Hero.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the bestselling book series by Andy Briggs

2 posters

Revival of The Lost

Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Revival of The Lost Empty Revival of The Lost

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:46 pm

The young woman stood before the carcass, breathing in the fresh air, filling her lungs. Her fists clenched in sheer anger, mingling with determination. She still had no clue how to use electricity, but her blood was still buzzing. Ellimint had to figure it out.
    So, with both eyes closed, she used all the powers she could. First, was air. It was the simplest and easiest. A quick blast of air ran through the trees, ending almost as soon as it started.
    She moved onto the next, more powerful element. Not that any element was weaker than the other. Planting her feet firmly against the dirt floor, she stomped a foot, brought both fists up into the air, with an immediate response from the earth. A great ring of stone formed a wall, guarding her from anything in the world. Then, with the her fists falling back to her sides, the stone disappeared, falling right back into place. She made it look as if nothing was out of place.
    One more deep breath. Two down, two to go. With her fingers, she made calm, soothing movements. As if she were massaging the air, the lake beside her answered. At first, it was just the waters by the shore, the waves grew slightly, gently, pulling the tide up further and further with each movement. Then, the grew, and the whole lake became a tossing, turning sea of life threatening tidal waves. Once again, she let her fingers stop, and her palms fell straight down, and the lake stopped. Everything was still.
    Last one. Fire. She could actually use this one. So she was about to pull off some fantastic stunt. She wasn't one to boast, even if there wasn't anyone to show off to. She knealt beside her dead mare, the injury on her neck looking disgusting. She could practically see Fuil's insides. She put up her palms, letting any angry thought inside her head flow. The apes, her brother, Airgid's death, Ava when she cut herself, cold blooded killing, and of course, her Grandfather and how she did nothing to help him. Her stupidity. She hated herself for that. All of it helped, let her fury run through the fire as the flames licked at her skin, but didn't burn her. She opened her blue eyes, now icy with fury, and let the blaze eat away at the gash on the mare's neck.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Revival of The Lost Empty Re: Revival of The Lost

Post  Chaseingstars Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:51 pm

Rose watched from a distance letting the element move around her.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:07 pm

ooc: XD. Nice post.

Ellimint took in notice that Rose was there, the kitsune was watching. She wasn't exactly too worried about that in the current moment. She kept her fire going, the cut quickly closing up, being sealed by th flames. The teenager was happy that she could do this without her mare feeling any pain. She'd done to Akki and she looked like it hurt like hell.
    After she was done, and the cut was sealed, she sat down and let all the air that was packed up in her lungs loose. Relief flooded over her. She was almost done.
    She talked out of nothing, not even taking her eyes off the gash as she let water gather around it, lay comfortably on the injury. "Any news? How's Ava and the others?" she asked, as she healed the burn.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:09 pm

Rose bpounded over sitting next to the girl now, "The young man looks like he is in constent pain, Shiro and ava went hunting for some food." She replied.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:17 pm

Elli nodded, clenching her jaws tightly. "We're all in pain, one way or another. He's going to have to live with it." she said grimly, keeping her mind mostly on the task at hand. The healing was finished. The burn was just a scar now, though she was amazed that it healed. She thought maybe that the body was dead, so it the cells wouldn't heal. But it did.
    She looked at Rose, the white kitsune was beside her now. "Any clue on how I'm supposed to use this electricity?"
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:19 pm

"DO I look like a genius, I have no powers at all," Rose barked anime sweat dropping.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:30 pm

Elli sighed. "Sorry, just thought you might know." it was hopeless. She had no clue how to do it.
    But wait, wasn't there a connection between the elements? Each was connected to a feeling. Water:Tranquility, calmness; Earth: Strength; Air: Freedom; and finally, Fire: Anger. What was so significant about electricity? What made it unique? Fear, getting excited. Making her heart beat, that was it.
    She turned to Rose, whipping her head so fast she thought she might snap her own spine. "Scare me. Excite me. Something, like that."
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:33 pm

Rose was ad an what the hell moment, Than her hopes flew ass he saw ava, She crept up behind elli so silently in the shape of a black cat with blue eyes. She was right behind Elli. Ava jumped up on her firend back, "Boo!"
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:48 pm

A single heartbeat. That's all she needed. She just leaned back a little, slightly spooked, and her hands fell upon the coat of the dead horse, electricity buzzing through her fingers. She felt it cut through her hands just as the lightning did, and she loved it. She laughed out loud, putting more power into it. Fear. That was the key.

Fuil bucked and jumped, her limbs jolted, and all of a sudden, she was up on her hooves. Running, bolting, leaping about, the mare ran about the land, neighing and calling her lungs out.

Ellimint felt tears heavy in her eyelids as she looked back up at her beautiful chestnut mare. She was alive, having a beating heart. She sat there, her legs crossed, a wide grin on her face.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:50 pm

Ava sat on her friends shoulder. "Nice, heh saved your ass huh rose." Rose nodded vigoursly.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:59 pm

Ellimint giggled. "Nice Ava." she looked up, at her friend. "How'd ya sleep?" she asked, concerned about her friend's nightmares. She hoped they were over, every time she had them it made her feel bad.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:01 pm

"Good, it was one of those it flickers black than five seconds later your awake yup." Ava yawned. "Com eon we got elk,"
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:10 pm

Ellimint looked up, "Yum, I love elk." she took in some air. "Now, I'd love to get some, but it's kinda hard with you sitting on me." she rose an eyebrow at Ava, almost laughing.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:12 pm

"I'm a cat I can't be that fat." Ava purred her unmistakable human voice went into the air. That was the good part aobut being a shapeshifter you can speak any language.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:22 pm

Ellimint almost smacked the feline. "Of course not." she stood up, brushing off her still damp clothes and rubbed her watery eyes. The promise of food got her moving again. "Wish I had your powers, I'd turn into a elephant and then I'd sit on your shoulder." she mumbled, heading toward the scents that wafted through her nose. That meat was smelling fantastic.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:22 pm

Aa stuck her tounge out at her friend.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:39 pm

When she neared the carcass, that delicious smelling elk, Elli spotted Kisho and Shiro, at the fire. Kisho was eating, but she couldn't quite see what Shiro was doing. She almost shrugged, almost. But she felt the weight of the cat on her shoulder and stopped.
    Sitting down on a rock, she sat in front of the fire, playing with the flames as she had them rise and fall as she pleased.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:40 pm

Ava jumped down and curled up takeing a bit of food from her brother and sleeping.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:48 pm

Kisho stared at the people ahead of him. They did nothing. Absolutely nothing. They were acting as if the whole thing was just some big camping trip or something. "Are we really going to just sit here and do nothing? We're gonna let the world fall to ruins and lay back and watch?" he growled at them, bewildered. He wanted vengeance. He wanted revenge. He wanted Akki.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:52 pm

"Calm donw, we can't just rush into battle, or we'll all get killed. And besides i'm pretty sure you have a concussion." Shiro siad taking a bite of venison.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:27 pm

Kisho pushed his food away. "No, I don't have a concussion. As a matter of fact, I feel perfectly fine." he retorted quickly. "We gotta get our asses in motion, we can't just do nothing anymore." he sat up. "What's our next goal?"
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:32 pm

"Kill her brother," shiro said pointing to elli.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:36 pm

Elli looked fiercely at Ava. "Wait a minute. I don't even know if I'm ready for that. I need to practice, train. I just learned how to use my electricity. And now I can see in the dark. I have no idea what other things I can do. We can't rush this. What about Ireland? Are we going back there for anything?"

Kisho looked at her. "Ireland? Why would we go to Ireland?" he didn't want detours, he wanted to get this thing over with.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:41 pm

"My brother!" Rose piped up.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:48 pm

Ellimint smiled, pointing at Rose. "Exactly. I was hoping not everyone would forget. We've got to get back there and see Airgid. If anyone can help me with my training, it's him." she pointed out, taking a bite out of the venison.

Kisho nodded quickly. "Right, great. Okay, we'll get this guy, help her train a little, then?" he looked anxious. He felt anxious. He hated the pace of how things were heading. He hated it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 10:03 pm