Hero.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the bestselling book series by Andy Briggs

2 posters

A theif of neithier aligniment

Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

A theif of neithier aligniment - Page 5 Empty Re: A theif of neithier aligniment

Post  Chaseingstars Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:25 am

Akki' eyes stared forward and clouded. "But It ws a nigtmare ha had happened before." She shut her eyes than openedthem. They where normal once again.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

A theif of neithier aligniment - Page 5 Empty Re: A theif of neithier aligniment

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:30 am

Kisho let go of Akki, taking her hands. "Look at me Akki, it's just a dream. It might've been real before, but now it's just in your head. Your fine, it wasn't real." he said sternly. Kopper was on his shoulder and the raccoon thought he might as well lighten things up. He put his human-like hands on the girls cheeks and moved his mouth as if he were talking. He was trying his best to imitate Kisho, doing a sufficient job of it.
    Kisho rolled his eyes and smiled, "Kopper."
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:32 am

"I'm gonna go take a shower. " Akki said. walking into the bathroom in her room.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:39 am

Kisho simply nodded, "Alright Kopper. Your stuff didn't work, lemme try." he stood up, rushing to the kitchen. Fixing up a tall glass of milk, he warmed it up in the microwave. Sneaking a small sip, he tested the temperature. It was just the right warm. Bring it back up the room, he set it on the nightstand next to the bed, out of reach for the dogs. He looked around, trying to find something to use as a nightlight. Luckily, a nightlight was sitting on the dresser near the bed. He checked it out, "No light bulb." he looked up, wondering where he could find one. He checked the dresser but found nothing but clothes. He went over to the nightstand and pulled out it's single drawer. Inside was the right bulb size. "This'll do." he said simply. He plugged it into a outlet a little bit ahead of the bed. The light spread across the room, giving it a gentle yellow glow. "There." he said, satisfied. He sat on the bed, letting out a yawn as he waited for Akki. He turned away from the bathroom since he had no idea if she was changing in there or not.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:45 am

Akki Had fhinished he shower. But relized she didn't grab pj's. Noticeing Kishio's bak turned so sh openeda drawer to grabed som clothe that held her under stuff.
    Well her wet feet slid. She fell face first. Her towel fel to only covr her butt. Her chest than god againstthe floor. ut hersca covered body hd been reveled. Somescrs where s bad yo could tell they had been gashes. he hada few permanent brusies on her back. Herface tamato red.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:49 am

Kisho kept his eyes clamped shut. "I'm not gonna look, I'm not gonna look. I am not gonna look behind me. Hurry it up Akki! Kopper, help!" he continued his chant, refusing to look behind him. She didn't look at him while he was changing, he sure as hell wasn't about to look at her naked.
    The raccoon scurried to the rescue, grabbing under and a bra, holding them in his jaws. Rushing over to Akki, he snatched her finger and started pulling as he could. She had to get up.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:51 am

Ak quikly snappd on her bra n underwear. Both skin colorish. "Thanks kooper." She hugged the racoon. Than started shearching dressers f pj's.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:54 am

Kopper understood Thank you and gave a simply nod. He scurried onto the dresser, ready to hop back onto Kisho's shoulder once she was fully dressed.
    Kisho was growing impatient though, "Can I open my eyes now?" his left eye opened a crack, looking at wall. He was well aware of the girl behind him.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:57 am

"I Guess the necesties ar covered." Akki ad forgeting her scars n brusies.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:00 am

Kisho's curiosity overtook him, "What do you mean necessities?" he looked behind him to see Akki half naked and covered with scars. He practically jumped out his skin as he fell onto the ground. "I'm not looking until you get some clothes on! Your a friend, not some tramp!" he yelled, clamping his eyes shut again. He would look. Not until she was dressed.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:36 am

Akki rolled her eyes. "It's like wearing a bathen suit," She than found a black tanktop and a cotten pair of shorts, and a matching button up top. They where blue with black hearts. She slipped on the shorts and tanktop. Than pulled on the button long sleeve shirt. Buttoning on the middle button. It was all really figure fitting.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:51 am

Kisho kept his eyes shut as he felt his clothes being tugged. Letting his right eye open a crack, he found his friend Kopper grabbing onto it. "Knock it off." he whispered fiercely, glaring at him. Then he looked up, Ava was dressed. Giving a sigh of relief, he sat on the bed. His raccoon followed. "Thank you. I'm glad to have my sight back." he said, rubbing Kopper on the head.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:35 am

Akki rolled her eyes sitting down. she traced a large scar on her tigh.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:29 pm

The boy looked up to see Akki tracing her own scar. Remembering all the other scars and bruises he'd seen, he looked up her, his eyes serious. "How did you get those." he said, his voice tracing no emotion.
    Kopper curled up and went to sleep, he was tired from all the excitement.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:09 pm

"Well ever since I was born my parents abused me. My mother slashed me with knifes, my fatehr beat me senseless. My brother murdered trying to protect me. I have scars from my mother, and a few permeant brusies from my fatehr. I left at age five. I had been so scared. I had heardthem talking about poisioning my food.
    I stopped eating, I barely drank anything. Than after a week of that my mother threw a knife at me. It was meant to kill me but i dodged enough so that it only skimmed under my eye." Akki explained. She pointed to the scar under her right eye. It was thin triple the leangth of her cat like eyes.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:36 pm

Nodding, Kisho stood up. "That clears things up. But I don't understand why they'd do that." he lifted the blanket, pulling it back. "You'd better get some sleep." he grabbed the glass of warm milk, "This'll help calm you down. Trust me. It works." he said, forcing a weak smile on his face, along with the kind look in his hazel eyes.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:14 pm

Akki shrugged and gulped down the warm milk. She laid down and fell back to sleep.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:12 pm

Letting out a sigh, he looked at Kopper. Picking the large creature and laying it beside Akki. At least he might help comfort her. If not, he could always come and wake him up again if something went wrong.
    Kisho left the room, leaving the night light on and closing the door. Sitting on the couch in the next room, Kisho looked at the floor. Well, I'm too tired to sleep now. Just my luck, eh? he thought, looking at his cane. "Guess I can try to fix it up." he shrugged, taking out a pocket knife he used for picking locks. It was good enough to cut through wood.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:47 pm