Hero.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the bestselling book series by Andy Briggs

2 posters

Ur Face

Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Ur Face - Page 2 Empty Re: Ur Face

Post  Chaseingstars Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:33 pm

"hmm who's vixen?" Ava asked.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:37 pm

Elli looked at Ava. She doesn't know? then she remembered that she didn't tell her friend before. "Oh, that's what my grandfather used to call me." she simply replied, shrugging it off. "Usually when he was teaching me something."
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:45 pm

"Oh okay." Ava nodded.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:06 pm

Elli took a silent breath, her body shaking in it's nervousness. She slowly opened the envelope, the paper's tearing seeming to run through her arms. She pulled out the white paper inside, unfolding it to find a very neat, very clean letter.
    As she pulled it out, her anxiety was swallowed up by the curiousity that overcame her. She immediately starting reading it:
    Dear Elli,
    If you are reading this letter, than I am surely long dead. Murdered by another. You are all that is left of the Flintstrike Estates. In that case it is time you know your own history.
    I was an American, not an Irish man. My mother, your great grandmother was born in Ireland and immigrated from her home country. In my life at America, I joined a war. I found there that I was very good with any task put ahead of me. I could master anything I chose too.
    After I moved back to Ireland, I found your Grandmother. We had your father, and in turn, he had you. Your Grandmother could control the elements. Fire, water, air, earth, even the moon was not out of her reach. She was one of the most powerful people I knew.
    I took you from your parents, and your brother, Gentian, because they were the worst people I had ever seen. I raised you, knowing your secrets and training you so that you could defend yourself. But better yet, I was training you for now. This day, Vixen.
    You have the powers to control the elements. In your blood, you received these genes from your Grandmother. I gave you the power to master any skill in the world. Anything you set your mind to you can master within minutes.
    You already know archery and sword fighting. I imagine you have the skill to survive since you haven't been taken from your family yet. I trained you in old weapons so that you can start with new weapons, Guns. They are dangerous and could kill a man with a single bullet, but I have showed you mercy and kindness, I expect you to use what I taught you and only defend the defenseless.
    Your brother, Gentian, is exactly like you. You were twins, looking the same down to the very freckles on your cheeks. He is dangerous, a trained killer. Just as I was.
    We were both hired hit man, a man who kills for money. I ashamed of it, but your brother isn't. It was he who killed me and he cannot be stopped unless you do something about it. It is up to you, Ellimint Deoir, the fate of the world lies on your shoulders.
    Your Grandfather,
    Constantine Flintstrike

She looked up, her eyes resting on the sky. The world? She had to save the world? Impossible. But I will stop my brother. she gritted her teeth and looked back down. Realizing that she hadn't actually read the whole thing out loud, she rose her gaze to Ava. She handed the letter to Ava, "You can read if you want, but it's not much use." said. She still had the envelope, quickly putting it back in her pocket in case she needed it later.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:35 pm

Ava read it her eyes speeding down the paper. "YOu need to learn to use a gun, great god almighty. I've known how to since before I cna remember... With means I probley haven't know for to long, but i'm good." Ava said sorta luaghing with her ending statement. She handed the paper back. "soooooooo.............now what."
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:28 pm

Elli shoved the paper back into it's envelope. She shrugged, "I don't know. I guess we could head over to Japan if you want, if I can master anything I want to, I guess there's nothing I should be worried about. Besides, if I get to know my past, you should know yours." she said, grasping Fuil's mane.
    She wasn't too sure of what she should do about Gentian, but maybe she should just ignore it until she got a little older. Knowing the longer she waited, the worse it would get, she still pushed it away. She didn't want to face her destiny, not yet.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:56 pm

"Well, I mean you never knew anything. I had it completly wiped. I haven't remembered anything and it's been around a year sinc eI forgot everything. I'm not so sure I want to know though." Ava said watching the ground.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:58 pm

Elli watched as Fuil flicked her ear, swiveling it over to point at the bush at her right. "It's up to you, it's either we head over there or we figure out who my brother is. I'd rather go to Japan." she said, absent-mindedly as she noted that she still had no arrows.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:04 pm

"well to the great forest of japan it is! i'm now gonna hope we don't get mualed by gaint animals.... The last great forest fill =with mythical crap. Or so i've been told." Ava said makeing shay turn torwads home. "If you don't mind, you should grab a few weapons while I grab a few things we may need, like food."
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:47 pm

Elli nodded, "Right. I'll go back to the cabin and grab some things myself. I think I've got something I wanna get." she replied, turning Fuil around and racing off, leaves trailing in their wake.

Moments later, the mare was easing her pace as she arrived at the estate. Elli jumped off, looking back at Fuil. "Stay here, I'll be right back." she ran off, heading to the Blacksmith cabin. Without a moment's pause, she raced over to the gun table and grabbed the gun marked B.A.R. and another that looked just as deadly, on it's label read Ak-47. She took the two heavy weapons with her and headed out, only to stop as she looked back over to the box. She picked out the letter, leaving the weapons on the ground. She threw the paper on the ground and whipped back around, leaning to grab her weapons when she heard a thump as the letter landed. "What?" she cautiously turned back around and looked down at the white envelope.
    She went and picked it up, wondering why it had made such a noise. She took the letter out and looked inside the envelope. A small metal was inside, she reached in and picked it up gently. Pulling it out, she found a necklace of a silver fox with golden tips made from brass. On the back was the words engraved, Vixen
    She smiled and slipped the necklace on, hiding it under her shirt as she turned around and picked up her guns and raced back off to find Fuil grazing. She leaped on, nudging her mare as the horse took her back to the home cabin.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:14 pm

Ava quickly jumped off shay, grabbing a few things of clothes, bandages, a first aid kit, some hunting knifes, matches, lighters, food, water, and a few pots. She gathered it all in two bags. Slippign her katanna in one. She ran outside. Triping over a root. She found the dead body of Argird. She gasping. A letter was grapesed in his mouth. On it was written Ava. She grabbed the envolope easieing it form his mouth. There was something hard in there along with a paper. She opened it.

Dear Ava,
    If you are reading this now, than the fox friend of yours keep his promise. I am your father, my name shall not be reveled. I have sadly cuased you a lot of emotional pain but I love you. You have a destinay to fulfill. The world is at stake. You are truely a desendent of the great Kitsu clan. When they exsited they trained kitsunes, and gaint forest animals. They lived in a time when the whole world was a forest, areas just beginning to be cleared for homes. They feared the gaint creatures, til' they learned they were gentle to those who had kind souls. You were born under a constelation of a great shadow kitsune. THan I have trained you well. I thought you how to use a blade, gun, bows, and horse rideing. All at a young age. But sadly you must have foregotten what hasn't been bored into your mind. Please take the quest to the great forest, there things will be reveled. To you I give this necklace, something the first leader of your ancestors wore. The first and only shadow kitsune til you.

Your loveing father.

She gramped a leathter lump in the bag. It was perfect for being so old. it had a perfect black diamond. It was shaped into a fox sitting down with thirteen tails. No details only the outline. Silver metel held it togather. Makeing outlines between the tail and body. A gold cirsle was behind it. Big enough for a background to the fox. Lifting it Ava saw the words Shadow Kitsune labeled on it. One word per line.
    Ava felt warm tears slide down her face. As she touched the leather. It looked like a dog collor. With a belt bucle hook. Ava put it on aoround her mid neck. It fit perfectly like a choker collor. "Thank you, father." Ava whispered. Looking at argid she felt the tears turn into silent sobs.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:25 pm

Elli pulled up to the cabin, riding upon Fuil. She jumped off to land on the soft earth beneath her sneakers and she charged forward, about to enter the cabin when she saw Ava crying.
    Skidding to a stop she saw her friend leaning over old Airgid, her fox companion's carcass still on the ground. She walked over and crouched down, putting her hand on her friend's shoulder. "He died in his sleep, probably the best way he could have gone. You should be happy for him, I'm sure he's happy now where ever he is." she said softly, trying to get Ava to stop crying.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:34 pm

"It still doesn't help the fact he's gone. I hate death, seeing people die, or even seeing someone dead in fornt of me hurts." She whispered clutching the envolope. "He also died carrying the one thing I now have to connect to with my past. the letter ws back in =side the envolpe. The middle of both being crushed.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:19 am

Elli nodded, "I know. I do too, and we're going to Japan to find your connections. You'll find out what you need to know there. Go finish packing and I'll get Airgid where he belongs. He deserves his own resting place." she would cry, but all her tears long gone from her Grandfather's death. All she could do was mourn silently with dry eyes for her lost companion.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:39 pm

Ava held the charm close to her chest. She felt words on the back. She walked off takeing the collor from her neck. She fhinished her packing and went to find Elli.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:58 pm

Elli wasted no time, she picked up her once wise and friendly companion and ran. She was in the forest in a matter of seconds, and she knew exactly where she was going. Her shoes pounded hard on the leafy loam and wildlife scattered as she rushed through the undergrowth.
    Soon she slowed, out of breath. She looked down at the base of a tall maple tree. She laid the body down and took the leaves of dead trees scattered on the ground, spreading them over his soft, white fur.
    She stayed by his body, crouched down low and her eyes closed. She sighed softly, placing a hand on the burial and shedding a single tear. "Bye Airgid, my old friend. You'll never be forgotten." she whispered, rising slowly.
    She turned and left, arriving at the cabin another fifteen minutes later. She picked up the guns she'd left by the place that Ava found Airgid. The mechanical weapons were heavy and looked lethal.
    She saw Ava and threw one of the guns at her, tossing it lightly so that she could catch it. "Here. This should do you, it's a little lighter than this one." she said, keeping a straight face.
    How do these things work? she turned to the forest, spotting a small spruce sapling. Looking down at her gun, she saw the trigger and pushed it back a little, just slightly. Releasing her finger from the trigger, she looked a the hole at the base. What? She picked it up, aiming at the tree and pushed down the trigger.
    Instantly four rounds found their mark in the young tree, leaving deep gashes in the lumber. The recoil sent Elli back, falling hard on the ground with two more rounds being released as she tumbled. She dropped the weapon on the ground and picked herself up. "Now I can see this as being a challenge." she muttered angrily, picking the weapon back up.
    She turned back to Ava, having no clue on how her friend was doing. She wasn't really concerned about it currently, she had to figure out how they were going to get to Europe, all the way to Asia, and then back. It wouldn't be an easy task, but then, she never liked doing easy things.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:21 pm

Ava aimed at a tree pullingthe trigger. Her arm braced for the powe of te gun. A leaf fellform the tree. Ava smirke grabbing a bag she looked at Elli. "I need you to show me where you got these w should bring a ew more and bullets." Ava said pickng up the bag with survival gear.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:29 pm

Elli looked in amazement as Ava expertly took down a single leaf, wasting not a single bullet. "You're good." he smiled, happy that she had a mentor to use these types of weapons.
    She took her gun in one hand and pointed to the Blacksmith Cabin. "It's over there, you wouldn't believe all the stuff that's in there. I'll show you if you want." she shrugged, wanting to get some more practice with her new weapon.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:27 pm

"Come on we need some more guns, and bullets before we leave." AVa said walking in the direction carrying the two bags.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:59 pm

Elli nodded, carrying her gun with her. She was quickly growing fond of the dark piece of heavy metal she held in her hands. It seemed so dangerous, yet so simple. But she would never give up her bow, it was far to accurate and silent. My bow! She was out of arrows, she'd have to make more.
    "You go on ahead, I've got to grab a few more things." she said, turning quickly as she called over her shoulder. She placed her weapon on the ground and whipped back around, speeding off as she leaped upon Fuil and nudged her side, the graceful mare jumping into action as she galloped away into the woods.
    There, Elli grabbed 24 slim, straight tree limbs, each capable of being formed into sturdy, accurate, and useful arrows. She slipped them into her quiver, making sure they were fully secure so they wouldn't fall out during her trip back. After which, she guided her mare back to the cabin, the buckskin horse already memorizing her way. They stopped at the home cabin and she jumped off, stopping only to pet her friend. "Thank you Fuil, you're a great horse." she smiled warmly at her companion, the mare nickering softly in reply.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:26 pm

Ava sped off to the cabin. She grabbed simple but usef guns. Filling the bag around half way she grabbed the bullts they would need. She sighed. Falling to her knees she chanted a soft prayer to the gods in japenesse.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:30 pm

Elli was waiting at the cabin, taking her sword out. She let her finger run down the cold steel, the metal gleaming in the sun light. "Metal comes from the earth." she murmured to herself, admiring the fine piece of weaponry. Inside, a waterfall of thoughts and theories mingled together, begging to be solved.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:42 pm

Ava walked to elli. Plopping the bags down.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:18 pm

Elli didn't even notice the girl beside her as she placed her hand on the sword, experimentally. "Metal comes from the earth." she mused once more, her eyes flashing.
    Instantly, the steel answered her call. It bent downwards in a curve to create a u-turn in metal. The girl nearly dropped the sword, amazed at her abilities. Than she nearly laughed as she let a grin appear on her face. "Metal comes from the earth. Metal is an element."
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:22 pm

"How smart did t take you long to figure that one out." Ava said clappingwhile sweedropping.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:35 am