Hero.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the bestselling book series by Andy Briggs

2 posters

Gabriel makes his Entrance

Fellmoon

Gabriel makes his Entrance Empty Gabriel makes his Entrance

Post  Fellmoon Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:30 pm

Gabriel Morningstar walks into the room, he was told to go to in the letter given to him in the mail. He is a bit bored, but says with good grace. “It looks like we are the first ones here”, to Isabella and Michael, his friends. He was offered to join this Counsel of Evil, and decided he would check it out. He was a bit annoyed that they sent him a letter, as anyone could have opened it, but thankfully his parents never check what he gets in the mail, as they trust him completely. What kind of name is the Counsel of Evil anyway, it was boring and unoriginal, and he would be surprised if anyone would quake in fear at such a name. “So Brie, do we wait”, Isabelle asks, stay close to Gabriel, and looking around. “It not a bad place, though Gabriel”, Michael give his input. “Pyress, Surgyo what did I tell you about saying my real name in we are in costume”, Gabriel asks calmly, “I am Dawnbringer, you can call me nothing else, understand”. “Yes Dawnbringer”, they both say. “Thank you”, Lionel says, giving them one of his bright smiles, “and yes, we will wait”. Isabelle blushes as flames lick her hair, but thankfully no one noticed. Gabriel’s smile always gets her, and sends her face ablaze, literally. They all take a seat, though Gabriel first moves his deep blue cape out of the way, and sets it on his lap. The gems on his chest shine brightly, adding to the effect of Gabriel’s seeming glow.

Last edited by Fellmoon on Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
    General Pig
    General Pig
    Admin

Gabriel makes his Entrance Empty Re: Gabriel makes his Entrance

Post  General Pig Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:55 pm

At the end of the room was a desk that was a semi circle, ending at the wall. On the right side was an opening, giving the person inside acess to inside and out. On the desk was a computer, some pencils, a pen, a cup full of some sort of liquid, and a chair. On this black chair was, in fact, a boar, right in the place he wasn't supposed to be. He sat there with his large girth, two tusks coming from his mouth, finely pointed, as if they were sharpened less than an hour prior. On his neck was a metal collar of silver, carved on the accessory was the word: Knughtzen.

It was a wonder how the chair could actually hold all of his weight, but it somehow manage to hold him up. He looked towards the five kids who sat across the room, looking utterly ridiculous, in his opinion, in their little costumes. Their names were equally outrageous as well. Dawnbringer? Hmphf. They looked like they were going to some convention instead of coming for some meeting of a sort.

Knightzen's nose swiveled and he sat there and stared at them without a sound. The, finally, after what seemed like infinite moments of staring, he said, astonishingly: "What are you weirdos here for?" His mouth didn't move, but he did saw something. The sound probably immited from the collar. The voice of a man, nearly robotic sounding, but not quite. It seemed real, it really did. He kept staring at them as he had before, waiting for an answer.
    Fellmoon

Post  Fellmoon Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:08 am

All three turn around in surprise at the voice, Gabriel with his calm and uncaring air, Michael and Isabella with anger. “What did you say”, Michael says electricity moving between his fingers, his legs set to run. “You can’t talk to us like that” Isabelle says angrily as her hair and hands bursting into flames. Gabriel holds out his hands in gesture showing them not to do anything rash. He says to them, “Pyress, Surgyo… It is alright, I can understand this gentleman may feel we look a bit odd”, he waits as they calm down. Michael taking a more relaxed position saying nothing just glaring at towards the desk, Isabella’s turns off her flames and says “Fine”, folding her arms still angry. Gabriel then turns to the boar with a smile, and says while activating his powers, “My friend, I received a letter that invited us to this island, we have been offered a place in what is called the ‘Counsel of Evil”, I am here to accept this invitation”. Gabriel walks over to the boar and hand the letter to him.
    ooc: There is only three of them not five, Smile. Also if they cannot see the boar/guy/villain I apologize, as from your post it was difficult to tell and I will edit my post accordingly if they cannot.
    General Pig
    General Pig
    Admin

Post  General Pig Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:21 pm

OOC: OH! See, I wrote three, but then I read it again, and changed it to five. XD

Knughtzen looked down at the letter. He used his snout to unfold the paper and looked down at it, as if he was reading it. He really wasn't, he didn't know how to read, being a boar and all. He didn't want to learn, he thought it was unecessary, and it would pull him away from "the big picture". Then, suddenly, he lifted his head! He knew this letter! He had memorized the way it looked. He'd been the one who'd sent that letter, with a good bit of aid, that is.

"Sorry, but the guy you think sent this isn't here at the moment." He told them before jumping down from the seat and exiting through a type of large dog door that was made into the wood door that blocked off the little office from the other room. He was gone for a few moments before he came back with three envelopes in his jaws. He dropped them at the feet of Gabriel, as his name was. "And he doesn't exactly know your here," he finished with the three letters out of his now dry mouth. "I sent you that letter. I need you to do something for me. In each one of these letters is a location and city. One for South America, one for Asia, and another one for Europe. They will tell you to go to each city and find an organization-" an organization being on of the many employed gangs "-that you will each lead. When you take control of the amount of workers, however many you choose, and use them to rob the set amount of money at the listed bank, no more, no less-we'll know. When you finish this task, you'll give the organization twenty-five percent of your money, and stay in a previously booked hotel for three days. After this you may do whatever you like with the money."

He stopped and looked up at Gabriel, making sure he got every bit of it. Then, he continued. "Now, you won't be becoming part of the Council." He looked at each of the kids, evaluating, once again, their attire. "Not any time soon, unless you can prove something wonderous, but I doubt that," he said smugly. He turned around and walked back through the door. A moment later he stuck his head back out. "Oh, and you don't have to do the task if you don't wish to, but if you do, you can keep whatever money you have left, if you can pull it off exactly as I want it. And also, if you do go along with this, please know there is no getting out, once you're in, you're in, and we won't help you with whatever trouble you get yourself into. And while your doing it take off those tidiculous costumes. No one will take you seriously in that." With the final word he fulled back into the door. A sliding sound came out next as a board closed over the door, locking out anyone else from attempting to enter.
    Fellmoon

Post  Fellmoon Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:54 pm

“Brie, what are we going to do”, Isabella asks Gabriel quietly, worry clear in her voice, as Gabriel had never gone anywhere without her. “Nice, where going to get some cash”, Michael says with relish, clearly not seeing any problem with the setup.
    “It’s okay Pyress”, Gabriel says to her calmly looking her in the eyes, before looking up at the both of them, “This is not what I expected, but it’s workable, as it is only robbing a few banks, nothing that would need all of us” After a moment of thought Gabriel says, “Pyress you will go to South America, Surgyo you will go to Asia, and no taking any extra money understand. I will go to Europe, this I feel would be the best setup,” a satisfied look on his face.
    “I understand Morningstar, and will not fail,” Isabella says. “Fine,” Michael says, disappointment clear on his face, as he was considering the very thing Gabriel told him not to do. They would have never have know, they couldn’t he was sure of it, but Gabriel was the boss...for now anyway.
    They open the letters...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:17 pm