Hero.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the bestselling book series by Andy Briggs

2 posters

Inventions

Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Inventions Empty Inventions

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:42 pm

The world was so vast, so busy, so cluttered. Every square foot seemed to be feeding some greedy human, eager to get more and more feed. It was irritating, annoying, almost depressing. There didn't seem a day when the Earth could just sit still and not worry about a thing. Nothing to pester the soil, no one to cut down her timbers or tear down her stones. But of course, Gentian knew that would never happen. Earth would never cease its activity.
    The young teenager managed a new piece of technology, a new gun. It was chrome, silver plated. It held a gold trigger, 24 k of course. It was part rifle, part pistol, all automatic. It's barrel was long and slim, almost rectangular. In the middle, it seemed as if it were broken, a slit wrapping all the way around. A scope was attached to the top, the same that was upon his Winchester rifle, the same he had designed. A magazine clipped in, right in front of the trigger, under the scope. It was long, but sleek, and it was metallic black, shining and standing out against the bright silver and gold. It's handle was scarlet and had a grip made of a hard material that softened to the touch and molded to its users. It consisted of plastic covered with scarlet colored steel, waterproofed. It looked decent, well enough to hand off. It would produce millions, possibly billions of dollars if he handed off to the factories. But he didn't want to. He'd give it to someone else. Now, where was the future user of the new weapon?
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Inventions Empty Re: Inventions

Post  Chaseingstars Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:57 pm

A sleepy Angel walked onto the scence. Her hair a mess, and glasses still in her bedroom. She wore a purple tank top with a black cotten butten up night shirt, and a matching pair of bottems cover her feet. THe shirt was buttened only once in the middle. THe tiny girl yawned looking like she was about to fall over and sleep. "I'm tired. I was haveing a wonderful dream of world domanation. Nobody could stop me. Than I felt the presense of a brand new gun in the house.... I want my world domanation back."
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:01 pm

The atrocious creature that walked into the room froze the young man, his mind petrified for a split second. He nearly laughed out loud. He struggled not to giggle as he listened to the being talk, weary words leaving its mouth. "My, my, Angel. It seems someone woke up upon the wrong side of their bed."
    Gentian waved to a comfortable chair in front of his desk. "Go on, take a seat. You look like you need it." he grinned, taking in gulps of air to try and stop his laughter.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:09 pm

Angel sat her face hittinghte desk. She was immeadantly asleep once again. A soft snore leaveingher mouth. She had been up all night playing left for dead on her xobox 360 elite.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:16 pm

Gentian sat back in his comfortable chair, his right eyebrow raise. "Very nice. But I wanted you here for a reason, my dear." he said, cocking the gun. A cling of metal sounded as a bullet was loaded into the barrel. It was ready to fire.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:19 pm

"I hear a gun." Angel was instantly awoken form her sleep. She looked at him from under her tangles of hair.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:22 pm

The young man nodded. "Yes. Yes you do." he placed the safety on, to make sure friendly fire wasn't an option. "You hear your gun." he placed the weapon upon the desk, right in front of her. He was curious to see how she'd respond to it. He was practically bursting to tell her what exactly it did.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:06 pm

Angel's green eye shined. " Pretty, shiny, perfect." The girl daid stareing at it. She picked it up exploreing every crevive of her new weapon. She held the gun safely in her hand. "It's beautiful."
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:32 pm

Gentian nodded, "Yes, yes. It's looks are wonderful, aren't they? I figured they'd fit your fancy." he leaned back in his seat and held his hands together as he explained the gun.
    "It's a glass gun, made of diamond so its practically impossible to break it. There's no way a metal detector could pick it up. The gun itself is semi-automatic and there's a clip above the trigger to adjust the way of your shooting. There's 'Single Shot', 'Three Shot', and 'Continuous Fire'. The clip holds about eighty rounds, each one plastic with stone fragment bee bees. Limestone, actually. The gunpowder goes off by impact rather than sparks and fire, so the clip has been modified so that a train could run over it and still the rounds wouldn't go off. The same with the bullets. There's a weak spot on the base of the bullet cases that causes the bee bees to shoot off when they're hit. A high pressure spring in the gun makes a hammer hit the round and lets the bullet fire. Safety precautions have been made so that the gun does not fire when its not supposed to. And since there's no bang when the gun shoots, it's practically silent. Stealth has been kept in mind with this weapon." he blinked at her, moving on.
    "The scope is the one I used on my rifle when we were hunting, with a few modifications. It's all fiberglass and a plastic that's virtually unbreakable. It reads the distance of your target, your probability, which is 100% all the time on this gun." he grinned, allowing himself to boast with his weapon, his invention.
    "Temperatures, age, heart rate, even fitness level and identifications that sync into your cellphone. There's a clip on the side of your pistol that allows you to hook your phone into it, so that it holds it for you. I couldn't imagine trying to shuffle the two objects at once, without dropping it. And of course, that isn't very stealthy. So I adjusted that problem."
    He took in a breath and smiled. "Now, my favorite part." he looked down at the gun. "Your grip isn't just any grip. It's made of a soft material they use in those special beds, I can't think of the name. The ones where you can jump on it with a wine glass and it won't spill a drop. What ever. It's mixed in with a type of rubber and it allows you to mold your finger prints into it. And after that, you'll be the official user. There's a chip within the handle that saves your finger print patterns. Put your hand on it and it will turn on immediately. And I already have your voice commands programmed into it as well, say 'Turn on', and it will. 'Turn off', and it will respond appropriately. This gun will only work for you."
    What a wonderful gun. It was fantastic, he wished he had one.
    "The barrel looks like its split, but it's not. It's on a hinge, the barrel can be moved from side to side and up and down. I figured it be best for angles and corners, the scope folds with it, so you can still aim if you need to." he ended, blinking at her. "Is this your gun or shall I be sending this off to Smith & Wesson?"
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:38 pm

"It's mine alright. Nobody else is getting there hands on this baby." Angle said, already in love with her gun. She slipped her hand on it. Aiming the gun and looking into the scope. Her aim perfect. She set in down and wrapped Genitien in a hug. "Your the best!"
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:42 pm

The young man stifled a sigh. Wonderful. A hug. Just what he needed. He patted Angel on the back, "I know, I know. Sometimes I wonder why it had to be me." he said sarcastically, waiting for her to release him. She still smelled fairly good considering she'd just woken up. But still, her hair was a wreck and she wasn't properly dressed. "Why don't you hop in the shower and we'll go to the firing range. You can try it out there." he suggested, eager to get the woman off of him. Gentian wasn't too fond of hugs.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:43 pm

Angel grinned. "fine try and get rid of me like that." She pouted luaghing. She grabbed her new gun panceing off to the shower.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:47 pm

Gentian leaned back, grinning as he was released. He didn't say a word, but he knew she was right. He really didn't want to be hugging anyone, especially her. Anyway, he laughed as she took her gun with her. "Are you planning to shoot the soap suds off your skin maybe?" he called at her, wondering how she'd reply.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:49 pm

"No, i'd get hurt, but I have few ideas to try with this gun." Angel smiled running away at that into her room. Her world domanation dreams being put off for now so she cold play with her new toy.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:54 pm

Gentian rose his eyebrows in question, but shook it away. Angel hardly made any sense. And when she did, it was at the most random times anyway. Once again, it didn't matter. She was too much fun to exclude from his daily life. "Hurry up, I would like to be leaving soon." he called to her, hoping she had heard him.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:03 pm

Angel took a quick shower. Ficing her hair and everything else. She wore a pair of ripped jeans, and a green v-cut shirt. She slipped on a pair of black converses. slipping her cellphone in her pocket. Her gun was than hidden in her jeans under her bright red hoddie. Angel came running bakc now wearing her glasses. "I can see again!" She luahged.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:13 pm

Gentian was already at the door, putting on a fine, rich looking coat on, ready for the rain outdoors. A thunderstorm had been thundering on in the states for quite a while, and it was almost relaxing. It would be perfect weather for weapon practicing as well. The tough weather was good practice for both the user and the gun.
    He heard Angel before he saw her. She was back to her normal self, though didn't ever really remember her with glasses. Whichever, it was just one of those things that never really seemed to matter. He opened the door, "Do we have a coat today?"
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:14 pm

"Hnmmm, yes we do!" Angel said fliping up the hood of her zip-up hoddie.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:22 pm

Gentian grinned at her, "Very fashionable, I must say." he said sarcastically, backing away from the door to let her through. The door knob felt ice cold, slicing through his warm touch. He loved it.
    Eager to get moving, to be out in the rain, he waited somewhat patiently for his friend to move forward. She was taking her time, it seemed.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:23 pm

Angel wlaked into the rain lifting her head so the water fell softly on her face. "I love the rain," She whispered walking farther out into it, waitng for her friend.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:41 pm

Gentian, with his sensitive hearing, nodded. "As do I." he sighed, walking along joyfully. His strides were long, but his steps were relaxed. He was in a fine mood indeed.
    The gun range was just out back, ready for use, all they had to do was walk back to it. He was eager to see how well his weapon would work. In fact, he actually never used it while it was all put together, just every function. Like the bullets, he tested those. And the barrel, and the scope, and everything. But he never tried anything all put together.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:53 pm

Angle stepped softly into the wet ground. Droplets gathered into puddles for safety flew apart as she stepped onto them. She reacched the range over looking it.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:10 pm

The young man was by her side, the whole way. The morning was clear, crystal clear. Not like other rains, where the dark clouds seem to fog everything up. No, the sky seemed aired out, almost. Every breath of air was fresh, clean.
    There was a slight chill, but it was enjoyable. It nipped at your fingers, laid snug on your nose. Made your ears quiver, even. Just one of the losses for rain. The only thing missing was lightning, and he loved seeing that.
    "Come now, hurry up. I'm dying to see how your new weapon will work." Gentian ushered Angel, trying to make her move just a little farther by pushing her ever so gently on her shoulder, nudging her forward. He would laugh his lungs out if she fell in the mud, but she'd probably kill him with her new little weapon, so he restrained himself.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:27 pm

Angel stumbled forward and grabbed onto Genitain. If she went down onto the ground he would to. She would just have to use her ninja skills to land on him to keep herself clean. Her feet slipped. If he stayed up she would be able to, tough she doubted he could in his fancy shoes.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:52 pm

Gentian kept grinning, watching as she slipped a little. He was about to laugh, hard. He took in a breath, a smile widening further on his face. It all ceased when he felt her grip on his arm. She held claw-like fingers, it seemed. Cold, metal claws that clung to his flesh like a fly on flypaper. She could release even if she wanted to. His blue gaze widened, stricken with wild surprise and fear. He was going to fall.
    He tried planting his foot firmly into the ground, practically burying his right leg in mud with the strength and force he put into his step. It didn't help, it made things worse. Now, he was slipping and his foot was stuck so he was about to loose his shoe as well. He gave up. He usually never did, but it was just mud. Plus, he'd love to have a good laugh anyway.
    Cold, icy chills shot up his spine as the mud splattered across the back of his fine coat. Well, that was ruined. The air was knocked out of his lungs, his jaws gritted together as the oxygen left his lips. He clamped his eyes shut and clenched his hands into fists, taking on the full impact. Not that it hurt much, it was actually kind of like falling into soft snow, it was comforting.
    He could still feel the iron grip of Angel on his arm, practically cutting of circulation. As a matter of fact, he could feel his sinew start to tingle and prickle. The blood flow had stopped. Where was Angel?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 11:25 am