Hero.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the bestselling book series by Andy Briggs

2 posters

omg fffffooooooooooooood

Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

omg fffffooooooooooooood - Page 9 Empty Re: omg fffffooooooooooooood

Post  Chaseingstars Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:07 pm

Akki felt like she was chokeing. The dark walls so close now that she had to turn sideways. but in front of her was a door. on it a keyhole. THe soft emreald light she had fallen in love with out pouring. She set her hand on the door lookign for the knob.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:37 pm

Kisho tapped Akki three times on her cheek, hoping she'd feel it. She looked as if she were moving in her sleep. If she's sleeping. he thought grimly.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:30 am

Akki tried opening the door. It was locked. Her eyes wide. She looked thourgh the hole. There she saw scence her cold lifeless body. Laying there, watched a tear of blood fall down her face.
    Her spirt departeed from her body a long time ago. Now she knew she had used the last of her life to save Kisho. She put her lips to the keyhole. "I'm sorry, I can't come back again....I love you...." She whispered hearing her own voice echo i the cave, hopeing he would to hear it.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:57 am

Kisho couldn't help the next few tears that rolled down his cheeks as he clenched his fists. He flew to his feet, lost in fury. He yelled and screamed and shouted with all the air in his lungs, not stopping until he couldn't speak anymore because of the pain in his throat. He went to the cave wall and began to bash his fists into the stone barrier, his hands became bloody and sore. It was guaranteed that his hands were bruised, a possibility they might be fractured. But he didn't care.
    He sat down on a pile of gems in defeat, hearing her words. He let out a sigh, his head in his sore hands.
    He let his mind run blank as he breathed in and out heavily. Two words suddenly came to mind.
    Zion's Steeds
    He stood up, his form full of purpose as he jumped into the water tunnel and came out near Kopper. The raccoon's body was beginning to starve, the but the furry creature refused to move. His loyalty to Kisho was too strong.
    Seeing that his injuries were healed, he picked up his companion and placed him on his shoulder.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:52 pm

Akki ran thourgh the darkness, crying. The dark opened up to where see could no longer tell where the walls were. Than fell in front of a door. A keyhole with a purple light spilled out. She opened to the door. Only to find the scene of the pond She had once found. It was night now. But she walked to the water's edge. Relizing for the first time her normal closthes were on, she took of her dress her socks and shoes, than sat down letting her legs dangle into the water.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:52 pm

ooc: ok, u wanna post as the bodyguard?

A tall, young man walked into a dark, dim sewer, the walls filled with spray paint markings. Various letters and words: ZS, HHK, Steeds, YC.
    He could disginguish all of them. The first was Zion Steeds, the very group he sought. He would find them and join them, working his way to the top so that he could meet with their leader.
    The second set of letters he saw he could translate to Hiroshima Hawk Killers. The Zion Steeds greatest rival, every other day the Hiroshima Hawks and Zion Steeds could be seen in a gunfight, neither refusing to stop, even when the police found themselves being shot to bits.
    Steeds were just the names for those who were just below the main leader, there was one in each of the countries. For the most part, he was going to see the one in Japan.
    The last was YC, Yelta's Crib. That was the gang leader, the one he would have to face tonight, in this very tunnel.

He walked along the edge of the sewer waters, holding his crook close as he kept his ears open.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:08 pm

A girl with a tux like suit with a skirt and glases walked. Her hair long and red going to her hips. Her eyes bright green. A garter belt under her skirt held a pistol on each of her legs. She wore fishnets and low high heels. Her lips blood red with lipstick. Heavy eyeliner graced the area around her eyes. She felt the cold metel tip of a kinfe poke her hip. Carefully hidden in the top of her skirt and jacket. All togather she was a very pretty girla round 20.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:11 pm

Kisho almost felt his jaws drop as he saw the young woman, he practically smiled. Too old. he thought to himself. He lowered his cane, putting out his hand as he announced his presence. "Hi. What are you doing in here?" he grinned at her, his emerald eyes dancing with the humor in his eyes, the first time since Akki's death.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:15 pm

The women smirked deadly like. "A better question would be why you are."
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:19 pm

Kisho grinned back, "Touche." he replied. He shrugged casually, "I don't suppose you would know why, a young girl like yourself. Did you get lost? The exit is right back there." he lifted his thumb over his shoulder, pointing to the way out.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:31 pm

"Oh, i'm not lost, and I know perfectly well where the exit is." THe girl smiled her eyes glinted deadly like.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:35 pm

Kisho's eyebrows rose in surprise. He put his hand over his chin, rubbing it curiously. He felt some short stubs of hair, Gotta shave soon... he reminded himself. "Then what in the world would a fine lady like you be doing down here?" he smiled at her, waiting for her answer.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:26 am

"Makeing sure idiots don't get on my bosses territory...." Angel said non-chantly.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:28 am

The young man's eyesbrows furrowed. His hand wrapped tightly around his crook, his knuckles turning white from the pressure. "Exactly who is your boss?" he growled, trying hard to be on the offensive. Only fight if you need to. a voice smacked him in the face as it gave him some advise.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:42 am

"A man, but I don't see why it would matter to you, well until you took another step." She said smirkimg lookign at the letters on the wall.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:45 am

Kisho kept his jaws clenched together, silently taking another step forward. He could hear his own heartbeat, hard, steady, strong. He once again tightened his grip against his crook, his hand tensing over the wooden shaft. His gaze said it all as he looked at the girl, determination in his eyes. He wanted to know what she meant with her words.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:47 am

Angel whiped her hand to her mid tigh under her skirt pulling out a pistol poiinting right between his eyes. "I'll give you five seconds to step back."
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:49 am

Kisho brought his crook to in front of him, not even blinking his emerald eyes. He kept his head high and his shoudlers tensed up. "Give me one reason why I should." He'd taken a bullet before, he could do it again.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:50 am

"I'll kill you." Angel said her face lost of all emotion.

ooc: i think gentian might wanna step in or something or else ur guy will be a goner
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:53 am

ooc:I can't, Gentian lives strictly in America. He doesn't leave from there, it where his company is.

Kisho narrowed his eyes, "If you kill me, your boss won't be too happy on loosing a valuable member." he replied, taking his hand out and pushing the gun down to the ground, pointing at the cement walkway. It didn't threaten any one's feet or toes.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:54 am

"Don't touch me you filthly little bastard." Angel growled punching his face. "And nobody said we needed member." She snarled.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:56 am

Kisho took the punch and bit his tongue, struggling not to let his hands punch her back. "Listen, I came here for a reason. I'm not taking no for an answer." he practically growled, Akki's body flashing in his memory.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:59 am

"Than why not find him for yourself, lil bastard." She spat walking into the darkness. She knew he would follow might as well get to a jet. walking out a exit she saw it. The driver right there. "hurry up I don;t need boss getting hurt while i'm gone."
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:02 am

Kisho struggled to keep his cool composure and nodded. He moved his quick feet, easily catching up the fighting girl. The young man said nothing, just kept moving. He walked onto the jet and sat on a comfortable seat, his mind stuck on the plans he was going to execute.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:04 am

Angel walked past the boy a large blue martini in her hand, It was sharp with a hint of whisky. she sat walked into a room comeing back out in a bikini she walked into a jakuzi setting her drink on the edge she slowly began drinking it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:41 am