Hero.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the bestselling book series by Andy Briggs

2 posters

A Mechanic Assistant (Open- One person)

Mandork
    Mandork
    Admin

A Mechanic Assistant (Open- One person) Empty A Mechanic Assistant (Open- One person)

Post  Mandork Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:04 pm

Akago cursed, the evil baby mastermind had just gotten a booboo. He sucked on his index finger, he had just removed a metal obstruction from one of his robots, an obstruction that one of his pathetic workers had created. He had had to shoot him dead on the spot. The cleanup was disgusting. He was so glad he had over two thousand men and women working with him on his latest project. Even if they were all bumbling buffoons only in it for the piles of cash. He sucked the blood out of his finger with a sigh, he fixed a diaper wedgie and closed the hatch to his latest weapon. The Spidopod. It was pretty ingenious if you asked him. It was his most useful machine designed purposely for field work. He just hoped he would get the time to use it eventually. But he had more pressing matters, one of his more brilliant executives in his business, Cindy Loosewick. She was beautiful, on men's standards but the baby, Akago found her absolutely repulsive. The woman in question had dark black hair tied into a bun, and was wearing a long lab coat, she had creepy looking glasses and uptight look.

"Mr. Akago." she said with a nod, she unfolded a stroller for him to enter, casually he entered the carriage and was wheeled along by the woman, who was unphased by the demeaning task of carrying her boss around in a stroller.

"Yes, Miss Loosewick. I hope that your news is more important than the development of the Spidopod." he said effectively lowering his vocabulary to an eighth grade level. It was pretty hard actually. "And if it's another problem concerning delivering pacifiers to the Arctic tell them I'll pay tenfold for all of them." the pacifier incident was another one of the things that he despised. No matter how much he wanted to quit, he couldn't get enough of it, and the workers were happy to shut him up for a while. It was like his cigar.

Cindy sighed, "No, Mr. Akago this is very important. We acquired the direct location where HERO.com and Villain.net server is located." Akago grinned, that meant that they had the exact area where all of the website information was breeding from. He could shut down the website in no time with a virus and a rocket to space. But currently he had neither, and this job would be physically demanding. Physical prowess he did not have. How would he tackle this small obstacle. His workers of course could not be trusted in the outside world, which is why he made sure each and everyone of them had no lives outside of their work, and when planes or ships arrived, they were nowhere near them, ever. "When should we proceed to infiltrate the websites satellites?"

"It will be delayed. If we wish to take over the world, we must first plot our steps, we don't want to race off the cliff do we?" he answered with is own questions. Hated dumbing down his speech it made him seem like an imbecile not just a brilliant baby. He stroked his chin envisioning a full and devilish bear to poof there. Next invention he should make, instant hair growth ray. But that was an idea for another day, first he had to find a muscleman. One that could be easily manipulated. Thousands of ideas came to mind, but he needed someone he could trust, not some random hitman off the street. Someone efficient... He needed another super. One with incredible physical abilities ready for the demanding and stressful life as a body guard for him. And of course he would look on line to find it. "Wheel me to my office, please."

The woman complied and wheeled him into a large round white room, a single window showed a view of a snowy desert. Akago liked to keep it simple and bright. It made bugs and bombs easier to detect. As he entered an X-RAY looked over him making sure he was who he looked like and searching for any weapons. A thermal scan also peered through the room just in case a worker got the idea for an uprising. He leaped off of the stroller and proceeded to his desk where he flipped open his laptop. Cindy left the room without another sound. He logged on to the internet and put an ad on the internet for a supervillain accomplice, he made sure the AD was sent from thousands of different locations so police would take a long time to find him, and even if they did he was glad that they were attacking his Antarctic fortress.

ACCOMPLICE NEEDED

Anyone with super capabilities is needed for an endeavor of great importance. This is no scam, or scandal or anything of the sort it is for the world's greater good. I am in search of a partner to help me through this troubling time of the world. And I plan to see fit that it is resolved. All I ask is that you have unique skills that separate you from the average human. Superpowers if you will. Please, respond.

PAY: $50,000 American Dollars weekly.
    General Pig
    General Pig
    Admin

A Mechanic Assistant (Open- One person) Empty Re: A Mechanic Assistant (Open- One person)

Post  General Pig Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:20 am

In the hot lands of Sydny, Australia, Toussaint sat in a chair reading his brother's Physics book for the fifth time. He had read his own books many a time, and now, he needed new ones, but he was unable to get any. He couldn't drive yet, he didn't have a license, though he knew how to, he didn't bother getting one, he hadn't a reason to go anywhere farther than walking distance, or biking distance. Either way, he didn't need one.

He relaxed on the lawn chair that was situated inside the living room. The tan cough lay on his right, and the TV to the left, though it was rarely turned on, everyone was too busy with work or school. Besides, there was nothing on TV. The light from the lamp near the old couch dimly illuminated the room. It needed a new bulb, did they have anymore? Out in the storage most likely, he'd chack later.

As Toussaint finished the last page in the textbook, he closed it and set it on the glass counter in the middle of the room. What to do now? Read the dictionary again? That got tideous after the fourth round. He basically memorized the whole thing. With a sigh, he stood from his seat. Maybe he shoudl go out and do something? He looked down at himself. Regular clothes for work. A tan shirt, fadded in some places, a little dirty. Jeans, ripped, mud on the end of the legs. His brown, leather gloves stuffed into his back pocket. Brown, worn shoes. Maybe going out was a job for another day.

He walked towards his room, the brown, wooden door slightly open. He pushed it open wider, the squeak of the metal latches sounded. He stopped and looked down at them. He'd oil those in the afternoon. He walked into the room. Two beds lay on either side, one a mess, and the other one neatly made. His was the messy one on the left, his brother's, the fixed one on the right. Toussaint tilted his head and walked to the side of his bed. He took off the cover, and then the sheets, and then the pillow. He put them all back in place again, this time, neatly made as it should be.

Toussaint grabbed the laptop that lay on the top of the bookshelf. Dell, a couple years old. He sat at the desk at the end of the room, right infront of the window that sat at the foot of his brother's bed. He opened the old computer and powered it on. It worked at a moderate pace, loading, bringing up the start uo screen, and so one. In a span of five minutes he opened up the browser window and was beginning to log on to Villian.net site. He didn't like it as much as the other one, maybe about a percent, but this site always seemed to carry... interesting comments on them.

He looked through each post pondering some things, and sighing at the butchering of simple language. The internet was a fiend of lteracy, she was. As he scoped and looked, he came across... an ad of some sort. It read:

ACCOMPLICE NEEDED

Anyone with super capabilities is needed for an endeavor of great importance. This is no scam, or scandal or anything of the sort it is for the world's greater good. I am in search of a partner to help me through this troubling time of the world. And I plan to see fit that it is resolved. All I ask is that you have unique skills that separate you from the average human. Superpowers if you will. Please, respond.

PAY: $50,000 American Dollars weekly.

Interesting. Well, whoever this was, was obviously very powerful if they could spen 50,000 a weel on one person's labor. It, just by the size of the salary, seemed to be a job filled with labor of epic propotions, or maybe, it was something else? And what was this? We'll find you. How? The notion seemed absurd in many ways. It tempted him, no give it a go, just to see how they'd do it. Would they just show up on his doorstep? Or would it be more discreet? He couldn't be sure, but it had good pay, and they could all use money, anyone could. It would give them money to buy more supplies, or get and expands some business or others. His father seemed to have a good deal of ideas. Hmm... would they give him some sort of credit card? Ah, he'd see then, no?

To end with that, he wrote his little reply.

I'm interested in this open job, he wrote in the way he always did, and I believe that I will be of adequate use, if not greater. Though, I'm not sure what much I can do for your "greater good," but hopefully whatever I can provide will be to your liking. But I ask, as a man with seemingly so much power, and so much money, what would you have me doing?

Hm.. maybe he should have written it more formally, but, again, maybe not.
    Mandork
    Mandork
    Admin

A Mechanic Assistant (Open- One person) Empty Re: A Mechanic Assistant (Open- One person)

Post  Mandork Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:32 pm

Akago was astonished at how fast his request had been answered. But he needed a speedy lackey helping him. He checked the message reading it over with slight interest. Though mostly he was wondering when Cindy was going to present him with his rare and expensive pacifier. It had been a few minutes since his last one. He looked at the comment and nodded, the answer was not quite a yes, but also not a no. He checked the IP address, opening a new tab to trace what country it was coming from. Australia... Nice. Now all he had to do was find the correct customer of this IP address and he would have found this person. He looked down the list, using his hacking abilities to check the online users, and then breaking it down to ones on the specific browser 'Villain.net'. He was from Sydney, Australia. Interesting. He had never liked the dry heat of Australia but it had some interesting area where he planned some very outrageous schemes. He let his fingers rest, he hated over-exhausting himself with tasks such as this. Maybe a short nap would do him good... No! He had to stay awake, maybe a nice warm milk would do him good though.

"Okay, time for a reply. By the way..." he clicked a button on his laptop, "Cindy! Send me in a nice warm, soft meal please. Anything but caviar."
    "Yessir."

His fingers moved a mile a minute typing his response rather quickly for a baby. Or for anyone. Akago cleared his throat allowing his bright eyes to go back to the screen surveying his decent work.

Your usefulness to me is still under investigation. Don't question me how or why. My equipment could find a squirrel in a senators pocket. I've actually found several. But that's another story. Currently, my ventures are under deep cover, and only will be shown to those of greatest trust. Which the likes of you have not earned. Though, if you prove yourself useful, you will get the job and so much more. Maybe even a spot in New World Order. My job for is to infiltrate the sanctity of one of HERO.com's servors, and to inject a drive into the machine downloading the website's information, diagrams etc. etc.
    General Pig
    General Pig
    Admin

Post  General Pig Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:24 pm

Why was everything so secretive these days? What happen to the good ol' days when people lived in small towns and everyone knew everybody and everything about everyone through gossip and nothing was private? Now everyone was worried about being murdered or something. Oh well, he might as well take it. He might as well take to it with his curiosity filling every step, no? How can you learn without exploring the... tempting? Hm?

Well, in that case, what can I say other than yes? I might as well see whatever goes on here and there, and that New Order. I'm sure I can help with whatever you need, or wish of me, with such marvelous pay, who wouldn't? I can only say that, thus far, I'll be pleased and obliged to work with you.
    Mandork
    Mandork
    Admin

Post  Mandork Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:35 pm

Akago looked deviously at the computer screen, toying with his chubby, baby fingers. He took that as an agreement above all else. His first superpowered minion. He couldn't help but feel giddy as he scooted out of his high-chair, he had to ready his new ship quickly, who knew how long this new ally would wait. He obviously wanted his cash fast, that's what drew everyone in. Adults were so easy to control it wasn't even funny. "CINDY!!!" he screamed at the top of his lungs, "GET ME MY BINKY RIGHT NOW... AND MY COMFY BLANKIE!" now what was that other thing he needed it, it was very very important... Uh... "MY SPIDOPOD TOO AND ALL MY FIREARMS PACK THEM IN MY BELT!" he finished looking out at the snowy wasteland with interest. Australia...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:37 pm