Hero.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the bestselling book series by Andy Briggs

2 posters

Shop in Ireland

Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Shop in Ireland - Page 10 Empty Re: Shop in Ireland

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:35 pm

Elli grinned back, "I have no need to be jealous 'cause I did too. My Grandfather said I probably got it from him." she said. "Since you got this down, let's bring up the speed. I wanna see what she can do." the teenager said, touching Fuil slightly. The mare bolted, dashing ahead. Elli had to slow her down a bit so that they wouldn't be too far in front. She didn't want to loose the two.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:43 pm

Shay had silky fur with tons muscle underneath. Ava tapped Her sides. THey bolted forward. Shay quickly gaining up to them. A few steps in front.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:46 pm

Elli had Fuil stay neck to neck with Shay, "Alright. She'll be quick when she's full grown. She seems strong too, you picked a good one. Let's slow down and try taking off that saddle of yours." she said, starting to slow Fuil down. The mare let a neigh of protest, but she slowed.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:12 pm

Shay slowed glideing abit as she hit a mud patch.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:15 pm

Elli stayed on her horse, letting out a sigh as she tried to stay patience. "Just undo the straps and throw on the ground, it's old anyway." she looked up at the sky, leaning on her mare as she held her head up with her elbows and the palms of her hands.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:26 pm

Ava slide of shay. Unbuckling the saddle she slide it off the horse. Than jumped onto her back.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:44 pm

Elli eyed Ava's shoes. High heels aren't very ideal for this.... "Take your shoes off." she said. "They'll hurt Shay." she said. Thinking, Elli figured she should probably take her sneakers off. The rubber wouldn't be very comforting on her skin, so Fuil wouldn't like it either. She took them off, leaving her socks on. They reminded her of the mocasins she wore and they helped her find her grip on Fuil's side. "Keep your socks on." If you're wearing any.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:58 pm

Ava rolle her eyes. Snaping both fingers by her head sh morphed hero. Shadows swiry arund her. "Shay your gonna need a power from the internet." Avas shoes ow ha rather short heels now. Shey sligtly startled was quicklycalmedrelizeing it was ava.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:04 pm

Elli sighed and rolled her eyes, "You know, you don't have to be superhuman to do this. It's something a normal person can manage." she said, hanging onto Fuil's mane. The mare whinnied, wanting to start moving more, but the going was slow.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:45 pm

"Oh well it's easier than takeing likehalf an hour to gt these things off." Ava said.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:51 pm

Elli's curiosity took over, "Don't you ever wish that you could just be an ordinary being? Not worry about saving anyone, just being yourself and having a normal life?" she asked, wishing so many times that she and her family were normal. Than maybe her grandfather would be alive still.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:02 pm

"No never again. i got really bored. Only thing...Nothing wrong hapens nearme its like a life long vacation." Ava said.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:37 pm

Elli looked sternly at Ava, almost jealous. "Then you should consider yourself lucky, not all of us have everything practically handed to them." she said, kicking Fuil's sides roughly.
    The mare bucked up in the air, raising onto her hind legs. Elli hung on for dear life, gripping her horse's mane. Then Fuil was back on the ground and bolted. She ran at the speed of light, or so it seemed. Dodging and jumping, practically gliding over the ground. Fuil wasn't used to such speeds, but she loved it.
    Elli wiped a tear from her eye. Why did my parents hate me? How come Grandfather had to be killed, why choose that kind of life if he knew it would just cause pain? Letting out a scream, Elli yelled. "Why do these thing always happen to me?" she cried, letting out of the anger that had built up inside.
    All of the sadness and misery that had piled upon Elli from all her life, from being abandoned, to her Grandfather's death, to knowing Airgid is going to die, and everything in between. It finally unleashed it's wrath.
    The young girl finally went into a blind rage. Unknowingly guiding Fuil back to camp, Elli jumped off, grabbing her bow immediately. Her quiver, robe, dagger, and moccasins lay beside it. She grabbed all, ripping up her clothes and putting on her robe, her loose t-shirt and a pair of plain pants hidden underneath the colored deerskin archery robe.
    Putting her belt on, with her dagger and canteen held on it, she stalked off. Immediately she started release her arrows, each one claiming some sort of element or another. Stones that crushed and exploded to fire that caused blasts and scorches. Water that whiplashed and sliced through anything and wind that just added to he energy. Soon she was out of arrows, all splitting one another in a single oak tree that had been blown to bits by her archery and elemental skills.
    Elli took out her dagger and threw it hard at the oak, not caring what happened. The short blade hit the last piece of wood necessary to make the tree topple.

ooc: muse run out.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:56 pm

Ava sat there on shay. Ava morphed reguler. moveing to the post she thought hard trying to remember her past. It brought pain. She ripped off her arm warmers and bandages. Grabbed her razor and sliced her arms. Soon blood covered her arms and lap. Her mind became dizzy. She passed out the razor clutched in her hand as her body slammed into the ground behind her.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:30 pm

Elli sat on the ground, breathing deeply. After regaining her common sense from many minutes of anger and agony, she stood up and drank in from her canteen. The water seemed as sweet as ever as she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and capped the container back up. Putting it back in her belt for further use, she walked up to the toppled tree, pulling out her broken deer antler dagger. Rolling her eyes at it, she threw it on the ground. "It's useless." she glared at it for a moment.
    Taking one last deep breath, she climbed back on Fuil, the mare sweaty and tired. "I'm sorry." she rubbed the horse's neck. The horse nickered and set off on another fast speed gallop. Elli hung tightly to her back, hoping she wouldn't fall off. But maybe that's what the horse's intentions were.
    In a matter of few minutes, they were back where they started, with Shay and Ava. Elli lifted her head, sitting up straight as Fuil slowed. Her heart beating fast, she glanced around, only seeing Shay. "Where'd Ava go?"
    She slid off Fuil, landing neatly on her feet. Looking around, she nearly stepped on the bleeding body of Ava. She crouched near her friend, seeing the razor in her hand. "You got to stop this." she practically growled, seeing that her friend was now unconscious and bleeding.
    She couldn't see the wound, too much blood was covering it, where ever it was. She uncapped her container, pouring the water onto Ava where the red blood washed away, showing two gashes in her arms. "Great." she looked at them as they quickly covered the arms with blood again. "How do I stop the bleeding?" she knew cloth wouldn't work, it was too much blood. She sat down and thought hard. "I don't want to hurt her, but it might be the only way I can stop it." she looked hard at the wounds, her eyes flashing.
    Putting her hands over one of the wounds, she tensed her muscles. A small flame came from her hand as she used it to burn the wound. "This better work." she gritted her teeth together and hoped for the best.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:59 pm

Ava's body tensed. th razor clutched harder into her hand turning the knuckles white.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:52 pm

Cutting the supply of fire from her hand short, she lifted her hands to see that the wound was now a pink burn. The bleeding had stopped. With a sigh of relief, she went to the other arm, letting a flame loose from her hands. After a fierce blare from the fire, the gash was gone. Only a burn left behind. She sat down, smiling at her work. "Now we only have to worry about the burns."
    At that she stood up and went to a trough that had been kept filled by rain that fell often in the forest. She stood by it, taking a deep breath.
    A small stream of water lifted from the full trough, rising and falling in the air. Elli laughed, "I can't believe this is working." she smiled, leading the small trickle of water to Ava.
    Sitting down once more, she let one pool form around each gash, a globe of water on each arm.
    She sat there, keeping her concentration on the water, keeping there shape as they healed the burns. Glancing at Ava and the water, back and forth, she started to call her friend's name. "Ava." she called harshly, fed up with her cutting antics.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:01 pm

Ava's eyes softly blinked open.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:37 pm

Keeping the water around both her arms, she glared at Ava. "I saved your life." she said. "That's it. No more cutting.". Redirecting her gaze to her arms, she lifted the water once to check and see how the wounds were doing.
    Practically done healing, she placed the water back over, engulfing the burns completely. "Stay still, this water will heal the burns. Then you'll just have two more scars." she said, still angered.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 pm

"I really don't give a shit. I'd rather be dead than haveign to live like this. I can't even remember my past." Ava growled sitting up.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:23 pm

Elli kept her eyes on the globes of water, surrounding the healing burns. "Sometimes forgetting your past is better than knowing it. Take it from someone who knows." she said, regaining her breath from the anger that pulsed within her blood stream. "Whatever is making you cut yourself, you got to find a way to resolve it. A few more moments of the bleeding you were doing and we wouldn't be having this conversation." she said, raising her hands to take away the water. Ava's arms were completely healed, to pink scars gleaming in the sunlight. She put the water onto the ground, a large splash signaling that she no longer had control of the water. Her eyes turned back to a bright blue, looking of topaz gemstones.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:31 pm

"Elli I don't know who my parents are, what loveing family I must have had. Maybe I had pets, and a big family, that loved me, as I loved them. But WhenI fell from te moutain I lost everything. I must have been lost and they thought I was dead, and went back to wherever they where. Than weren't able to get me back, form the orphanage. Even If I had a small pour family, I'm sure I had been surounded by love, cuase I still know what it feels like. But nothing else is there." Ava said. Her eye watering. THe pain o her wounds took the pain from her mind. The phiscyal pain made her feel better she loved the pain...So much now.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:52 pm

Elli stood up, letting out a sigh. "Then we know the first place we're going to go. But you're not ready yet. And neither am I. We both have plenty to learn." she let her hand out, reaching to help her friend up. Ava was very persistent. She'd have to get used to it.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:54 pm

Ava stood up her gaze clouded and seeming to be in deep thought.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:05 pm

Elli looked at the cabin, a few hundred of yards behind them. "I think the best thing for us right now is some sleep. I'm exhausted and so is Fuil. I'll bring the horses in and you can find somewhere to sleep in the Cabin. It's too cold tonight for us to be sleeping out here. I think it's going to rain soon anyway." she said, looking at her sweaty horse. The buckskin mare was standing beside Shay, her sides heaving as she breathed in and out heavily.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content