Hero.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the bestselling book series by Andy Briggs

2 posters

wolfs

Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

wolfs Empty wolfs

Post  Chaseingstars Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:26 pm

Meiko sat on her tree next to her shack. Watching hr egale fly i circles over a kill of the wolfs. Meiko slid down the high tree. Than began walking torwads the howls and flyer. Her bre feet gracefully stepping over painful objects. Her dark gree and grey dress fittng against her.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

wolfs Empty Re: wolfs

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:44 pm

Claire sneaked out of the house again, slipping into the serene environment of the forest to try and calm her splitting headache. Ever since she'd downloaded her power to see the future, she had daily received a large dosage of pain that always went to her head. She held her head in her hands, slowing rubbing her scalp with her fingers running through her red hair. What is wrong with me?
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:47 pm

Meiko saw the girl. Knowing they where in plain sight of eachother. HEr mother howled for her. Cupping her hands around her mouth she howled to her mother telling her mother she was comeing.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:19 pm

The howling crept into Claire's ears, making her head vibrate with pain. Clasping both hands around her ears, she looked up to see a girl standing somewhat in front of her. "Who are you?" she said, breathing deep and quick as she waited for her headache to stop. It was increasing and now she was struggling to fight tears of pain back.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:38 pm

Meiko looke at the girl. Her lip did ot move,but hr eyes darted over her. Her cloudly brown eyes showing no reflection only the emotions of the gril. Meiko began runnig her grceful legs leaping ove flling trees. She darted around trees.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:44 pm

Letting out a gasp, Claire grasped her head with both hands, the howling ceased. The last jolt of pain forced a tear from her eye as her headache ended. It always stopped that way. The worst wave of pain imaginable and then, nothing. It just ended. Like it never happened.
    Claire caught her breath, mist-like fog forming around her mouth as her breath blasted in the air. The cold air made her shiver as she stood up, walking away from the snowy trees and frost covered leaves. It was time she got home.
    Badly shaken, she made her way out and back to her home. It wasn't real. The pain must have made me see things that weren't there. I wish it would stop. she let the thoughts race as she rubbed her green eyes, trying to make them not look so watery.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:59 pm

Meiko stopped and stood in fornt of the girl. "State you busnuiss on the pineshadow wolf territory." She said.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:34 pm

While her eyes were closed and her footsteps the only thing she could hear, Claire jumped back in surprise when she saw the girl in front of her. Falling onto the snow, she sat up, looking at her. "Wha- What?" she looked back at the woods, "Territory? I thought those woods was a public park?" she said, remembering her mother saying that she could be in there anytime she wanted since it was public and anyone was allowed there.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:56 pm

"Again what are you doing on my packs territory, we don't enjoy vistors." Meiko growled. Her nails sharp like claws glintig in the sunlight.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:18 pm

Claire looked up at the girl, frightened out of her mind. "Li-Listen. I didn't know this was an-anyone's territory. Lemme go and I won't c-come over here e-ever again." she said, her voice quivering a great deal with her fear rushing through her vein. She could hear her own heartbeat begin to pulse within her chest and she was starting to loose her breath. Her headache was seething back into her system and the pain was just agonizing. She tried to ignore it and keep her mind on the current situation.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:26 pm

Meiko's brother's came. A white wolf and a black wolf. One on each side. "Why should we intruder." She smirked enjoying being able to scare her.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:39 pm

Claire's eyes widened. "Why? Be-because people will c-come looking for me." she held her head in hands, waves of agonizing pain pulsing through her head. She practically blacked out as a blinding blue light flashed before her closed eyes, blinding her from all the darkness that she was used to seeing with her eyelids clamped shut.
    She forced herself to keep talking, "And then. And then they would come into your." she gritted her teeth, "And then they would come into your territory." she practically growled, the pain growing.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:46 pm

"Nobody said we wouldn't throw the body out of the woods. I mean, we don't ussally let intruders go. But it's not my decision, it's my mothers."
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:59 pm

Claire struggled to look up, the sunlight beating into her eyes and intensifying her pain. "Your mother?" she asked, crouching on the ground, stuck sitting in the snowy, frost covered, land. What more can happen to me? I don't think I can handle any more of this....
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:08 pm

"Get up!" Meiko growled hereing her father howl for her.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:14 pm

Claire winced, the great noise annoying her headache. Obeying, she tried to get up. But her pain was too great. "I-" she started, struggling to keep her tears back. "I can't." she let out her breath. No, no, no. This can't happen! She's going to kill me and there's nothing I can do! Some one help me! she cried in her head, it's pain pulsating. It was growing even more fierce the last one and tears were starting to escape. A single tear shed and fell onto the snow in front of her.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:23 pm

"Weakling, Get up." Her voice growing fericier.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:33 pm

Claire once again tried, tears starting to flow. She fell back down as she got halfway to her feet. "I can't. I'm sorry." she cried, whispering her words. She held her head fiercely in her hands. I wish I was away from here. she cried in her head.
    The brilliant blue flash that had happened before came again. The pain in her head was gone. Not a single ounce of the ache was there. Opening her head, she was frozen to the ground as she was surrounded by a great mass of wolves, dens scattered here and there. "I'm at the pack." she whispered.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:54 pm

Meiko stood in front of her. Her two brother walked into the crowd of wolves. A Moose in the midest of them. Two Alphas walked out. One snow white, one midnight black. "Mother, Father I found a intruder."

"My duaghter you are a smart on aren't you, Lets see this intruder." THe snowy wolf barked.

The two wolves circled the girl. Sniffing and growling at her.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:19 pm

Claire was frightened, fearing for her very life. Then she actually thought about her situation. She was just sitting in the woods, trying to get rid of her headache. Then she saw some sort of feral girl that some how lived with a pack of wolves. The girl threatened her, for being on her territory. How was I supposed to know that this was her territory? She's got no reason to keep me here, I haven't done a thing.
    The more she thought about it, the more angry she got. She stood up, glaring at the wolves that now circled her. "Back off. I didn't do anything, so you can't do anything to me." she said, a threatening tone in her voice. She wasn't used to being this way, she usually got scared instead of getting mad. But for some reason, the current situation she was in just unlocked all the anger she had kept in her. She didn't have any weapons on her, but she didn't think she'd need to fight. If she did, she was done for.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:02 pm

"Sit back down human." The male wolf growled.

Meiko slipped in the wolf crowd. She sat by the elk. Wolves had already bitten some and eaten. Meiko began tearing off peices. She chewed a bit than swallowed the raw meat.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:04 pm

Claire practically jumped out of her skin as she actually understood the wolf. "But ho-" she cut herself off, sitting down on the ground. "You can understand me?" she asked, amazed.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:12 pm

"We speak your language fr our duagter,she speaks urs now."THe white wolf growled. THe black one pushed he chest down to the gound.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:19 pm

Claire was pinned to the ground, "Hey! Let me go! I didn't do anything, please!" she cried, tears coming again. As soon as it happened, her headache came about. Why was it that whenever it was needed the least, it came? She didn't have the time to think about it. If she didn't get out of this problem, she wouldn't be able to think anymore.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:26 pm

Meiko's father growled sniffing the girls stomach. "Stand still... Show the weakness possed in your puny wretched body and maybe I won't kill you."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 12:11 pm