Hero.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the bestselling book series by Andy Briggs

2 posters

Regular Life

Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Regular Life - Page 4 Empty Re: Regular Life

Post  Chaseingstars Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:19 pm

Rosuto let her Katana fade away, Karusa bouncing onto her shoulder. "You look bored," He cawed. "They weren't much of a fight, just a bunch of idiots thinking that we were small and fragile." Rosuto answered.

Hukurou held the last man in her hand. He was up in the air. He screamed in terror. Than she pushed her thumb, and moved it up breaking a large arthere. He began coughing and spulltering up blood. She dropped him on the ground. His body spasmed, and twisted sickeningly. She walked away her sword fadening. "Boreing,"
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:24 pm

Avira had taken down five, in total. Turns out two more jeeps had showed up to join the fun. Now she just had one round left in the barrel and she had about three magezines left. Not much, but it would do if trouble came about again. She stood up and walked over to the two girls. "You're gonna have to show me how to have such a great time." she grinned, admiring their fighting skills. She was okay with a gun, but that was it. Count her out on the rest of the fighting techniques.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:55 pm

Hukrou smirked, "It took us years to get all that ninja crap down. The sword was the hardest to learn," She said. Rosuto walked over, blood layed on her hands. She felt a man wither under her with life as he was still alive. She pushed ddown twisting her foot to break hid ribcage, shattering it, and punctureing his heart.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:07 pm

Nicodemus was still staring at them, bugged eyed. "What is wrong with you?" he practically shouted. His voice was loud, overpowering, and slightly quivering. Who had fun killing people? Cereal killers, that's who!

Avira glared at him, "Shut up. Your just a coward, a pussy. Grow a pair and then you can start complaining." she growled at him, flipping the bird up in the process. Her brother was such a nuisance.

The young man gritted his teeth, leaning forward slightly. "Least I don't have to go hide behind some rock and shoot people from where they can't reach me. Least I've got the balls to look them in the eye and fight with my bare hands." he retorted, his gaze scorching up with fury. His sister didn't have much of a right to call him a coward.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:17 pm

Rosuto turned her head back torwads him. "YOu have no room to talk, at least she could fight back. If I hadn't saved you, you would have been killed." Her voice was emotionless, almost mechanic.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:19 pm

Nick switched his gaze over to the blind girl. "Not true, I was going to tackle him when you beheaded the poor bastard." he growled, correcting Rosuto. Looked as if he had no say on anything. Looked as if the whole word really was against him. He stifled a sigh, ruined by his anger. He wasn't going to give in. Not that easy.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:28 pm

"Tackle him?! Ha, the most that would do is get you shot,"Rosuto said walking two stand beside the other two girls.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:34 pm

Shoving the words harshly through his gritted teeth, he replied, "I would rather be shot than stand there like a paralyzed rabbit." He could feel his muscles surging with anger. Why could they just quit it? Why'd they have to be like everyone else? Why'd they have to be girls among all other things? He couldn't fight girls. Not even if someone paid him to. It was rude and it got you no where.

Avira grinned, crossing her arms around her chest. "Not so tough now, is ya?" she teased him, her eyes showing her content. This was just too easy. He was getting pissed and she didn't even do anything.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:41 pm

Karusa nuzzled himself on the young girl's shoulder, he let himself fall alseep.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:49 pm

Nick stood there, his chin held high. He wasn't going to move a muscle. "If you're going to do something, best do it now while I'm unarmed." he tempted the girls, willing them to do whatever tortures they wished. He knew they wouldn't keep teasing him for long. They'd move onto something more gruesome.

The young girl looked at the others. Hurt him? Were they really going to? She swallowed hard. She loved to pick on him, but she couldn't imagine fighting him. Not after all the defending he'd done for her.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:57 pm

Hukurou hmphed. "You to boreing to fight someone like me. Come on Rosuto, we got places to be, things to do. Thingsmore important than hanging with childern. Besides i'm starveing." She said. She walked of holding Rosuto's wrist. The mechcanic like girl following behind.

"Right, let's get going, I feel like going home." Rosuto said.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:41 pm

Avira froze. She didn't know what to do. Well, the other two were going home so she supposed she ought to try and get back to her place. There was no way she'd be going all the way to Japan with them.
    But, she couldn't move. She felt so paralyzed. Just the shock of what the strangers had said. Nick'd be too boring to fight? So they really just went around killing people? She was both horrified, disgusted, but at the same time she was silently admiring their strength, their power. It was astonishing.

The young man snarled silently before he felt himself unwind. His muscles released somewhat, allowing him to move since his tendons weren't under so much pressure. The sinew had locked under such the strain.
    Nick moved over to Avira, the girl stuck in a phase. He didn't have the patience. "Come on. We're staying here tonight." he told her, feeling slightly more powerful now that he was bossing the sixteen-year-old around. And he was getting away with it.
    He turned violently, whipping around to glare at the two girls walking away. "Say Hello to the dingoes for me!" he growled at them menacingly. He couldn't help but let the hate rising in his throat exit through his mouth.

Avira, mortified, was grabbed by her brother, a simple hand wrapped gently around her wrist. His touch was light and soft to her skin, but within his fingers held the power and anger he held inside of him. She could tell that her younger brother was still in rage, but she kept silent and followed. In her current state, she couldn't care less.

The siblings camped within a gum tree, the wide branches offering comfort and safety from anything within the Outback. No bears slipped within the limbs and they offered no threat to the teenagers. Nick stayed at the bottom of the tree, watching while his sister slept soundly.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:46 pm

Karusa simply hopped onto the ground becomeing a large raven a X scar across his mighty chest. The two girls sat on his back, the bird takeing flight. They reached the small apartment in no time.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:33 pm