Hero.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the bestselling book series by Andy Briggs

2 posters

Shop in Ireland

Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Shop in Ireland Empty Shop in Ireland

Post  Chaseingstars Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:15 pm

Ava had flown in as a hawk. Her brown hair blew around her as she walked into a store. She had left her toy dragon behind. She saw a pretty little music box. A little ballerena on top."I wish I had the money for you." She whispered. Maybe she could fly back and get more money. She had already bought a bunch of cloths. She knew she could esaily steal it. No, Those days are over i'm a hero now!, She screamed in her head. She slapped herself. She decided to get more money. She ran behind the shop. Quickly turning into a hawk, and flying off. Ava spotted a small cottage. She flew away from it. She landed turning into a white fox.

Last edited by Chaseingstars on Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Shop in Ireland Empty Re: Shop in Ireland

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:20 pm

Dawn had arrived, Airgid was just strolling, wandering about as Elli slept. The young child worked herself too much, never giving herself time for anything but saving people and duties and such. He tensed his muscles as he scented a fellow fox, not knowing if he should hide or fight, he hid in a bush, hoping the green leaves would hide his scent.

Last edited by Ellimint Saig Deoir on Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:08 pm

Ava spun around looking at herself."Ugh, I picked to be a fox of all things. I'm so bright. A hunter might get me."She closed her eyes. Her pelt turned black. "Better," She smirked. She started padding torwads the old cottage. looking inside it was abandoned. The owner murdered. Ava rolled her eyes turning back into her human self. She grabbed the dead man's wallet. It had so much money she gasped. He was dead it wasn't stealing. She sliped into her shopping bag.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:11 pm

Gaoth peeked out to see the shape-shifting fox, and gasped as she turned into a human and stole from Elli's grandfather. "Oh no." he muttered, and turned, galloping away to tell his trusted friend who slept peacefully in her tree.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:15 pm

She looked at the man lying dead. A arrow thourgh his heart. She pulled the arrow. It had no point."My lord, how do you manage something like this." She closed her eyes. A man had tuaght her to trace the arua of people back to them. By the very essance of the air they were in.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:20 pm

ooc: Elli didn't kill her grampa!
    Elli arrived, upon Fuil's back. She wore her green deerskin robe, her hair and eye color were concealed as she hid her hair in the hooded robe and changed her eyes gold and silver. She slipped off of Fuil's bare back and stalked to her grandfather's cabin. She kicked the door open, her arrow fletched as a perfect triangular shaped stone formed at the end of the white birch shaft. "Who are you?" she called at the stranger angrily.

Last edited by Ellimint Saig Deoir on Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:24 pm

ooc:Some badguy drove a random headless arrow thourgh him.

"I'm a girl you just found a dead man, That's who I am." She went back it inspecting the arrow. It head a sharpened point. No buglar did this. It was someone from villin.net ruthlessly killing a old man with a weapon that should have snapped going thourgh him.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:30 pm

Elli pulled the arrow back farther, her gold and silver eyes blazing with fury. "Put the stick down." the stone on the end of her arrow formed before her, changing shape into a sharper point as she released her fury into the elements. Her green robe hung close to her and hid her hair, with its marking blazing.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:47 pm

"Excuse me miss priss, what am i going to do with it. Poke a dead body down a stream. Geez." Ava rolled her eyes dropping it. The aura of the killer embeded in her mind. Time to find him.Ava turned around to face the girl. The girl was older than Ava by ywo years. Ava put her hands on her perfect hips. Her Large cute little eyes looking over the girl. Compared to the taller girl, she was perfect. Ava only stood at 5 ft 2", but made up for lack of height in beatuy, and perfection. Her still growing breast already large.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:53 pm

Elli glared at her new enemy, "Why are you here?" fury consumed her. She was just a heartbeat away from letting her arrow fly loose from her bow. The stone morphed rapidly now, a forever green glow, forming around it as it changed.
    She glanced down at her still rotting grandfather, he smelled horrible, and looked even worse, but she still loved him. He raised her as his own, even when her own parents didn't want her. There was nothing wrong with her, she was smart, strong, and physically fit. She wasn't ugly, decent looking and skinny. But her parents loved her brother more than her. They abandoned her and she couldn't be more happy that they did. If they hadn't she wouldn't have ever been with her grandfather. So what did this overgrown brat want with him?
    She looked back up at the teenager, "And what are you doing with my grandfather?" she practically growled.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:23 pm

"I just randomly stumbled across this place okay. No big deal" Ava hissed. Tired of this overgrown brat. She walked away. Out of site, She let the black mist envelope around her. Soon her staff was in her hands. Her gray ragged hood slipped around her now black thigh lenagth hair. A black strapless leotard cligningto her perfect, her black leather boots going to her mid thigh torn at the top. Her eyes changed to red. Her staff deadly with venom. two little pricks on the side. She slipped thourgh the shadows. Just she stood by the trees. Her blod eyes staring at it waiting for that girl to find her. Not only could she shape shift. In her hero form her suit aollowed her to morph into the shadows.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:13 pm

Airgid had to gallop on his own, he struggled at such high speeds, his age catching up on him. As he arrived at the cottage, Elli was just leaving. Her bow was knotched and she looked infuriated. "Elli!" he barked, gasping for air.

Elli brushed past him, too full of anger to listen to any of his foolish notions. She bared her teeth and unhooded her hair, it's green lightning bolt illuminating her way as she walked into the shadows. She placed some fire around the sharp stone with a flicker of her eyes, still silver and gold. "Come back out here." she ordered grimly, ready to fight.

The white fox brushed up against her, "No Elli, don't." he whispered to her.
    But the child just ignored him.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:29 pm

A girl becamed shaped by the shadows. A deadly smirk on her face. No bag hung from her. It had been left with her old form. A staff held in her hand. Her blood red eyes, and long black hair, covered in a grey ragged cloak.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:26 pm

Elli glared at the girl, "I don't take very kindly to thieves." she just about growled. A harsh wind whistled through the tree tops as Elli's eyes blazed. She refused to let that girl get away, not right now. She couldn't think at the moment, decide if she was doing anything wrong or not. She was far too angry, too upset for her mind to clear from the fog of anger in her head.

Airgid stepped back, knowing better than to get in the middle of Element Archer's fury. But he managed to bark out something, "She didn't do anything!" he growled at her.

Some of the wise fox's words got into her head and the fog seemed to clear up a bit, made her start to wonder if she was really doing the right thing. Never the less, she held her bow up just the same, the wooden recurve stretched to it's limits with it's stone on the end. It's tip as sharp as a falcon's beak.

Last edited by Ellimint Saig Deoir on Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:18 pm

Ava chuckled inwardly. "What have I done that makes you wish to kill me. Are you after a girl. Well to bad, I killed her, burned her body. There is nothing left of her. But I doubt we are after the same girl." Ava lifted the cloak to show one deadly eye. It seemed to stare into space past the very girl in front of her. Like nothing was there.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:54 pm

Element Archer glared at the liar in front of her, "Your going to have to lie better than that, but it's too late." the girl let her fingers slip off the string on her bow, letting the sleek arrow glide off into the air. Her eyes widened in horror as they met the blue glare of the white fox.

Airgid stood in the arrow's path, blocking it from reaching the new girl. His teeth were bared and his fur bristled, but there was a wise air about him, as if he knew what he were doing.

Elli quickly summoned the air with a few quick arm motions. She swung both her arms up, letting them curve to the left, a great wind driving into the wooden stick. It fell short of Airgid's left front paw.

The white fox spoke, his usually gentle voice booming and loud. "Enough! You are relentless and brave for a foolish reason. I will not let you harm an innocent when they have done nothing to deserve. You are to protect them, or have you forgotten your duty?" he scolded.

ooc: I keep forgetting that Gaoth is actually Airgid. xd
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:21 pm

Ava face fell flat. "Little town hero, aren't you," Her red eyes glinted coldly. Black bandges covering scars on her arm. She patted the fox's head. Her fingers slipping thourgh the silver fur. Her body was half faded into the shadows.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:45 pm

Airgid pushed his aging head into the palm of her hand. That's feels good....

Elli bowed her head in shame, "Yeah. How'd you know?"

ooc:My charrie talks to dogs, wolves, etc.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:54 pm

"I'm chaseing stars. A hero of Aisa. I travel alot. I am a downloader of hero.com." Ava explained weary to speak so much. She pulled her cloack above her eyes. Her shiney black bang barely showing. Slideing her fingers thourgh Airgid's fur, she smirked, one of happiness.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:05 pm

Elli found a large stone to sit on, it reached to about three foot in the air. "Yeah, I don't know how I got my abilities, I was just born with them." she shrugged. "Anyway, My name's Elli." she smiled, her eyes switching back to their usual blue.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:33 pm

Ava smirked. She shifted to her normal self. A bag was held in her hand."Ava," She announced. Her green(I think) Gaze feel on Elli. She looked her up and down. She looked trustworthy.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:01 pm

Elli looked around, searching for Fuil. She whistled sharply and a few moments later a scarlet red horse clopped out of the undergrowth. "Fire." she called and the horse turned back to her buckskin coat, black socks, mane and tail. She rubbed the mare's neck with soft hands. "This is Fuil, my mare. We've been together for years. My grandfather gave her to me." she smiled, her eyes getting watery at the thought of her grandfather, the kindest man she knew.

Airgid padded beside her and placed a paw upon her lap, "It is time you moved on." he barked sternly, though he meant well.

The young girl nodded, "I know." she rubbed her eyes. She looked back up at Ava, "So where are you from?"
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:53 pm

"Japan," The girl said. Though she knew it would be odd for her to be here. Ava rubbed the bandges akwardly. They hid scars. It was bad enough there was a scar from a gash on her leg. Though hidden by her boots. She would had for them to fall off right now. Sure enough though as she thought that. The month old banages fell. She should've changed them sooner. She should have last night after she reopened a few of her scars. Sure enough though from her elbow to her writs long white scars covered her arms with a few cuts from being torn open that night. Ava though shocked just silently watched the banges fall to the ground. They were dirty.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:21 pm

Elli's eyebrows went up and her sky blue eyes widened a bit. "Quite a collection of scars ya got there." she remarked. She lifted her robe a bit, her bare skin showing underneath. A large, straight scar that wrapped around inhabited her side. "I've got my own." she smiled.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:48 pm

Ava smirked. The first person not scared of her scars. "What did you get it from?" She asked. She slipped her boot of to show a scar from a large gash going from her ankle to a inch before her knee. She looked at the scar on her leg. Wondering still what the gash that made it was from.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content