Hero.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the bestselling book series by Andy Briggs

2 posters

Revival of The Lost

Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Revival of The Lost - Page 2 Empty Re: Revival of The Lost

Post  Chaseingstars Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:51 pm

"WE hitch a plan to america's I'm not flying with all your fat asses on my back." Ava mumbled awakend my bickering.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:03 am

Ellimint laughed, "Yeah, and I don't think I could get all of you guys over there either." she smiled, blinking her blue eyes. "But how are we going to get a plane?" she asked, honestly curious. It wasn't like the pilot was just going to hand the plane over. And they'd need passports if they were going to go on an official airline, which none of them had. It seemed like a pretty hopeless goal.

"That's where I come in." Kisho said, surprisingly, feeling a smile on his face. "I know a place that's got a few planes in wait, all in mint condition. I'll get in there and steal it. It's what I do." he leaned back against a tree, content with himself. He'd figure out what the daily schedule was of the small port, but it looked so simple. There wasn't much to stop him.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:11 am

"Oh yay, my hero,....Can you even fly a plane!!!" Ava was sarcastic at first than yowled at him.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:55 am

Kisho glared over at the girl. "And you do?" he growled at her, retorting fast. He looked back at the fire. "Yeah, I can fly a plane." he simplified the problem. There, now everything was settled.

Sitting back, with venison on a clean stone, Elli looked at everyone. "Well that's just fine and dandy, but that's on the main land. How are we even supposed to make it over there?" She watched the others. How would they do it? Sure, they could make rafts, but it wouldn't make anything easier. The raging seas would easily kill them before they even saw the mainland.
    But as she waited for an answer, she began forming out an idea. How odd things could unfold themselves.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:57 am

"That look in your eyes saws you got it figured out." Ava meowed rolling over on her belly.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:04 pm

Kisho sat there, his arms crossed across his chest. "We're all waiting."

The girl grinned, "I was hoping you might think of something better than me." she looked over at Ava, the cat. She looked up at the boy, "Patience is a virtue." Elli growled at him. She put down her stone to speak. "So I was thinking we could make a huge rafts, one with railings and sides and such. Then, we could get some rope. I'm pretty sure he has some, actually." she looked over at Kisho. "And Ava could turn into something big, and fast. Something that can swim, or fly. Whichever. She could hold the rope and lead us out to the mainland. I'll help which ever way I can, but it's mainly up to her." she ended her idea, waiting for replies.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:07 pm

"hmmm, changing into a water dragon again would work. and when we get close enough to an abonadoned beach we could paddle there, so we might need o few planks of wood with skinny handles.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:25 pm

Kisho nodded along. Whatever. It seemed they had the hard part solved, they'd worry about the small quirks later.

Elli nodded, "Yeah. That water dragon thing seemed strong enough for the job. And it's only about ten miles from here to the mainland, it shouldn't take that long." she agreed.

"Wait. What about that horse of yours? Can that thing swim?" The young man asked, a little curious. "We're not actually bringing it are we?"

The teenager looked bewildered. "Of course I'm bring her. You don't think I'm just going to leave her here, do you?" she growled at him. "I'll figure out what to do with her. She's my responsibility so don't worry about it."
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:31 pm

Ava nodded "let's get started," Se mewed fhinshing off a strip of meat.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:40 pm

"Don't need to tell me twice." Kisho was already on his feet, trying to think on how he could be useful. How were they go to cut down the trees?

Elli looked up at him, "You can't exactly do anything yet." she said pulling out her sword. The stainless steel still glistened in the dim light. Placing her hand lightly on the cold blade, she closed her eyes and let the feeling of ice run through her body. Soon, she became it and she began to move the steel with silent commands. In a matter of minutes, the sword became a saw, and it was ready to cut through wood. "Here, you'll need this. Cut down a tall, thin tree." she handed to Shiro, seeing that Kisho probably would be the best kid to trust with a blade like that. She still didn't know who's side he was on.

"What about me?" the teenager protested.

"Get the rope together and then make some more. We're going to need plenty of it." Ellimint instructed.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:42 pm

Shiro took the saw and walk away. Ava bounced up and turned into a human. Running off after her brother.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:50 pm

Ellimint follwed the two siblings, she'd have to work on the trees after they were cut down. And she could cut some on her own too. She looked ahead and spotted a decent tree, one that fit a good profile. She expected Shiro to go after that one, but she didn't know the kid too well and she had no idea if it was safe or not.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:58 pm

Shiro headed for a tree that was decent. it was good for what they needed. He pushed the saw into the tree than lifted his leg and kicked it trough with enormous strength. it looked like nothing.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:09 pm

Ellimint looked on, impressed. "Nice." she almost called out, but she didn't. Instead, she moved over to the cut down tree, took an deep breath, and swiped air hard. Moisture from the air had gathered and water was being thrown at the wood, cutting it on impact. In ten large sections, it could've possibly been enough for the raft. Elli couldn't quite tell.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:57 pm

Shiro nodded as she cut it with the water.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:12 pm

The young girl grinned. But as she looked back at the freshly cut timber, she couldn't help wondering if their job was already done. One more, just to be safe. she told herself silently, turning to face the next tree Shiro was to cut down.
    He didn't look that strong, but looks could be deceiving. She decided shouldn't wouldn't get in a fight with him any time soon.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:21 pm

Ava was studied the next tree, she smirked finding th e tree's weak spot. She gave a hard bunch and the tree toppled. "That's the key, find the weak point."
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:16 pm

This time, Elli felt her jaw drop. Did Ava just punch down a tree? Weak point? Yeah right! Ava must have had arms of steel, and Shiro had legs of steel. What else could explain it? She blinked a couple of times, forcing herself to swallow her astonishment and close her mouth. "Right, right." she said numbly, walking over to the fallen timber and slicing it up with her sharp water skills. It wasn't hard. But maybe that's what it was like for those two. They could kick down trees with ease and she could cut them with water without the slightest sign of tire.
    "This has got to be plenty. Do we have any nails or anything?"
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:23 pm

"no I don't think we do, We would have to use rope most likely." Ava said looking at her now red knuckle. That tree wasn't that hard. It had some rotting lie it had already died.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:35 pm

The young girl gritted her jaws together. Aggravation was her worst enemy, and now she was trying to defeat it. "Right. Rope's probably the second best thing. Unless there are vines here that are stronger." she rose an eyebrow over to Shiro. He'd know the place better than anyone. He lived here all his life.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:13 pm

"Hmm, ther may be some in this rather ancient and sacred place. Me and Ava could get some." Shiro said.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:21 pm

The young girl nodded. "Great. Good luck guys, I'm gonna see what else needs to be done." she said, turning around and heading back down near the lake's shore. What an empty statement. There really was nothing more she could do. The trees were cut, that kid had the rope, and Ava and her brother were taking care of the vines. She sat down on a rock, resting her chin on her hands, which in turn were on her knees. Better wait it out, then. Ellimint sighed.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:52 pm

Ava and shiro turned wolf and ran into the lake swimming into the forest.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:03 pm

Kisho was going through his bag, surprised at all the items and gadgets he was able to save. Pocket knife, the whole lock-picking kit Not that he really needed it, it was only for the high tech stuff, Rope, gloves, matches, his beloved whiskey, flashlight, night vision eye contacts These were ingenious contacts he'd developed. He might be failing school, but he wasn't stupid. Screwdriver, crowbar, digital watch, hacking microchip within a USB plug, and wireless headphones used when hacking.
    Good supplies, really. All the items could prove useful. And he had more various things within his satchel as well. There were a few things Kopper could use when he helped out and plenty of rope. At least three hundred feet worth. That probably do the raft and a little more, if necessary. He grinned, Now we're back in business.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:05 pm

Rose watched him shuffleing troughthe bag. She twitched her tail boredly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:16 am