Hero.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the bestselling book series by Andy Briggs

2 posters

Ur Face

Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Ur Face - Page 3 Empty Re: Ur Face

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:39 pm

Elli turned at Ava, "Oh shut up. I wasn't sure it would work." she put her hand back on her sword, making it straighten as her eyes flashed colors. She put it back in her sheath. She stood up, looking at her friend. "Do you have all the stuff you need?" she asked, switching the subject.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:00 pm

Ava nodded. Spotiga chain around Elli's neck.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:15 pm

Elli nodded, "Good. I've got everything I need on my back." she looked at her mare. "I think I know how to get there, with Shay too." she said, rubbing the fur on her horse's pelt. "It's risky, but I think it's possible." she glanced back at Ava, "We better get started now, before we loose any more sunlight." she said, determination flaring in her blue gaze.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:19 pm

There is a ocean between aisa and japan....We could never get there on horse back, besides bringing hem could be dangours." Ava explained.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:21 pm

Elli nodded, "I know that." she looked back at Fuil, "But I don't think I could go anywhere without her. The same with you and Shay, we'd be better off with them than without." she said, leaping onto her mare. "If I'm right, the ocean isn't a problem."
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:26 pm

"There are dangours sharks there, that would rip you to shreds. In that forest the animals could simply squash them... That oceanis huge." Ava said.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:30 pm

Elli rolled her eyes, "I know that, Ava. I'm not as dumb as you think I am. And we're supposed to be trained fighters, the beast in your forest wouldn't get the chance to harm these guys. Go get Shay, you'll need her." she said, ending the subject quickly. They were wasting precious time.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:35 pm

"I'm not riskngher life like that elli. We have a long way to go. we have to travel completly around japan,to the outer side, than farther to reach he forest. Than we could be in trouble. THe best are not the size of yours. This is a untouched island that even he bravest of heros fear. THe creatures are 10 tmes the sze of thisabin at most." Ava said. Se hoped the fence.She told shay she had to go for awhile, and for her to be good. she gave her a kiss on the nose and wlked back to the cabin.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:39 pm

Elli snorted, "I don't care. I'm not going without her." she said, making her decision final. "Now what direction am I heading in? Since we don't have Shay I guess we can do this a faster way." she looked at Ava, ready to ignore any other protests she made.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:41 pm

"ugh, Follow the egale in the sky thats the only way i know how to get there. I haven.t memorized the exact direction." Ava morped into a gaint black egale. Picking up th ebags in her mouth she opened her large ass wings and took flight.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:13 pm

Elli nodded, watching as a large bird of prey took flight, hurling itself into the air. She rubbed Fuil's neck once before talking to her. "This won't be easy, but I know you can do it." she almost whispered, giving a nudge to her mare's side.
    The horse bolted, almost sending her rider off. Elli clung to the black mane which now flowed in front of her face. "Here we go!" she said, her eyes switching from a calm blue to a fiery gold and an ice cold silver.
    A great whirlwind erupted around the horse and it's rider as they were lifted into the air, a great flurry of dead leaves stirring in their wake.
    Soon they were among the clouds, racing with the winds as they caught up to the eagle ahead of them. Elli kept to the bird's side, watching the skies in front of them for any signs of storms. She'd have to do something about them.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:29 pm

Ava flapped her powerful wings bursting forard. She wathed the ground to find where they were. She flew quicker finding the right direction.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:15 pm

Elli felt Fuil's powerful legs pounded empty air, pushing them forward as her abilities drove wind to their side, enabling flight. She gripped the mare's mane fiercely as she gazed down below them, a vast sea stretching beneath them, seeming as if it were never to end. She felt fear grip her as the height of where she was finally sank it. If she let her powers slip away from her, she'd fall straight into the water, along with her horse. Neither of their lives would be spared.
    She gulped, lifting her eyes again to find that the eagle leading her had swayed to the side, changing course. She found the courage to move her mare to the direction the great bird was leading them, showing the way to a new land.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:14 pm

Ava flexed her claws. WAtching the clear water below, for the hell of it she swooped down. Turning sideways so her wing skimmed the water. She flew a little up and than dove down once again letting her claws glide. She watched as a mako shark swim beneath her. Ava almost smiled. Screeching she flew faster. The shark under her began to swim faster. She began raceing it to the island. Seeing land she veered knowing to go around japan as a whole than to the island.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:20 pm

Elli smiled as her mismatch eyes followed the great eagle. It flew over the water, it's great wing dipping it's black wing into the great sea, a spray of ocean water coming up in reply.
    As if the air had read her mind, she started to drop. Down towards the powerful bird and where it was. It seemed so great just to be near it. She knew it was Ava, she knew that. But she still wanted to see such a great bird. There were no such types in Ireland, it was a new creature to her.
    A warning neigh bellowed from Fuil brought her rider back to her senses. Elli looked down, they weren't dropping. They were falling As she stared at the bird, her thoughts drifted away from her powers and they failed her. "Oh no." she murmured, momentarily in shock before she moved into action.
    Clamping her eyes shut, she tensed all her muscles and held her breath. Feeling the wind sway beside her, she began to move it, make it drift to her will. It was difficult and she was beginning to strain with effort.
    Then, she felt a great blast of wind hit her face. It should have been coming from around her, but it wasn't. It was coming from below her. Their speed was starting to decrease as Elli slowed the fall. As soon as she thought she was going to fail, she felt nothing. Absolutely nothing. They had stopped completely.
    Now in mid-air suspense, Elli began to shift the both of them upwards, back into the sky. As they hit the top, where they were supposed to be, Elli caught up on her breathing, feeling drained as she kept her mind focused on her current actions.
    They followed the bird below them, letting it guide them to the new land.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:51 pm

Noticeing Elli back in the air heading in the wrong way now she let out a loud cry. Trying to get her attention so she would go around the land like they should so they could avoid cities, and moutains. Thrusting abit forawrd since the shark was almost ahead of her.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:52 pm

The young rider looked down, seeing the eagle veer off in a different way. She lowered their height, to just above twenty feet, hovering over the great bird that led their way. She was almost tempted to ask how far it was until they reached their destination, but she decided against it. Ava would have to change to a canine or human for her to understand her. The shark would consume her before she got a word from her mouth.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:32 pm

The shark almost seemed to smile, Ava felt happy. She moved faster, beating the shark in their little race.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:46 pm

Elli continued following Ava, her muscles straining. She began to wonder when they were to reach their final destination.

Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:05 pm

Ava saw dark beginning to close in. She saw a large blue light comeing from a island in the distance. Ava aimed straight there. The light began moveing. The island was large, and they would reach it in no time, problem is, it was far from japan. You could no longer see it in the distance. Ava knew that this place was forbidin ti be traveled to in japan. It was a very dangours place. Soon the shark had lost. Ava was ahead of it and the ocean was close to becomeing shallow for the shark. It seemed to nod farwell. Ava flew to land the on a grassy cliff. Turning into a large white wold with white eyes. She was about the hight of two full grown horses.

ooc: i have a cat knedign t eside of my head...my ear just went num
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:47 pm

Elli was floating above Ava, just hovering in mid-air. Her muscles were straining and every part of her body was begging her to just release them, but she could let she and her horse fall to their deaths.
    No, this would have to be a slow process. She let her powers ease, a little bit each moment. One hundred feet went to eighty, then sixty. Soon, they were just above the ground, barely two feet from the surface. The girl let herself go, Fuil landing with a thud and a neigh as they hit solid ground once more.
    She let out a sigh of relief and looked up at her friend, now a... whatever she was. "Where to now?" she called up, blinking her now blue eyes.

ooc: XD, I hate when they do that.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:00 am

Ava began padding forwad. These white human like creatures began following them. They had differetn shaped heads. All were smiling. "Forest spirts." Ava muttered. The tall wolf walked. She felt trampling. Looking up to see a clearing. She could see a cliiff. MAny gaint boar ran up it. one looked at her, but she could tell it was blind. Her fut stood on end. "Elli whatever you do just keep your eyes on me. If Fuil gets scared calm her." Ava said slwoly. Walking forwad refuseign to look back, or up, or down. She let her eyes watch her path. She was slowly makeing her way to a lake with a island big enough to live on was.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:18 am

Confusion struck Ellimint as many strange creatures appeared from no where. Even more bewilderment hit the young girl as Ava told her to look only at her. Why didn't she just close her eyes? Better ask questions later.Elli locked her eyes on the back of her friend's head as she led Fuil forward, the horse's uneasiness easily sensed. She rubbed her neck, grateful for the amount of trust her mare put in her. "We'll be fine." she whipsered, calmly sitting upon Fuil's back.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:01 pm

THe hogs snorted loudly. Ava walke her pace faster. THe land changed to a large lake with trees and small islands.THey had not left the forest yet though. Ava puased for a few moments to lick up some water. THan she stepped into the water. It came to her chest. She saw a what seemed to be deer. Than one with a human liek face that was red with what looked like to blue stripes under the eyes, and many many prongs on the antlers, looked at her. Ava stopped dead. Fear shakeing ehr body softly and standing her fur on end. Ava uickly walked forward finding a large canyon with many boulders and rock makeing a path.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:12 pm

Elli kept her eyes on Ava, seeing her friend's every emotion played out through the movements of her body. She pulled out an arrow, stringing it onto her wooden, recurve bow. She pulled the string back as far as it would go, ready to let it loose as soon as she saw a threat.
    Her sword sheath felt suddenly heavy on her back and she became consciously aware of the blade on her belt. She'd use them if she had to. Her gun was still with her, the heavy piece of metal hanging on her shoulder, it was cold against her clothes. She'd use that as a last resort.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:09 am