Hero.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the bestselling book series by Andy Briggs

2 posters

Ur Face

Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Ur Face Empty Ur Face

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:28 pm

Elli sat on the couch, her teeth gritted as she got madder and madder. It was already 8:45 and still Ava didn't get up. She had been waiting for three and a half hours, learning her fox friend had died during that time as well.
    She hopped up and rushed to Ava's door, "Hey. Come on, it's quarter to nine. Get up." she tried to growl, but just wasn't that mean of a person unless she was stopping someone from hurting another.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Ur Face Empty Re: Ur Face

Post  Chaseingstars Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:32 pm

Ava snored loudly her sound muffled by a pillow. her shoulder softly twitching.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:45 pm

ooc: Nice.

Ellimint stifled a growl from her mouth. She didn't try to hide the anger in her touch as she pounded on the door. "Ava!" she shouted through the door.
    If she didn't answer this time, she'd slip in through the window.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:38 am

Ava scowled at the door before silently slipping out of the window above her bed. Than turned into a bird. Than layed in a tree falling asleep.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:33 am

Are you kidding me? she thought agrilly to herself. Elli fumbled quickly with the door knob to find that the door was open.
    She slammed it open and looked quickly at the bed. "She's gone." the girl breathed, standing still as if she were frozen.
    Then her face changed from surprised to angered, "Whatever." Elli muttered under her breath. "I'm tired of taking care of that kid like a little sister. From now on it's just me." she stomped out, grabbing her bow that was near the couch.
    Finding that she'd broken all her arrows before, she rushed off to see what else she could do.
    Seeing that the Blacksmith lodge was the second closest building to the cabin, she walked off there.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:46 pm

Ava finnaly awaoke 5 hours later. She slipped in among the wild horses. They welcomed her. She pet there noses softly before walking off to the stable. SHe hoped onto shay. Shay's fur rubbed legs. Ava fixed her legs so her knees rested on her shoulders. THan let shay walk out. Ava held onto her cream long hair. Shay jumped the fence and ava was somewhere out in the forest away from camp.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:55 pm

Elli was in the dark lit hut of the Blacksmith lodge, it's strong smelling ashes still pungent through the many years of abandonment. "Wow." she breathed, looking at all the things her Grandfather had made in his last years.
    There were four tables, one at the north side of the building, holding horse shoes, bridles, and bits, along with any other horse equipment that might be needed to raise a horse. Each was finely made, strong and shining handsomely.
    The east table claimed any gun an army could ever need. There were rifles, pistols, semi-automatic weapons, and completely automatic rifles. She looked at a very solid, heavy looking gun. It was square looking and made from a dark metal. Reading it's label, as every weapon had a label on it, she said, "B.A.R. Browning Automatic Rifle." she decided she wasn't about to touch it and risk it going off and turned away from the powerful weapon, "Ought to leave that one be." she looked over at the west table.
    It held all sorts of different decorated blades, switches blades, and hunting knifes. She went and picked one up, it's cherry stained oak handle glossy with a shiny steel blade. She touched the tip, a drop of blood coming out of her finger. She smiled approvingly, "These are good." she nodded, putting it down.
    Then she turned to the table in the center, the one right in front of the oven and anvil. Taking a deep breathe, she noted a box closed up with a little sign spelling a name. Ellimint Deoir. The girl almost smiled, "It's been a long time since I've seen my last name."
    Slowing walking over to the neat, wooden box, she let her now shaking hands over it. "It's just a box." she told herself, nervously opening the lid.
    The first thing she saw was a sheath. One with a stained wooden hilt sticking out of it, it's end carved into a fine looking fox head. She picked it up, looking at it with all bewilderment as the sheath revealed a leather strap attached to it. It looked as big as her quiver, which was hanging with nothing in it on her back. It was heavy. What is this? She decided to quench her curiosity and pulled at the hilt, easily being removed.
    Dropping the sheath, she found herself holding a strong, steel sword, it's metal shining in the half dim light. She felt young again, remembering the days her Grandfather taught her to use a blade such as this, a wooden one.
    She smiled, blinking at it calmly as she sheathed it again, taking off her quiver and putting the sheathed sword on her back. She put her quiver over it, the empty arrow case hiding the leather sheath.
    Returning to the box, she found a small envelope, her nickname written on it. Vixen, it said in a solid black ink. Her Grandfather always called her that since he always told her she was a clever as a fox.
    She went to open the letter, but found she couldn't, so she slipped it into her pocket. "I'll read it later." she said, leaving the dark cabin.

With her bow on her shoulder and her sword and quiver on her back, she went for the fields. She looked into the green grass, watching the herd of horses graze. Letting out a sharp whistle, she noticed that Shay wasn't there when Fuil padded out to answer her call. She rubbed the mare's muzzle and hopped up on her, not sparing a second. Grasping her black mane, she moved her forward. She could feel the power of her horse running through the buckskin pelt, pulsing through out her body.
    Elli gave her a quick pat on her neck and sent a slight nudge on her side, the mare quickly responded with a leap forward, starting into a gallop.

Soon they were in the forest, looking for Shay, the young filly wasn't trained and she didn't know of the dangers in the woods. She was risking her life out here.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:18 pm

"My face...." Ava said rubbing it. A wooden plank had fallen and hit her face. She looked at it. The Vixen will meet the shadowy kitsune, the war will rage around them, but togather they are unstopable. It was written in japenese. "Huh, well very intersesting..." THan gasped a momment in her past hit her. One she hadn't remembered. It had been alone.
    Flashback:
    Ava walked torwads the moutain. Running from something.
    A friend was walking. Ava poped up behind him. "Kitsune, YOu scared me. Your a shadowy kitsune aren't you." He luaghed. Ava reconized her nickname. "Shadow kitsune, that sounds real cool...maybe....I can use that for a name..."
    End flashback
    "Shadow kitsune...Vixen... Vixen a female fox, known to be smart. Kitsune japenese for fox, foxes are known for theiveing, stealth, wits, being headstrong, secretive, and unafraid." Ava thought. She tucked the wooden plank in her miliatry green bookbag she had on her back. It held A bit of food and a few water bottles. Shay once again ran.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:26 pm

Elli soon found Fuil riding near Shay, and she was surprised to find Ava riding upon her. Forgetting her anger, she threw her hands up in the air and called to her friend. "Ava! Hey Ava, over here!" she yelled, keeping her body neatly balanced on her mare.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:14 pm

Ava heard the yelling. She gvea tugto shay's hair. This made shay rear up, than land back dow on all fours. Ava patted her neck.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:07 pm

Elli brought Fuil to a stop, right beside Ava's filly, Shay. "Whatcha been up to? I've been lookin for you." she said, smiling warmly at her friend. It was time she did something besides snooping around the cabins all day.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:19 pm

"Ridein' around." Ava said rubbing her sore face. A bruise was formng from ear to ear it ws at least 3 cm. thick.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:21 pm

Elli furrowed her brows as she saw Ava rubbing her face, she moved closer, trying to get a closer look. "Whatcha do there?" she asked, wondering if she ran into a branch when she was riding.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:35 pm

"A wooden plank fell on my face." Ava said.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:12 am

Elli sat back, "A plank? Where's a wooden plank gonna fall down in the middle of a forest? You sure it wasn't a branch?" she asked, not really believing the young teenager before her.
    She patted Fuil, the buckskin mare, softly touching her powerful shoulders. The horse responded with a soft nicker and a few paws at the ground, but she stayed her ground and stood beside Shay.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:25 pm

"YEa it had japenese writeing all over it." Ava said grabbing it from her bag. She showed it to Elli.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:57 pm

Elli took the wood, holding in her hands as she let her fingers run over the engraved inscriptions. "Well this looks neat and all, but I don't know what use it's going to do me since it's written in Japanese." she said, handing it back to her.
    She became somewhat aware that she still had her letter, that she still had to open it and find out what it was for, but she didn't feel it was the right time.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:35 pm

"Well I can read it." Ava said placeing it back in her bag.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:21 pm

Elli turned to face Ava, her legs hanging over Fuil's side as she sat on the mare's shoulders. "So what's it say?" she asked, waiting for the answer. "It's not much use to me knowing you can read it and still not know what it says." she almost smiled at Ava, it was common sense.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:05 pm

ooc:im chngeing her hero name i dont like it all that much

"The Vixen will meet the shadowy kitsune, the war will rage around them, but togather they are unstopable." Ava said of the top of her memory.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:09 pm

Elli shrugged, "I have no clue what that means." she laughed, "But it's gotta be important if it just dropped on your head, right?" she said, almost sarcastically.
    She settled on her horse, shifting in her seat for a moment. She closed her eyes to think. "So.. we have no clue what this vixen is and I don't even know what a kitsune is. You know anything?" she looked up at her friend.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:14 pm

"Well it means fox, but most thetime like in folklore its refered to as a spirt fox, usally wih multiple tails." Ava explained. "THey can sometimes cange from like me.THe japenese funeral era had sightings of them. Depending on what they exatly lookedlike they brought death, life, wisedom, letting peoe live to old age, steangth, stealh, etc."
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:17 pm

"Right." the teenager sighed, swinging her leg back over Fuil. She was dying to open the letter now, but she just wasn't sure she should. "Wait." she said finally, tired of waiting.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:23 pm

Ava nodded.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:25 pm

Elli pulled out the letter, it's now yellow case old and fragile. "I found this when I was going through the cabins. I haven't opened it yet." she said, letting the title on the neat envelope show. She knew by the name Vixen it was for her, but she didn't know why her Grandpa would leave her one.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 1:17 am