, "Yes. Grampa Constantine has been teaching me about new things." she took the blade, admiring it's sheen.
    Uncle Ryan smiled at her, tussling her brown hair. "Just remember to be careful with it, your Grandfather will teach you how to use it."

The memory faded, ending in the white beam of reflected light on the edge of her knife. "Meteors, huh?" she threw it at the elk, her dagger landing perfectly in it's neck, away from Ava. "Well it works good." she smiled, walking forward to cut herself a small steak of elk.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:24 pm

Ava dropped the elk. "I think I got a rock stuck i my pelt! stupied little apes." She growled biteing at her dense fur where the rocks where stuck.

"Whoohooo!!!" Rose screamed loudly. She jumped. "Oh shit!" She yelled as she started summer sualting down a hill to where Elli and ava where. She jumped up. Sitting back on ehr hind legs she began fixing her scarf. "THat was fun!" The heyper fox giggled, brushing white pink tipped hair-fur from her eyes.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:43 pm

Elli laughed at Ava, "I don't suppose you'll tell me what apes you're talking about." she said, expecting a complicated answer, strung with many questions.
    A loud yelp interrupted what might have been her friend's voice and she jumped back, blood stained knife in her hand. She didn't relax one bit when she saw the new fox. "Friend of yours?" she asked grimly, not taking her eyes of the white and pink fox as her gaze turned silver and gold.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:03 pm

"Haven't seen her efore, but she doesn't look like a threat." Ava said looking at the fox.

Rose sniffed the air. "Why do you smell like argird?" Rose asked the girl smelling her brother in the air.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:05 pm

Elli narrowed her eyes, she pointed her knife at the fox as she crouched a little, ready to jump into a fight at the first sign of a threat. "How do you know about Airgid?" she was too close to a fight to be sad for the loss of her oldest friend, she would dearly miss the fox.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:14 pm

"He's my brother." Rose barked backing away form the girl with the knife.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:17 pm

The teenager practically dropped her blade, her eyes flashing into a bright blue as her gaze filled with surprise. "Your-Your Airgid's brother?" she asked, bewildered.
    Airgid was Japanese? Why didn't he tell her? She told him everything about her, yet he never really told her anything of himself. She was never curious, but it would have been nice to know something. He had a sister for Christ's sake!
    She put her knife away, her body acting on it's own. "I'm sorry, I never knew he had a sister." she replied, not thinking about her words.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:28 pm

"My mother made him leave when he was still rather young. We had been close and he never liked shareing bad memories."Rose said walking up to the girl. "I'm rose, you?"
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:33 pm

Elli smiled dumbly, shock still over her. But it was fading, quickly. "I'm Ellimint. I knew Airgid, he was like a father to me. He was the greatest fox there ever was. You should be proud knowing that you had a brother like him." She blinked, pride swelling in her chest.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:40 am

"Yea I haven't seen him in so long...I went after him and got lost, I ended up in a town, I ws than sent to japan lived as a pet than got sent here..." Rose said her mind off in space.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:42 am

Elli looked down at her feet, feeling guilt claw at her heart at every words she was about to speak. "Yeah.. about Airgid..." she trailed off, closing her eyes and wishing that she could close her ears as well. "He's... dead." she said, stopping a tear from her eye.

She listened for the cry of despair, the confusion, anything she felt when she found her Grandfather killed. She waited to see how Ava would react as well.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:45 am

Ava felt herself remember falling at the cold body fo her friend. She padded away not able to be near to soon to be sad fox.

"Big brother's dead...." She gasped soflty. She just looked forward.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:47 am

Elli nodded, "I'm sorry for your loss." she went on numbly. She noted that Ava had left and she put her hand in her pocket, rubbing the handle on her knife.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:49 am

"There has to be a way to bring him back, I know there has to be...." She muttered.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:51 am

The girl shook her head, "I don't think so." she said, moving to the elk. She tried to get over the death of her oldest friend and get on with life, focusing on her survival seemed like a good excuse.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:52 am

"But...I've heard of humans who bring back the dead....?" Rose barked.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:36 am