Hero.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the bestselling book series by Andy Briggs

2 posters

Ur Face

Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Ur Face - Page 7 Empty Re: Ur Face

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:09 pm

Kisho growled back, happy for the help, but insulted by the wolf's words. "Get off." he sneered, too defensive to accept any others. The last time he did, he got Akki kidnapped.
    Akki! he yelled in his own head, but he didn't let anything show in his face. Nothing but a momentary flash of pain and hurt in his eyes. What have I done?

Ellimint rose her bow, and arrow notched on it's string. "You wanna be mean, we can be mean. And if you don't think I wouldn't let this string loose, you'd better think twice." she narrowed her eyes, the arrow aimed right at Kisho's heart.

The boy debated things for a moment. He was currently being held by three others, possibly hostile. Of course, this was judging from the air aimed at him. He had to get to Gentian, kill him and his bitch of a bodyguard, and get Akki back. He couldn't get himself killed yet.
    He lowered his hands to his side, "Fine, I give in. What do you want?" he asked, sounded defeated. Live to fight another day. But it seemed so hard to swallow your own pride.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:38 pm

Shiro walked over to him, picking up the boy by the back of his shirt. Kisho was much shorter than the tall shiro. "First you have to apologize to my lil sis." He growled.

Ava walked to sit beside her brother. She looked at elli than walked over to her and slide under her hand so her mid back touched her friends hadn. "Do me a avor and give a nice scrathcing there I got this bad itch that's been bothering me for a while."
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:45 pm

Ellimint laughed, "Sure Ava. Anything for a buddy." she smiled, scratching into Ava's soft, thick fur. She did have a beautiful pelt and it made her wonder what she would look like as a kitsune.

Kisho felt his weak limbs lift off the solid earth. Looking down, he knew he was in the air. A rough jerk on his back made him look wearily up at Shiro. He was glaring at him. Perfect. He returned his glare, making his body return the sharp look in his eyes. He might be exhausted, but his spirit wasn't at the least bit weary. His eyes gleamed sharper than ever. "Fine. I'm sorry." he narrowed his gaze, his fists clenched. He wanted to fight so bad, even though he knew he was too weak to.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:01 pm

"Not to me you idiot look at her and say it!" He said pointing torwads ava.

Ava began wagging her tails furiously. "That's the spot!" She almost purred.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:10 pm

Elli kept going, using her hand to get the spot just right. Just like Airgid. she grinned, blinking as she imagine a fine white coat instead of Ava's.

Kisho forced himself not to say anything and turned his head to Ava. "Sorry." he growled, his stubborn will hating every word he was saying. Only Akki and his hate for Gentian made him do it.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:12 pm

"hmph" Shiro grunted droppign the boy onhis ass. He turned into the copy og ava with black fur walking to his stister he licked a peice of fur sticking up on him.

The entergetic rose ran into view. "Elli, Elli I smell a new person!" She yipped loudly running over tripping over a rocl and landing beside her.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:24 pm

Ellimint sat down beside the two kitsune, letting her hands rest on her lap. "I know, we have a visitor." she answered, looking at the boy now on the ground.

Kisho gritted his teeth together, squeezing his jaws in pain as he landed hard on the mud. The wet soil did little to help him with the blow. "Thanks." Bastard. he glared at the wolf near him and kept reminded himself that he couldn't fight anyone yet.
    He took a deep breath, time to try and make acquaintances. "I'm Kisho." he announced, looking around at the three. Whoever answered first he would talk to.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:27 pm

Ava ignored him hateing his personalitgy but she felt like she should speak up. "I am Ava, this is my brother shrio, my friend here is Elli. the little fox is rose." She spoke in her eerie echoing human voice her lips still remained still, it was a tatic used by the god like creatures of this land.

Rose smiled. "He looks funny!"
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:31 pm

Kisho dipped his head, "Nice to meet you." he tried to struggle to his feet again, barely keeping himself up. "Sorry for being so hostile, I haven't exactly run into the best people lately. My trust for people is dwinding fast." he said, explaining his harshness.

Elli nodded, "No problem, I get your drift." she shrugged, turning to Rose. "Shh, that's not nice." she giggled, her voice a whisper.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:42 pm

"But he does look adn hes covoredin blood, it's smells like that of a human girl." Rose barked wrinkleing her nose in digust.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:51 pm

Ellimint felt her blood run cold. Rose was right. She narrowed her gaze at the teenager, "Hey, where did all that blood come from?" she questioned suspiciously.

The young man look wide eyed at her, then let his gaze sink back to the ground. His situation was his own fault. "That's why I'm here. My friend's been kidnapped and I've got to get them back." he said, "A kid called Gentian dropped me off here, the brat took my friend."
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:06 pm

Ava jumped she heard that name before he knew she did. "What was his last name." She snarled her voice echoing in human loudly.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:17 pm

Kisho looked up at the air, snapping his thumbs in aggravation. "Was it... Bein, or Ceor or Deol. No." he growled. Why could he remember?

Ellimint answered for him. "Deoir."

The young man jumped and almost fell, "That's it." he grinned. Then he thought about it. "How do you know?"

The teenager blinked, her gaze hard. "He's my brother."

Kisho's blood ran cold. It was a setup. He had been tricked again. They were going to kill him.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:20 pm

Ava could feel a shadowy aura surrounding her body, for som readson the name justt mad her lid pop in pure anger and hatred. "THere's something about ht man, It makes me want to kill him even the mention of his name.." Her eye seemed to glow in red, her body blazeing like black fire. Shiro knew wahat this was.

"Calm down sis you can't go kitsune here remember the apes thing your o the wolf god tribe you have to stay as you are while in site of them!"

"Right..." Ava barked slowly calming down.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:24 pm

Kisho closed his eyes, letting out a deep breath. "Get on with it. I don't have anything else to loose."

Ellimint looked at him in confusion, "What are you talking about?" she cocked an eyebrow up.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:26 pm

"The idiot thinks were gonna kill him." Ava explained.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:12 am

Ellimint laughed, "I know that." she looked over at Ava. "I just want to know why he thinks that." she let her gaze fall on Kisho. "You can open your eyes now." she told him, almost rolling her eyes.

The young man peeked open an eye. "Aren't you going to kill me now? I don't mean to push it, but your taking forever." he complained.

The element baring teenager shook her hand. "We're not gonna kill you. Now open your eyes, stupid. You could help us."
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:14 pm

"Let's get inland to where the apes can't see me so I can change." Ava barked heading away form the lake. Her brother following and rose padding after them.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:41 pm

Kisho looked at the girl and then at the three canines. They were moving, where?

Ellimint smiled at him, "Come on, let's follow them. Ava wants to switch back." she told him, heading off behind the fox-like creatures.

The young man had no clue what to do, so he just wandered behind the motley crew. What else could he do?
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:32 pm

Ava had made it to a spot in the grass it was far off from the coast, Beside the eerie old town now covered with grass. She stood on her hind legs like a meerkat, she could not she the apes, and knowing their eyesight was poorer than hers. She found it safe. She changed back. Her long hair showing itself, her sort, soft, and nice features showing again. Her brother changed back and sat down in the grass. Ava sat down and rose curled up in her lap. She looked over at Elli with her green eyes.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:02 pm

Elli grinned, crossing her arms over her chest. "Do they look threatening to you?" she glanced at Kisho knowingly.

The boy let out a sigh. "Yeah, whatever. So what are you guys doing out here?" what were they doing out here? Didn't they know the island was forbidden?

Deoir decided to answer this. "The same thing you are. We're here to get my brother." Ellimint answered grimly. "There are some unsettled things left between us."
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:12 pm

"And before we do anything I need my memories!" Ava screamed falling backwards the fox weigthign down her lap. AVa shut her soft brown eyes. "I would say ow, but I know lots worse pain than that." Ava said sitting up the back of her head bleeding from a rock.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:20 pm

Ellimint glared at her, "I don't want to patch up yet another cut, so watch yourself." her eyes practically filled with ice. Her blue gaze rested hard on her friend.

Kisho shrugged, "Okay, so memories. What are we doing with that?" he decided maybe it was best to switch the subject before a fight broke out. And his head hurt too much to break it up.
    Chaseingstars
    Chaseingstars

Post  Chaseingstars Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:23 pm

Ava stuck her tounge out at elli. "Well...we came here..."

"This is the place of the origin of our clan sis, thats why, though you didn't know, you wanted to come here." Shiro replied.
    Ellimint Saig Deoir
    Ellimint Saig Deoir

Post  Ellimint Saig Deoir Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:26 pm

The irish girl sat down on the moist soil, a chill running up her spine. She looked curiously at Shiro, "So what does she have to remember? There's gotta be a reason we're here, right?" she asked.

Kisho sat down about a yard away, staring across the river as he leaned his head on a tree trunk. He tried let his sore headache ease as he listened to the three talk.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:04 am