Hero.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the bestselling book series by Andy Briggs

2 posters

Ur Face

Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Ur Face - Page 5 Empty Re: Ur Face

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:55 am

Once again, the teenager shook her head. "I've never heard anything of that. I suppose you would have to have some sort of power." she looked at the fox, giving her a straight face. She looked back at her prey.
    "It doesn't matter anyway, I've already buried his body." she said.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:56 am

rose walked away to the top of the hill. "Humans give up to easily."
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:59 am

The girl's sensitive hearing picked up the words the kitsune had spoken. She felt an angry wave wash over her skin. She stood up and glared at the fox that was on the crest of the hill. "So I give up easy? Come back down here. You want him back? You're going to help me." she shouted, her veins pumping blood as her heartbeat raced.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:01 am

Rose giggled to herself knowing her plan worked. She padded lightly downhill. Her peppy mood brought back.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:04 am

Elli sat back down, letting out a sigh. "Well, I have no idea what my powers are and how far they can go. So, just explain to me what the elements are? I already know about water, fire, earth, air, and metal. Are there any others?" she asked, hoping there might be something that could aide her.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:06 am

"Darkness should count, life and death are a big maybe, and the moon, stars, and sun are a definet." Rose said padding circles around the girl.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:09 am

The young woman nodded, "Right. The moon effects the pull of the ocean, the way the waves move. If the moon is out, my water abilities will be enhanced. Life and death are almost a definite no. The sun is fire, so yes, if I am strong enough, I could effect that. Darkness is just..." she trailed off, not sure of where to put it. "darkness." she shrugged, looking at the fox. "Is that it?"
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:11 am

"uhhhh, oh and electricity." rose barked continuting her circle.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:15 am

Her eyebrows furrowed down hard as Elli heard this. "Electricity? That's not an element, is it?" she asked, a little surprised. She could probably give Airgid's heart a jump start with electricity. But how to control it?
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:18 am

"ummm, duh." rose barked doing a lil summer sualt.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:00 pm

Elli rolled her eyes, resting her head on her arm, which was propped up on her knee. "We're not going to get very far with your attitude." she retorted, her tongue quick.
    She looked into the palm of her hand. Water, earth, air, fire. I know those.
    Darkness? Darkness was just the loss of light. Light was only electricity or fire from the sun. I can handle that.
    But how do I learn how to control electricity? I'd have to stick my hand on a line of ten thousand watts for me to at least know what it feels like and try to maneuver it. And that's if I survive it.

She let the air in her lungs out, "So I have to learn how to work with electricity. Then I can bring Airgid back." she said, her body running numb.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:40 pm

"THank you cappitn obvious." Rose sang than began to softly hum while pranceing to the waterline.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:45 pm

Once again, Elli rolled her eyes as she let out a sigh. "Too bad I have no clue how." she muttered, shutting her eyes to try and concentrate.
    Try as she might, she couldn't think of a thing. Her mind was blank and empty, as empty as a tin can. "Ugh." she groaned, wishing Ava was there.
    She looked up, wondering where her shifting friend might be. Where did she go?
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:20 pm

Ava laid down at the bank chewing on a strip of fish. The trout in front of her almost gone. She watched across the lake. where the black apes with the shiny red eyes. They stared back callign thing throwing rocks, Neithier rocks nor sounds reached her. "Island of gods my lord. I guess My father hadnt lied about my family orgins." Ava said remembering a flash of her memories. Ava just stared. Her white fur dusty with dirt she had rolled in to get a itch on her back. It had slowly come back and was now like a fire burning down but she couldn't reach it. She bared her teeth. "Stupied itch." She growled.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:05 pm

The young woman stood up and slipped away, sneaking from the sight of the white kitsune. She was still amazed her friend Airgid had a sister. And better yet, that must make hima kitsune as well. He was Japanese. Who knew?
    She spotted Ava down a the bank, the dusty kitsune eating at the bank. She was devouring a brown spotted trout by the looks of it, and she sure was enjoying herself.
    She walked up behind her. "Hey." she said, sitting down and looking into the clear waters.
    She couldn't help but feel that she was being watched, feeling the red eyes from across the bank bore into her skin.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:46 am

"THose stupie apes can't get enough of us." Ava growled staring at one. She seemed to be haveing a stareing contest now with the largest one, the leader. She stared out blankly at the red eyes boreing into hers.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:52 am

Elli looked up, Apes? That must be what was watching them. She spotted the one Ava was talking about, following her gaze. "Well, I suppose he just wants a little bit of fun." she smiled, moving her finger around in a musical way as she had some fun herself.
    A rose from the bubbling stream, a beam of water holding it. With a soft chuckle, Elli flicked her finger, not missing the beat of her imaginary music and sending a rock straight for the apes head. She was sure that it would fine her mark, then she could laugh a little.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:56 am

"No they don't want fun the lil bastards want you dead." Ava barked. Watching the rock hit the apes face. The apes kept throwing rock they made it to the middle point, but they couldn't make the rest of teh long throw. It the lake was big, makeing the apes look like little blobs with glowwing orbs on there face.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:01 pm

Ellimint laughed hard until tears ran down her face, skimming over her now red cheeks. She took in a little bit of air, "I know that. But that doesn't mean I can't make a little game out of it." she replied, closing her eyes to feel the ground ahead of her.
    She held her breath, locating the land beneath the head ape. Tensing her arms, she summoned the power within her.
    The great section of rock lifted into the air with the speed of a jet. It would be hard for the ape to stay on that, he'd fall into the lake most likely. She opened her eyes just in time to see the tip of rock that sent the primate up into the air, watching him fall face first into the lake. She cracked up again, laughing at all the games she was having fun playing.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:09 pm

"Careful they might try and swim over here and kill you." A forgien voice said. He looked just like ava but he was black not white with red eyes not yellow. He was also larger, and male. The new wolf looked blankly at them.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:13 pm

Elli jumped to her feet, forgetting her fun and taking out the large knife she had. "I'd better back away if I were you. This knife tends to find its mark." she threatened him, wary of the new stranger. She could understand canines, that didn't mean that all of them were friends.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:21 pm

"Put that thing away. I'm not here to hurt anyone." The apes had left so ava changed human again. The wolf boy changed looks himself to. He was no a regular human kid. Taller than them both. "I just wanted to see my lil sis agian. I mean I do have some news she would want to hear. Though she can't remember me I am her brother." Shiro said.

"My brother? Than whats my name."

"Ava..."

Ava stood shocked. "My nickname." She demanded

"SO you have gained some memory. YOur nickname is Kitsune."

Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:40 pm

Ellimint was hesitant to put her blade down, instead, she let it hang near her side. "What a happy family reunion." she said, with no emotion in her words. "If you know her, you knew we were coming. Why did we come here, uh..." what was his name? It didn't matter, she just wanted to know why she was here. To find out Ava's past, yes, but she could feel something in the air here. Something that just... felt right here.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:43 pm

"Our father had returned from a giveing a note to the friend of yours, ava. I knew you would coem here after that, out of pure instinct. ut after returnig our father was killed I came home from school only to find him in a puddle of his own blood.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:48 pm

The girl winced. That's exactly how she found her grandfather. Dead, his face submerged in his own scarlet blood. She blinked, chasing the memory away and bringing herself to the current. She kept her hand tight around her knife, refusing to put it away. "Right, so what are we doing here? What's the goal that we're supposed to achieve? What's our mission?" she asked, all seriousness in her face. She wasn't going to play games anymore, she wanted to end this. Now.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 3:47 am