Hero.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the bestselling book series by Andy Briggs

2 posters

omg fffffooooooooooooood

Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

omg fffffooooooooooooood - Page 8 Empty Re: omg fffffooooooooooooood

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:08 pm

Kisho shook his head, looking down at his feet, his shoes surrounded by precious stones. "I know that. But haven't you ever wondered what it would like to be able to feel your heart again? Enjoy a cool breeze as you breathe it in? With all this money, I could probably find a way to make that happen. Me. Not some fancy doctor, me." he looked up at her. He knew it was possible, that there was some way to make it happen. If she could be dead and still be alive, why couldn't he get her heart started again?
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:12 pm

"I have been dead for so long...Nobody has come back after this leangth of time."Akki said. She looked at the ground.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:17 pm

Kisho stared at her, his eyes hardening like the gems he sat upon. "I could pull it off. I know I could, Akki. If only you gave me the chance." he said, practically begging her to allow him the chance. How nice it would be to see her live, feel the pulse within her veins.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:22 pm

Akki let her ea hang. She set a hand on he stone beside her. "This place...these gem seem different. I don't want them to be messed with. Yur the first human to step place here." Akki found it hard to talk. She wiped her tears away.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:27 pm

Kisho sighed, letting his head hang again. He nodded slowly, keeping his eyes clamped shut as he fought back a tear. The one chance for his friend to live had been denied, refused, killed. It was like a shot to the chest, like some thug had come over and punched him in the gut. But he ignored it, he'd live with it, he hoped he would anyway.
    He looked down at the gems beneath his feet, a drop from his eye falling onto a single, green emerald. He blinked and picked it up, looking at the gleaming jewel. It was beautiful, and it captured the very glint that he was supposed to have in his eyes.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:29 pm

Akki closed her eyes. Listenin to the soft song each gem sang. Each unnigue. Each in harmony wiht another though.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:33 pm

Kisho dropped the mineral onto the pile of shining jewels. He stood up and walked, walked forward. His mind set with determination as he entered the glowing tunnel. I gotta do this. he thought to himself, almost cutting his bare foot on the sharp rock floor.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:41 pm

Akki dropped to her knees. Her body changeing to ahumans one again.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:46 pm

The young man whipped around, worry glinting in his eyes as he glanced to see Akki on the ground. He let out a sigh, I ought to tell her, I guess. he walked back to Akki, dropping down to her eye level. "I'm going to.." he looked back down at the floor, littered with gems, then he once again glanced up at her. "To do somethin' really important. I need you to stay here. If I'm not back by tomorrow," he paused, unsure of what to say. "Just stay here, okay?" he asked, taking her hands in his gentle grasp. Her skin still felt as soft as the clouds.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:51 pm

Akki nodded. Letting her hand limply slip from his. She let her body lean on the cold stone next to her. She felt the cold sweep over her like the wind. She welcomed it, embraced it. Her back layed on it. The songs sweept into her ears. Sang by the stones, big or small, around her. She embraced this to. They calmed her to a unthinkable level. She knew Kisho could not hear them. So she listened. Picking out each one from the other. The harmony amazed her, would take her breath away if she had any. She felt at peace here. It was no longer quiet, silenlent, She could think clearly here. Far beneath the earth, where darkness should lay, but instead light. she leat her leags just sit straight out in front of her. her hands on her lap. Eyes closed. Her breath not there, and her heart of course just a dead weight. To anyone she may look like a simple dead body. But truely she was a soul trapped in a body she did not belong in, anymore at least.

ooc:omg i love this post =^-^=(speacial happy kitty cat face)[right][i]
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:49 pm

ooc: well it's a lot longer than the ones you usually make. lolz

Kisho blinked warmly, she'd be fine. He stood up and straightened his back, he'd need everything he had for this.
    Turning away he let his muscles tense and then release as he jumped into a dive, straight into the pool of water ahead of him.
    He practically flew through the tunnel, not a single breath needed as he resurfaced on the other side, his green gaze full of determination.

He pulled himself out, grabbing his shirt and slipping it on, sliding his satchel and jacket on afterward. He picked Kopper up and the raccoon immediately responded by crawling onto his shoulder.
    Taking his cane into his hand, he headed towards the largest bank in Tokyo, prepared to rob it and carry out as much as he could.

Later on, Kisho limped over to the pool, a gun shot through his leg and his hand bloodied and torn. Kopper's fur was now a maroon red from all the fighting he had done, along with the blows he had taken.
    The 15 year old dropped the great bag of money on the ground, near the rock his raccoon had been sunning.
    He sat down on the rock and regained his breath, taking off his coat and tearing his shirt into strips. He wrapped his wounds up and turned to his furry pet, taking care of his injuries.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:35 pm

Soon akki found a song eing dun in her heart. She let it slipped up her throat. a soft hum lifted into the air. She smilied softly for a few momments. The hum harmonized softly like honey with the songs flying around her. The cold over her body hd seemed to fade as she quickly got used to it.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:24 pm

Kisho stopped, both his and Kopper's wounds subdued. They would be fine, after plenty of time for healing.
    He looked over at the bag, fiercely curious at to how much money he had managed to steal. It was a major element within his plan, to bring his friend back to life. Have her among the living once more.
    Glancing within the satchel of money, he counted up $500,000. I hope it's enough... he sighed, wrapping the bag up and limped over to the pool, wading in as blood stained the pure water red. He tried to regain himself there.

Last edited by Ellimint Saig Deoir on Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:38 pm

Akki had managed to fall asleep.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:49 pm

After his blood had begun to drain, he felt weak and helpless. He remained where he was, floating upon his back in the false lake. It took him a full half an hour to regain his normal self.
    He found himself gathering strength in his body, not even realizing that his body was preparing for his next feat.
    Get back to the cave.
    Kisho wandered over to the deepest part, only five feet below was the tunnel. It was long and dangerous, it would take a lot for him to pull it off. He had no idea whether he was going to survive or not, be he didn't have the time to consider how it would most likely end.
    Taking a great gulp of air, he sank beneath the surface, heading for the tunnel. He swam through the narrow passage, his lungs beginning to fail him as he neared the end. He forced himself to push forward, his head beginning to get fuzzy and unclear. As he surfaced on the otherside of the tunnel, he gripped weakly onto he ledge of the entrance.
    Coughing and spluttering, Kisho hung close to the, refusing to let go. He was within sight of the emerald cave, but he didn't think he could get that far.
    He looked up and saw his friend sleeping, in a slumber as she leaned against the gleaming jewels that lit up the dark cave. "Akki." he called weakly, hoping she'd be able to hear him. He'd have to throw a rock at her next.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:09 pm

Akki felt something calling her. She tried to awake herself, but she was stuck in a dark place. She ran forward, but nothing. She could not awake. The darkness keeping her captive. In her dream se screamed his name. But from her mouth in the wakwing world th eonly thing that came was a soft whisper.

ooc: my cat smells like hotel soap for some reason...
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:52 pm

ooc: What strange felines you have. lolz

Kisho gave a groan of despair. She can't hear me... he practically whispered, but he kept the thought in his head.
    Gripping the small, round stone, he raised his arm weakly, the muscles straining.
    He tossed it at her, falling short to hit her shoulder, though he'd been aiming to hit the top of her head. Once again he called, this time, summoning more of what little strength he had left. "Akki."
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:03 am

Akki lips moved in the form of his name.. than save me. Akki could see a light but the more see ran for it the farther it went. "Kisho SAVE ME!!!!!" She screamed high pitchedly. i have to wake up but I can't, she screamed in her head. Her fingers in real life softly twitched. than grasped torwads him.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:23 am

The weak male was desperately clinging to the side of the small pool, the deep waters below him. He was growing more and more desperate as every attempt to awaken his friend grew more dismal. Tired, weak, and bloody, he clamped his eyes shut, stifling a moan of pain. The blue waters were turning scarlet, the red swirling with the blue, reaching farther into the water every second he was in.
    He almost gave up, almost let his life slip quietly away until he heard a scream.

"Kisho SAVE ME!!!!!"

Instinct kicked in and Kisho pulled himself almost easily out of the water, limping at a speedy trot toward where Akki lie. He practically fell beside her as his leg gave way just where he was supposed to be. He clung to her, weakly shaking her. "Akki. Akki, wake up." he practically growled, his emerald gaze full of worry.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:05 pm

Akki's eyes opened softly but where clouded with sleep. Her hands gripped his. Her eyes half closed. Akki's hands began glowing. Kisho's injuries healed. Her grasp tightned before slipping form his. Her body fell sideways her eyes fully closeing. Turned away form him she softly whispered hsi naem before passing out completly.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:17 pm

Kisho held onto the girl's hands with all the strength in his body, unintentionally threatening to crush her bones. Every muscle in his torso tensed immediately as a fierce, fiery pain shot through his injuries, lingering for a few moments. He clamped his eyes shut and waited for them to stop.
    Akki's hands fell from his grip and he opened his eyes, grief written fully in his gaze. He felt no pain, but wasn't aware of it, he was too worried for the young woman before him. "Akki." he breathed, a whisper full of fear.
    He sat on his knees beside her, having no idea of what to do. "She's already dead, but can she die again?" he wondered, ending the thought before he could answer himself. He took her arms and tried to shake her awake, the faint chance of her waking slim, but there was still a chance.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:25 pm

Akki body shook limply. Her short hair flaing about.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:41 pm

Kisho gave up after about three minutes, sitting back into the jems. She was either sleeping, or dead. There was no way he'd know until she woke up, if she woke. He sighed, letting his head lay in his hands as he closed his eyes. His mind drifted away as he let himself fall asleep, a short nap taking over.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:27 pm

Ava could feel the days ticking past her as she slept. Her pitch dark world closeing in on her. The light long gone. Disappering in the dark as she traveled away from it. She never thought anymore simply walked forward. she could not feel, or hear, speak, smell, or even taste the air, the slight difference she knew would come in different place. The walls seemed to close she knew she could touch them, just not feel them, even though it looked like the dark went on forever in all directions.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:10 am

Cold sliced through the warm dreams and filled the calm silence with an icy splash. Kisho sprang awake, breaking into a harsh sweat as he gasped for air. He looked around wildly, his gaze sweeping over everything in the cave. Nothing had changed.
    He looked back down at Akki, his breathing easing. Letting out a sigh he put his hand over one of hers as a tear silently rolled down his cheek.
    She'd never wake up, she'd never blink her scarlet red eyes again. Kisho would never be able to feel the warmth on her soft skin, he would never be able to press his lips against hers. He'd never see Akki alive again.
    No.
    A thought came crashing into his mind. She'll live again. I'll make sure of it. he opened his eyes, emerald gaze as bright as ever. They glittered with the amount of determination pulsing within him. "She's going to make it." he said defiantly, standing up with weak legs and walking over the the water pool.
    It's water was laced with faint scarlet streaks, left from his blood. His wound had been so painful, so agonizingly deep. But it was worth it. Ever last drop of blood he has lost was worth the price he was about to pay.
    Dipping his palm into the cool water, he took a sip from the clearest of the blue waters, it's cold feeling refreshing his dry throat. It felt good to be hydrated again, to give his body something to live off of.
    He splashed a decent amount over his face, the liquid waking him up immediately. He took another sip, filling his belly just a little more.
    Taking the canteen that hung from his belt, holding every tool he could possibly need on a heist, he took off the top. He took a quick swig of whiskey and let the rest pour onto the cave floor, a small puddle of intoxicating liquid forming in a dip.
    He filled the empty body up with water, the container filling to the brim as he held it under the surface. Kisho stood up, turning to see the gleaming cave where the gems lit the room up. The dim lit making the precious stones light up mysteriously.
    He walked over to where Akki's body lay, her eyes still shut and her body still limp on the floor. There was still a slim chance she wasn't dead, that she was still just sleeping.
    He was going to find out.
    He let the clear water fall out of it's container, straight onto Akki's face. The whole bottle ran dry as the liquid raced to find its escape out of the dark canteen.
    He sat back, resting nervously on a pile of bright green emeralds. Anxiety crawled on his spine as he waited for a reaction, if there was one. He'd have to find another solution if there wasn't.

ooc: u think this is long enough? Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 4:48 am