Hero.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the bestselling book series by Andy Briggs

2 posters

omg fffffooooooooooooood

Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

omg fffffooooooooooooood - Page 10 Empty Re: omg fffffooooooooooooood

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:06 am

Hours passed as Kisho stayed in that very same spot, blinking as little as he could. The massive jet landed and he was in a new country, finally.
    He stood up, ready and waiting for the bitch that had taken him on the flying metal bird.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:10 am

Angel walked into her room again leaveing the empty glass. She got dryed and slipped on a black mini skirt than her red tube top, brushing her hair into place she slipped on ehr stiletos put her weapons in place than left the jet. A maid cleaning her mess. She walked into a gun factory, leaving it's roof. Walking down a factory. Than past a attic, than into a small hall with a elevateor and a door. She walked to the door knocking on it.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:13 am

Kisho followed, feeling like a simple-minded lap dog. He stifled a groan and stared at the door with a new fire of determination and anxiety raising up in his body as a voice answered the door.

"Come in, come in." a friendly voice answered.

Gentian was sitting back in his fine, business chair. He grinned wickedly at the door, knowing it was probably his favorite bodyguard, Angel. She was just so tough, yet she was so easy to manipulate. What a fine little pet. he thought to himself, a little drunken from the strong wine he had been drinking.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:16 am

"cut the sweet sit out, gentian, I hate it, lii bastard." muttered the last part under her breath. She opened the door. " I got a lil shit for you you, he watns to join." Angel said boredly. She plopped down in a chair. She began twirling one of her pistols in her fingers.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:08 pm

Gentian smiled as he wiggled a finger before Angel's face. "Now, now, Angel. We must be nice to visitors." he looked up at Kisho. "After all, my dear, kindness is what makes the world go round. Isn't it?" he asked the young man.

Kisho looked blankly at the boy, about the same age as him. "Yeah.. I guess."

Gentian stood up, walking around the desk and sitting on the front. "So..Mr.?" he waited for a name.
    "Kisho."
    "Mr. Kisho. What brings you to the land of the brave and the home of the free?"
    Kisho stood up straight, this was it. His request. "I've come here for your help." he replied.
    The intelligent teenager looked up at him, a little surprised. "Help?"
    "Yes, my friend... she's dead. I was hoping you'd be able to figure out how to bring her back."
    Gentian looked down at his feet, getting up and wandering the room. "Well, I could. But..."
    Kisho's heart froze. "What?"
    "It will cost a bit of money."
    "I have half a million. That enough?"
    Gentian looked up and smiled slyly, "More than enough, dear friend. We will fly back to Japan, and we will help your friend."
    Kisho smiled back, to caught up in the chance to save Akki to worry about the look in the young man's face. "Thanks." he shook Gentians hands, his dirty ones smudging grime upon the business man's perfectly clean one.
    Gentian ignored it and looked at Angel, "Darling, find a jet. We'll need the best in the fleet, the fastest. Make sure everything we need is on there, champagne, wine, and a hot tub of course." he smiled at the woman, turning away to settle back in his luxurious seat.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:53 pm

"Kindness.. hah!" angel luaghed walking out the door. Looking for a member maybe passing to find her or the leader. Than was one of the assins looking thourgh the door. "You I need a jet find the fastest of them." She called, "Yes, ma'am." He said before running of than brung her the captin of the fastest jet. "Good lets get teh shit was need. Genitan I suggest you pack some clothes. You might get your suit dirty." Angel sadi the last part teaseingly befroe walking out of the hall with piolet. Her assain quickly disappering to his barraks. Angel gathered the wine whiskey and otehr crap they would need. She brung it to the jet checking for a hot tub, witch was there. She put the stuff away. Walkign back to the office she looked at genitain. "I thought you hated leaveing america?"
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:51 pm

Gentian straightened his tie, tightening the knot. "Now my friend, we will travel to your Homeland. I suggest you find the most comfortable spot you can find. We wouldn't want you to feel uncomfortable, now would we?" he patted the fellow teenager's shoulder, Kisho heading to the jet to leave him and that bitch that tried to kill him.

The young man once again fixed his tie, grinning at his own slyness as Angel asked him a question. "Ah, but I do, Angel." he walked with her, "I just have a slight feeling that this is something only I can fix." he winked at her, stifling a soft chuckle. Of course he was the only one, he'd just use his electricity on her heart and get it beating again.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:22 pm

"Whatever you show off." Angel muttered walking into a room to get her bikini. She hopped back into the hottub a nice martnini by her side.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:10 pm

The plane started up and Gentian casually walked on, just in time to feel his feet lift off as the jet lurched forward and into the sky.
    He let out a content sigh and nodded to Kisho, who was sitting on a chair in the front, watching the window.
    He walked into the hot tub room, humming as he stripped down into his swimming trunks, which he had kept on under his tuxedo suit. He slipped into the relaxing waters, letting out yet another sigh as he grabbed a glass bottle. "Champagne, my dear?" he asked, opening the bottle and pouring a glass for himself. He took out another crystal glass and began filling it for Angel.

Kisho blinked, his vision blurred. He stifled a sigh as he felt himself lift up, the jet rising into the sky. He rubbed his tired eyes, trying to keep himself up. He was exhausted, he'd stayed up for past 36 hours now, on a mission to save his dear friend. He refused to sleep, but a half an hour later exhaustion took over and he fell asleep.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:49 am

"Sure." Angel boredly said stareing at her empty martini.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:55 am

Gentian just kept on smiling, handing the glass over. He caught the girl's gaze, staring blankly at an empty cup. "Now Angel, can't you be just a little happy?" he asked, trying to get her to smile.
    The young man wasn't much for friends, but he could be sure that Angel was one. He could trust her, and that was real friendship.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:58 am

Angel smirked. "Not til martnini's are endless." She luaghed abit grabbing the champange. She looked to him. "So you wear swimming shorts insteed of boxerr's?" She asked giggleing.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:09 pm

Gentian smiled, taking a sip from the fine alcohol. "Ah, but they are." he said, pouring himself some more.
    He chuckled a little, shaking his head. "Not at all." he smiled, reassuring her. "I was planning on going to Hawaii today, to visit Maui. I bought the island for the week." he shrugged. "Instead, this came up." the sly look in his eyes said it all, "But perhaps this might prove a little more valuable to me than an island and some sun." he blinked his eyes, his blue eyes loosing all the evil they had. "Would you like to come with me after this is over with? There's no one there, but servants." he laughed, "No tourists to be trouble by."
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:14 pm

"Sounds nice, so sure. It would be nice not haveing to kick the ass of every assian makeing a mistake." Angel leaned back Lettig the warm water soak her as she poured some of ehr achool in her mouth. The warm water hit her back massaged it lightly. " You know what you should buy next, that beer pool in germany, you can swim in beer and than they serve some on the side. I hear beer's good fro your skin." Angel said. takeing another sip.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:17 pm

Gentian nodded, "Good. I will trust you to find someone for a replacement. I am not too familiar with the Japanese Steeds." he said, taking the rest of the champagne and swiging it down. Beer tub? "No, dear Angel. We will not cloud our minds with intoxication. A few glasses of this is all we need." he smiled, putting his champagne glass down. He was done, but he laid back in the warm water to enjoy the feeling of it on his skin.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:26 pm

"FIne next time I go to germany, I'll just have to take a little trip." Angel yawned boredly. Sipping her champagne. A pool full of beer sounded nice right now. It would be easier to lay in that instead of useing lotian to make her skin soft.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:45 pm

Gentian chuckled, "Yes. Germany. It is a fine land." he sighed, closing his eyes. "Besides, you don't need a Beer Tub, your skin is in excellent health without it." he went on, blinking his eyes open.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:50 pm

"True but nobody ever said being this beatuiful didn't take lots of work!" Angel exclaimed. Watching the water being sprayed into the hottub. It came in form the side and it arched over the water.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:53 pm

Gentian laughed, not too loud. He didn't reply to that, but he spoke about something else instead. "I'm going to need your help for this. You're very hand with a blade, and that's exactly what I'm going to need." he said, his face growing to the sly, wicked one that was lost no more than a few moments ago.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:58 pm

"Okay..."Angel wsa paying attention but just barely. She slid of the hot tub seat and scooted over to the sprayign water. She stuck out her tounge and licked the sprayign water pouring into the hotub. She got a mouthful she didn't do anything for a second but than leap backwards standing in the middle of the hotub. She spit the water out of her mouth. "EWWWW it tast liek soap" she shreiked. Gulping at ehr champange.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:09 pm

At this, the boy couldn't help but laugh out loud. "My dear, there is a skin softener in the water. Of course it won't taste good." he smiled at her, handing her a bottle of purified water.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:12 pm

"TO bad it was so tempting!"Angel yelled chugging down water now while holding a empty glass. THe short girl still had the water ging to her hips. Once down withe the water she looked down. "I'm so fucking short." She sighed.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:17 pm

The young man shook his head, "Never fret, my dear. Your height is not of important matters." he laid back a little lower, about to say something about her fighting skills, but he decided not to.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:21 pm

"Whatever I gotta piss now." Angel mummbled. She crawled out of the hottub. Than took a step only to fall on her ass. She grabbed her boobs so ther wouldn't fall out of her bikini top. "Ow...That really really hurt." Angel said in teh cutess british accent.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:28 pm

Gentian only shook his head, taking a deep breath as he closed his eyes. They flashed open again, an arm muscle tensed as he heard a great thump on the floor, followed by a British voice as Angel decided to joke about it. He smiled, re-shutting his eyes. "Lovely. Just lovely, my dear Angel." he replied.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:15 pm