Hero.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the bestselling book series by Andy Briggs

2 posters

A theif of neithier aligniment

Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

A theif of neithier aligniment Empty A theif of neithier aligniment

Post  Chaseingstars Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:16 pm

Akki walked silently thourgh the shop. She slipped into the jewerly area. She saw a pretty gold bracelt with diamond heart charms. Akki smilied. It was so pretty. She looked at the tag. 1,000.00 dollars. Akki gasped. It had been a long time since she had stolen. Oh well. She cheeck if any thoughts were in site range. No. At least she thought. She slipped the brachelt in a purse she had with her. Than she took of the alarm tags. Walking past a lady on the phone oblivious to her. She the tag onto her skirt pocket. She walked out of the jewlery area. Past the alarm setters. It stated going off like crazy. When she dropped her purse she grabbedd a bunch of stuff from the earring rack and stuffed it in her purse. The gurads took her away thinking she had stolen them. Akki smilied walking away. "I still got it." She said slipping a piece of red hair out of her face and back into her red a pink hair.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

A theif of neithier aligniment Empty Re: A theif of neithier aligniment

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:53 pm

Koshi was out, wandering, as usual. Kopper fidgeted in his satchel bag as he examined the loot he had grabbed for his human friend. Koshi shook the bag, a gentle nudge going through the leather. "Keep it down, Kopper." he whispered, barely moving his lips. He kept his cane at home, waiting for his night jobs to take it out.
    As he passed a jewlery store, he found his shoulder pushing against something and he fell backward. Looks like he ran into some one. I hope Kopper doesn't make any noise.... He sat up, standing up he stretched out his hand to the pretty girl he'd accidently bumped into. "Sorry about that, I guess I wasn't watching where I was going." he smiled kindly at her, Hope she isn't too ticked at me.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:15 pm

Akki grabbed his hand pulling herself up. The gurads were yelling in the bachground. "But I didn't take these." The lady screamed.
    Akki looked backwards after brushing off. "The rich are always teh stupiest." She said her emotionless face splayed on her. face. She looked back at the boy. He's sorta cute...
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:48 am

Koshi looked behind them, seeing the guards and the wealthy woman. He laughed, "You did that didn't you." he whispered, looking at the girl's purse. "Come on, what loot did you get your hands on?" he asked, a wicked grin on his face.
    At the word of loot, Kopper stuck his head out of the satchel, ready to grab the first thing he saw.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:32 pm

Akki smilied nodding. She slipped a pretty expensive bracelet out of her purse. She held it out away from teh raccon. "Nice friend there, he's cute." She said.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:51 pm

Kisho marveled at the bracelet, "Nice catch." he said simply. He laughed as he felt Kopper try and swipe the bracelet as he squirmed and wiggled. He pushed on the raccoon's head, "Stop that, Kopper." he whispered, a smile on his face. "Sorry, he... likes shiny stuff." he lied, "Name's Kisho, you?" he introduced himself.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:10 pm

"Akki... Hmm.... you a thief?" Akki said. Looking around she began to walk across the street torwads a gaint store. She passed teh front than stoped at the corner looking over to see if the boy had followed her.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:48 pm

Kisho decided he wasn't about to answer that question. Can't blow our cover. he thought quick, pushing Kopper back in his satchel. Debating whether he should've gone over to the store the girl went to or not, he found his feet going over there before he could stop them. Guess I'm too much of a thief to give up the chance! he smiled at himself. "Are you a thief?" he asked, she was undoubtfully. Why else would Kopper been attracted to that bracelet? Why would she have been trying to hide such a piece of jewelery?
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:50 pm

Akki nodded. "That's the first thing I stole though since I ran away though." Akki said. He ussal flat face. Akki made sure no worker was around. Than she slipped to the back to a small cottage. She opened the door. Than slipped in. A small bed and a small t.v with a pair of atennas on the top. She clicked the button onto the news. Than sat on th elittle bed leaning back onto the wall.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:05 pm

Kisho nodded, following. His stealthy form passing every worker and camera without being noticed, easily. He followed her into the small room, gazing around, he nodded approvingly. "Nice set up." he said, though he liked his room better. His raccoon couldn't give up the chance to leave his leathery prison, the furry creature slipped out of the satchel, which was well hidden under Kisho's jacket, and sat beside Akki, hoping she'd rub his head. He loved it when Kisho rubbed behind his ears.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:24 pm

"Hey, little fellow." Akki smiled softly. Scratching his head behind hid ears. She pulled out her tiny laptop from under the small pillow. "God, If i could only steal a house...." She hissed. She simply went onto youtube and played the song let it die. "To think workers never come back here."
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:36 pm

Kopper's tail went up. He laid down on Akki's lap, loving every moment of attention.

Kisho smiled at his furry friend, "You little moocher." he laughed, he looked up at the girl on the bed, "Don't feel bad. I live in some old hag's basement." he shrugged, going to an armchair across the room.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:23 pm

Akki shrugged. after each song ended she changed it. She sat in sileance looking down at the raccon. "THe elderly are what keep me alive." Her voice a soft mutter. Her eyes glazed over as she remembered her past before she ran away.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:14 pm

Once again Kisho shrugged as he blew some dust that flew in the air. "So how long have you been here? Dodging the security like this?" he asked, curious to see what his competition lived like.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:39 pm

"Since I was 5." Akki muttered shivering slightly. She pulled ehr legs up to her chest. The racoon was forced to lay on her chest as she scratched his forehead.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:39 pm

Kisho laid back in the arm chair, "Nice." he nodded approvingly, he'd been out on his own since he was 10, only because he didn't know that he could have left earlier. "I've been a loner since I was 10. These past five years have been the greatest of my life." he smiled, reminiscing all the raids he had done, all the chases he had gone through. He always escaped and always outsmarted the cops, he felt like he was untouchable.

Kopper lay comfortably on Akki, his bushy tail wrapped neatly around his paws and under his chin so that he could use it as a soft pillow to sleep on. The hand on his head softly soothed him to a quiet nap.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:20 pm

"Did you leave becuase you wanted to?" Akki asked softly watching the sleeping racoon.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:44 pm

Kisho went through his memories, "Partly. My old man wasn't the nicest guy in the neighborhood, if you know what I mean. Plus, why should I live poor and not have anything when I can steal what I want and live rich?" he looked at Akki. "It's not like I keep it all for myself though, I help anyone else that needs it." he shrugged, looking back up at the ceiling.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:55 pm

Akki touched the scar under her eye left by a knife sliceing her. The reason she left. The reason why she finnaly figured out that if she stayed she would die before to long. At least there she had a real room, a real house, and food. But she had chosen to live.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:13 pm

Kisho let out a light sigh, reaching into his satchel. He pulled out two fresh, red apples. He tossed one up in the air to land on Akki's lap, right beside Kopper, his greedy little companion. He bit into his, "Got these this afternoon, they're the freshest in the block. Enjoy." he took another mouthful, the fruit crushing under his teeth.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:54 pm

Akki smilied slightly. She took th eapple and took a bite. It was good. She tore off a small peice and handed to kopper.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:53 pm

The raccoon was slumbering peacefully until his nose picked up a scent. His ears pricked up and he snatched the fruit in his jaws at the speed of light. In a split second, his head was once again laying on the lap of the girl, relaxing after the fine fruit he had eaten.

"So what are you up to lately?" Kisho asked, grasping the apple hard in his hand as he took another plentiful bite of the red fruit in his possession.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:28 pm

"Trying not to starve to death, trying to sleep without anyone finding me, escapeing the grasp of those who try to bring my past upon me again. Not much though really...I guess just surviveing..." She said biting into the apple.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:12 pm

Kisho smiled, "Nice life." he bit once again into his apple, "Wanna have some fun tonight?" he spoke aloud, through his fresh fruit. It would be fun to go on a night raid with someone other than Kopper, not that his raccoon friend wasn't a good companion, or useless. It just seemed a human companion like his friends down in the neighborhood wouldn't hurt either.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:26 pm

"I guess." AKki said looking at him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:14 am