Hero.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the bestselling book series by Andy Briggs

2 posters

omg fffffooooooooooooood

Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

omg fffffooooooooooooood - Page 12 Empty Re: omg fffffooooooooooooood

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:17 pm

Gentian shook his head, a faint smile on his face. He just kept strolling down the street, walking down the sidewalk at a comfortable speed.

Kisho was hiding up in a tree, waiting for the two when he spotted Angel, the girl standing there without her master. He took a breath, deciding that maybe he'd be able to do something with his time.
    He leaped out of the tree, landing on his feet in front of the girl. "So." he began, his face ever so grim. "What's your problem?" he asked, crossing his arms with his cane still in his left hand. He didn't think he ever got along with someone else worse than her, but he had no clue why.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:20 am

"Nobody ever said i had a problem so leave me alone." Angel growled boredly at the boy. She wanted no part of this. Gentitan would grab the cash, she would make sure he got away than follow him. It was as simple as that in her mind.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:07 pm

The young man gritted his teeth, forcing himself to hold his tongue. It wasn't worth it, not entirely. He couldn't be friends with the whole world, and he was perfectly fine with that.
    Turning around, he took off his shirt, sprinting. He jumped up into the air and dived into the deep water, going through the underwater tunnel like a torpedo. He broke surface at the other side and went to sit by Akki's body, her form still as he left it.

Gentian let out a content sigh as he walked up to Angel, "It is a marvelous day, is it not?" he asked, a smile on his face. He looked around, confusion striking his eyes. "Where is our friend?"
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:26 pm

"one he is not my friend. And second he went into some tunnel in the water so time to swim." angel said. Unstrapping her sowrd holder/belt, than took off her shoes, and the garter belt, along with her knife and guns. She also took of her fishnets. "Well lets go." She said. folding her glassed and holding onto the bars with her mouth.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:18 pm

Gentian smiled, "I agree, he isn't much of a friend of mine either. More of an aquintance." he ended, letting his mind drift slightly as he looked into the glassy water, it's surface smooth with little more than a ripple running through it.
    Angel brought back his attention as she asked him if he was ready. Ready? Of course he was, he was always ready. But his clothes weren't. Looking down at his suit, he decided that he had plenty of money to go and buy another one.
    Taking off his shoes, socks, shirt, tie, and cufflings, he left his pants on. He rolled them up to his legs and looked over at his bodyguard. "Ready when you are, my dear." he smiled, holding a hand out to signal that she could go.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:01 am

"Than lets go!" Angel said running and flipping into the air at the edge of the lake. Curling into a ball she did four flips, than a dive into the water. She popped up to wait for genitan.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:11 pm

Gentian simply jumped in and dived, his lithe form slipping silently into the water as his body cut through the lake.
    He resurfaced, finding that Angel was still above the water. "Anything the matter?"
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:48 am

"Are you saying I can't wait for you." Angel luaghed. She took a deep breath than dove under and began swimming thourgh the tunnel kicking her powerful legs.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:40 am

Gentian simply looked at the young woman, watching her joke about and then sink back underneath the water, heading toward the entrance beneath the surface. He shook his head and smiled, following her toward the great opening in the icy water, it was cool and refreshing. Once they reached the tunnel though, it turned as cold as ice and chilled him to the bone and he hid the feeling discretely.

OOC: SORRY!! My computer's been down for like 2 EFFIN WEEKS. Time Warner took it's sweet ass time gettin over here.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:20 am

angel pushed up thourgh the surface on the other side. She gasped. "It's colder than artic water in here!" She complained loudly.

ooc: Ohhh ok, I can't believe dusty is back I didnt think that would ever happen... So there is three of us there now....
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:52 pm

ooc: Ik, that was a big shocker 4 meh. What time u be on?

Gentian popped his head up beside Angel, his body letting out a long exhale before taking in a gentle breath of air to refill his now empty lungs.
    As he gripped the ledge of the cave floor, jagged stones trying their best to slice through his hands. Pulling himself over the ledge and onto his feet in one quick movement, he turned around and lowered a hand out to his bodyguard to help her up. It would be rude not to, of course. "A little water never killed anyone." he smiled kindly at her.

"Get a move on, will ya? This isn't exactly Happy Days for me." a gruff voice hid tears as Kisho practically growled at them, or at least he tried to. Desperation was starting to creep into his eyes as he tried his best to hide it. Could Akki be resuscitated? He didn't think his heart could handle another disappointment. He gripped her hands, her soft skin still oddly warm. How long had he been away from her? He blinked out a tear and silently cleared his throat, struggling to fight off the tears of desperation.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:02 pm

Akki Didn't know how long she had been hidden away in that little place. The night lake, the one she had finnaly let go of life at. The place she could pass on. Something needed to be done first though. She knew waht it had to be. She had to know he was happy.

Angel took his hand, letting him help hull her freezeing body form the water.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:11 pm

Gentian took Angel's hand with a firm grip and pulled her thin form out of the icy waters. "Patience, Mr. Kisho, patience. Time is not key in this situation. Not currently." he said, stifling a shiver. He wouldn't let anyone see how cold he was getting. "Do you have your knife with you, my dear?" he whispered to Angel, keeping his voice down.

Kisho once again took another breath, trying to keep his air from getting shaky. He could feel the warmth beginning to fade from his love. What was happening to Akki?
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:17 pm

Akki looked at the full moon. wishing a light would apper for her to walk thourgh, Kisho has to be happy once again before she does that though. She shivered her body freezeing.

"Uh...," Angel checked her tigh thinking hard. She found one tuck under her shirt. She pulled it pulled it out. "Yeah," She whispered.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:23 pm

Kisho kept his hands over Akki's, his eyes shut. "Any day now." he said loudly, rushing the two in the tunnel.

"Good. Your to make an incision over the heart, I need to be able to see the heart in order to make this work. Do you understand?" Gentian said, curious to see how his body guard would do with her task. Perhaps a gift would be necessary if she did this correctly.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:26 pm

"Well, she's gonna have a scar." Angel giggled softly to herself in her evil way. But she did it queitly not to disturb Kisho.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:38 pm

Gentian smiled wryly at her, "We were told to bring her back to life, not to make her look pretty." he said, turning around face the teenager leaning over the body. "Very well, my boy. We're coming now, just discussing important matters. Where is your friend?" he asked, a small spark could barely be seen jumping from finger to finger before disappearing.

Kisho looked up, doing his best to hide his watery eyes. "She's right here. And I'll give you the money after she is back, deal?" he said in a mix of a stern and saddened voice.

The young man nodded, "As you wish, Mr. Kisho. Move aside, the young lady and I need room to work."

Kisho responded by backing away, "This better work." he grumbled to himself in desperation.

Gentian stood over Akki, looking back at Angel. "Ready?" he asked, waiting for her to complete her task.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:44 pm

"Of course." Angel smirked practilcly pranceing up to the dead body. "Before we bring her back I have to do this." Angel said pokeing the body. Okay, man I always wanted to poke a body i didn't kill...When you kill it it just hasno meaning to poke it." She said. Flippin gthe blade of her switchblade out.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:48 pm

Gentian chuckled, "Alright. Fun's over, let's do our job."

The young man jumped up to his feet, his green eyes wild with bewilderment. "What the hell are you doing?" he shouted, staring at the switchblade, a weapon he was so familiar with using. He held his cane with an outstretched arm on his left side, ready to attack at the first sign of a threat to the body on the cave floor. Of course, the threat was staring him down at the very moment.

"Relax, sir. This is all but necessary." the brilliant thinker nodded to Angel, signaling her okay to move on.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:51 pm

Angel rolled her eyes at Kisho. THan cut the a gash over the heart of the girl.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:03 pm

Kisho wasn't exactly convinced. "Get off of her!" he yelled, anger errupting in him as he saw Angel slice a gash on Akki's chest. He charged forward, heading straight for Angel. The only problem was, Gentian was waiting for him.

With a quick swipe of the hand, Gentian sent a blade of air straight at Kisho's foot and caused him to loose balance, sending him crashing harshly onto the stone floor. His cane fell from his grasp and Gentian caught it from falling onto the ground. "I hope you would stop, we are only trying to help." the young man said simply.
    He turned to face Angel, "Can you watch him, my dear? I would hate to see him do any damage to the little thing, here." he said, stepping in front of Akki and crouching in front of her.
    Glancing his clean hand, he let out a sigh. "There's nothing worse than blood stains." he muttered to himself, sticking his hand inside the gash on the corpse. He felt around the still warm organs for the heart and grasped it with gentle fingers.
    Letting a simple blink go, sparks flew around his arms as electricity ran through him. A splitting headache arouse, and threatened to blur Gentian's vision, but ignored it, used to the pain. He pushed softly on the heart to imitate the heart's pumping as he kept the high voltage running through his hands and into the girl's body.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:13 pm

In her little place akki let a scream go cluthing her heart in pain, black surround her find herself in a green emrealed haze.

Angel looked At kisho. Flipping her switch back into bacl.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:28 pm

Kisho glared at Angel, "I can't believe your letting him kill her like this." he growled, disgust filling his words as he spat them out. His clenched fists sat by his side as he lay upon the gleaming emeralds, a handful in his grasp.

Gentian worked a bit more vigorous, his touch just a smudge harder. He was actually working now to get her heart running. Letting out a quick breath and refreshing his lungs with more air, he sent another fierce rush of electricity run through his veins, almost wincing at the fiery pain it caused.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:35 pm

Akki felt her bosy surrounding her, She refused to open her eyes her body filled with pain. It was horrble. THan let her eye open screameing and pulling the hand from her chest. She slapped the man beside her.

Angel began luaghing hsstaricly at what had jsut happened.

Akki felt her body start healing iteslf.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:33 pm

Gentian took the slap, his hand out of her chest and now in the cold air. He laughed at her, "Welcome back, miss." he smiled, the grin quickly fading as he saw her wound healing as soon as her heart started up again. "Interesting." he whispered. He stood up, wiping the blood from her chest on his black tuxedo pants.

Kisho jumped to his feet, the shrill call of Akki bringing him out of his anger. He practically leaped over to where the girl was now looking about, wild-eyed. "Akki." he gasped, taking her in a great hug, holding her in his arms as silent tears slid down his cheeks. "You're alive."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:13 am