Hero.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the bestselling book series by Andy Briggs

2 posters

Shop in Ireland

Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Shop in Ireland - Page 2 Empty Re: Shop in Ireland

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:04 pm

Elli looked up, trying to remember. "I believe it was when my grandfather had begun to train me in sword fighting. I was young and foolish then. One night, while he was sleeping, I slipped out of the cabin and snuck down into the woods. I wandered around, figuring I would try my new skills out. I had my Grandfather's sword with me. He was a blacksmith. Very good at it too, if I may say. Anyway, I was looking for a wolf pack that had been terrorizing my Grandfather's horse. Every time he came out to face them, they would leave. But I decided it was time to get rid of them. I found them." her face turned grim.
    "They were eating, gorging on a poor stag. It was old, I could tell that much. Once they saw me, they stopped, licking their lips, and stalked toward me. I took the sword out and held it out in front of me. The first wolf that jumped at me, a gray tinged one, fell right onto the blade, it let out a whimper as I killed it. That was the first thing I ever killed." she looked down at her mocasin shoes, "Then they all came at me, all at once. I was taken down to the ground, and they bit me. They were savage, one made this scar here. It used it claw to try and rip me open so it could get to my insides. It almost did. My grandfather had followed me and he stepped in, holding a really big ax that he usually used for firewood. But he took them all on, killed everyone of them. By then, I had bled a lot and I fainted. He picked me up and I blacked out. The next thing I knew I was in my bed at his cabin. I was feverish and my side hurt bad. He fixed me up though, never once gave up on me." Elli ended, looking up at Ava.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:09 pm

Ava had sat down on the goound indain style. She was traceing the zig-zaging scar. She seemed deep in thought. She always looked liked that though. She could be paying attention in class ans the teacher would tell her to pay attention. It was when she didn;t pay attention she could fall right asleep and nobody would notice.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:10 pm

Elli gave a serious look, "Where do you get all of yours?" she asked, rubbing Airgid behind his ear as he pushed his head into her hand.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:22 pm

"Well I lost all my memoery. I do remember wakeing up at the bottem of a mt. Fuji. I had a gash." She said pointing to her leg. "And tons of broken bones. Nobody knew who my parents were, so I got put in a orphanage when I got out of the hopspital.Ever since I never have smilied, or ever felt real happy. I felt so much emotianal pain from my past I can't remember. I don't even had a last name. So oneday I accidently cut my self. The physical pain seemed to get rid of my emotianal pain for a bit. it felt good. So ever since i just sorta would cut myself to give a relieaf of all the pain inside."Ava explained. If ths girl thought she was a freak it didn't matter. She would be going to the store sometime soon. By the ballarina, and go back home. She may come back if she found a friend in this girl though. "I never really have any friends so it adds to my pain."
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:49 pm

Elli held out her hand, "Well I'm willing." she smiled. "Besides, it gets a little lonely out in the woods by myself. Even if I do have Airgid to keep me company." she shrugged.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:55 pm

Ava chickled. "I would get lonely to talking to dogs." She grabed a roll of bandges, she started to wrap it arounf her arm. Than slipped her Arm warmer sleeves over it. She than slipped on her boot. Ava grabbed teh hand in front of her.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:15 pm

Elli stood up and shook Ava's hand. "Airgid's a good friend. Even though he does get a little sarcastic." she smiled. "But he can do more than just help me out, wanna see?" the young girl was eager to show off her fox friend.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:18 pm

Ava smirked a small light shined in her eye before diappering. "The show is all yours."
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:06 pm

Elli nodded, turning to her white fox. "Ice." she said simply, and before her eyes Airgid closed his eyes and his fur bristled, his whole pelt glowing like silver. In a matter of miliseconds, it all turned a icey blue. "See. Now he is Ice, Element Archer's loyal companion." she laughed. She rubbed Airgid on the head, "His fur feels cool to, it's not as warm as it used to. I still wonder if he can actually do something instead of just change colors." she shrugged.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:50 pm

Ava chuckled. "Maybe," She said.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:31 pm

Elli shrugged. "Anyway." she went on, "How did all the way from Japan to old Ireland?" she asked, curious. "Why would you want to come here?"
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:11 am

"I travel Alot. I came here shoppign witch reminds me. I have to buy that ballerina music box. And I got her by shapeshifting into a hawk." Ava turned heading out of the forest torwards town. "Wanna come?"
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:45 am

Elli thought for a moment. Would it reveal my identity? This clothes won't help a bit. she thought, glancing down at her arching robe. Wait, what about Grandfather's cabin? He used to talk about Gramma all the time, maybe he still has some of her clothes. "Wait here." she smiled, turning to the cabin and dashed in.

Instintively, Airgid followed, turning his blue coat back to his ghostly white. "What are you doing? You know you can't go out there, they'll know it's you instantly." he growled at her with his blue eyes.

Elli grinned at the fox, "You'll see what I'm doing." she rummaged through an old dresser, the one beside Grandfather's. "There." she grabbed plain jeans and a light blue t-shirt. "Turn around or go outside." she told her companion.

Airgid's eyes went wide, "Oh yes, right. I'll meet you out there." he padded hastily outside.

Elli changed, putting on the jeans and t-shirt. She put her robe on the bed and grabbed a hair tie from the jewelry box that didn't hold much. She put up her hair and looked around for shoes, her moccasins weren't going to work. In a closet near her grandfather's bed, she found two pairs of shoes that her grandmother must have worn. "Hmm." she grabbed the first pair. They were black, possibly dress shoes. They fit. She tried to walk in them, "Ugh. These are horrible." she put them back and took out a pair of sneakers. They were white, with a black check mark on each one. "These should do." she said to herself, slipping them on and tying the laces. She walked back out, remembering to grab her dagger and slip it beside her, her pants holding it up. "Let's go." she smiled at Ava, stepping to beside her.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:24 am

Ava nodded. She walked onward torwads town. Her platform boots flattening the leaves that littered the ground in no time they were in the town. She walked to the shop. The breeze picked up as it had before. Her brown hair flowing behind her as she entered. There in teh back was a tiny ballerina music box. She picked it up. "There you are." She said.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:53 am

Elli glanced at it, "Nice." she shrugged, looking around. There was a lot of stuff, most of it useless. A few aisles of antiques and pet supplies, even one for sleeping bags and tents. "Are you kidding me?" she couldn't believe it. People were actually using flimsy material to make tents, cotton-stuffed bags for beds when she had a deerskin sleeping bag that kept her warm and a tree filled with leaves to keep the rain out. Why would anyone ever want to buy any of this stuff?
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:40 pm

Ava was heading torwadsthe chashier. She quickly paid. She walked to were Elli stood looking at the junk in the store.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:58 pm

Elli shook her head, "Whatever." she sighed. She glanced at Ava and nodded to the door, "Come on, let's get outta here." She began to walk toward the exit and was stopped, she turned her head to the right. "Whoa." she gasped, looking down at a large pocket knife. It had a wooden handle, cherry stained. She picked it up and laid it at the base of her fingers, it was perfectly balanced. She flicked the blade out, whipping the handle to the side to release a rusted steel piece. The teenage girl turned the knife over, 1,211.41Euros, you've got to be kidding me. "Hey, I can buy a brand new car with this much money." she glared at the cashier.

ooc: I'mma gonna have the cashier dude npc.

The man up front cleared his throat, "It's a good knife. Used to be mine. It's the most expensive thing in the store."
    "Hmmm." Elli rubbed her chin, she turned to Ava. "How much money do you have?"
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:30 pm

Ava flipped a wallet out. It was black with different colored hearts and skulls. "YOu tank Yen man, I just flew in from japan for the day." She called to the cashier." Than she saw another item. A katana. It was beautiful it had a blood red ribbion tied around to handle. it's handle was gold with a small figurine of a tiger head on top. She gasped. She ran to it. It was cover with a black seathe. THe seathe had a mathching ribbion. She grabbed a chair. Reached up and grabbed it. takeing from a mounted place on the wall. on it a tag hung. 1,100 euro. "Oh my god!!!" She shriecked. She took the blade from the seathe. It had a pure midnight black blade. It had a blood red dragon running half it's leangth. It was a long blade to. The head was a inch from the handle. The end of the tail in the middle of the blade. "YOur takeing yen weather you want it or not you can trade it in." She yelled at the man beside the desk. "Elli, be glade i'm rich from doing so many jobs around japan." She said walking past her.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:10 pm

Elli grinned, doing a fist pump. "Yes." she hissed silently. She placed the blade in her pocket, she would fix it up herself later. She admired Ava's new katana too, but she already had a beautiful sword. In her opinion, she liked it far better than any katana thrown her way.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:04 pm

Ava paid for both of their weapons. As they walked back to the forest she admired the little dancer. Her New katana saftly tucked in her scarf that she had tied around it. She had it set up like a sling. The little dancer had one set of toes on the ground. It's other foot was at the other's leg knee. It's arm held above it's head like a O.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:51 pm

Elli happily hummed, walking beside her new friend as they weaved through the trees. "Thanks." she threw out her hand for a handshake. "Now I think I owe you something." she smiled, thinking of a good gift for Ava.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:06 pm

"It's fine, you don't owe me anything." Ava shook her head.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:17 pm

Elli held a smirk on her young face, "You sure? If I were you I wouldn't pass this up." she said, a glint of slyness in her voice.

ooc: Ava need somethin? Otherwise I'm just gonna do somethin random.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:07 am

ooc: A family but im sure elli couldn't give her a mother and father. Or a guy to love...lol me and my romance fanticies.

"There's many things I want. But I can't get them. And I know you couldn't get them for me." A glint of saddness peeked from the emotionless eyes of ava. She smirked sadly to her friend.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:06 am

ooc: lol. Okay, I guess I'll give 'er somethin' random.

Elli looked down at the ground she walked on, "I know what you mean." she said, a depressed sigh following. "What month were you born in?" she left her sad wishes behind some what, switching the topic.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content